• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is It Just A Matter Of Time???

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't almost every hit anywhere intentional? they're tackling!!!!

intentional is too subjective, it would have to be a obvious clear play and how likely is that? god, this sh*t is turning into NBA officiating...

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is what the players are doing any different from me suing Marlboro because I developed lung cancer after 30 years of smoking? How is it any different from me suing McDonalds because I'm obese, diabetic, and have heart disease?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't almost every hit anywhere intentional? they're tackling!!!!

intentional is too subjective, it would have to be a obvious clear play and how likely is that? god, this sh*t is turning into NBA officiating...

After the SB, that would be a step toward the right direction.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
How will they ever determine intention?

One day we will be able to tell out grandkids about the days of "football."

Not looking forward to the day when the official announces "Personal foul, touching by the defense, 15 yard penalty from the start of the touch." and having to explain to the grandkids they used to tackle back when I was their age.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking forward to the day when the official announces "Personal foul, touching by the defense, 15 yard penalty from the start of the touch." and having to explain to the grandkids they used to tackle back when I was their age.

Now, you're just paranoid. Touching will never be against the rules. Tackling? Maybe. ;) First, you will only be assessed a 15 yard penalty for intentionally bringing a person to the ground. Then, you will be fined. Then, it'll be an ejection. Then, it'll evolve to hitting the player in a manner that could bring him to the ground.

But touch football is safe. ;)