• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Baker Mayfield a Top 10 QB

Is Baker Mayfield a Top 10 QB

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One atty. for all of them and a number of attorneys turning down the case does make you think maybe you shouldn't be so sure? Some friends and family members of some victims supporting the defense? Victims saying they'll drop it for some cash?

Not sure it matters they didn't know each other. Attorney just says, "anyone been harassed by Watson call me...might be able to get a lot of money if you were."
This tells me at least one victim was really a victim.

If you consider she cried because he decided to rub his genitals against her, and he says he doesn’t know why, tells me he thinks rubbing his junk on masseurs is normal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tells me at least one victim was really a victim.

If you consider she cried because he decided to rub his genitals against her, and he says he doesn’t know why, tells me he thinks rubbing his junk on masseurs is normal.
I heard what she said on the interview. Could also mean she cried about something else. This seems a little suspect if it's true.....

1653756149676.png

1653756168127.png

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like that, too. A Cleveland beat writer thinks they are waiting as they don't want their decision to impact the civil case in any way.
It shouldn't. The NFL has already proven they don’t care about court cases.

Suspend him on the Personal Conduct policy and press on.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup you think Mayfield would be willing to play for the Browns again ( if the Browns need a fill in for a suspended Watson), that's wishful thinking IMO and multiple posters have agreed with me. Not sure even one other poster agrees with your take. This is only one example of you only willing to think happy thoughts about your team.
I think Mayfield will behave professionally for the Browns if he has to come in for 6+ games. You don't want to be blindsided in the locker room. If he didn't play hard the Browns would just go with Brissett. If it's 1-3 games I think his priority will be to protect himself and not worry about the team. If it's that sort of time span he'll suffer from a hard-to-diagnose ailment. I don't think he's a team cancer but making him play could be toxic.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mayfield will behave professionally for the Browns if he has to come in for 6+ games. You don't want to be blindsided in the locker room. If he didn't play hard the Browns would just go with Brissett. If it's 1-3 games I think his priority will be to protect himself and not worry about the team. If it's that sort of time span he'll suffer from a hard-to-diagnose ailment. I don't think he's a team cancer but making him play could be toxic.
I really dont think he will be a Brown by Week one.
I wont go all Namath & guarantee it, but I seriously think before week one the Browns will want him unloaded.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I agree to make their decision they don't care about court cases - but maybe they don't want their decision to affect the court case (either way)?

Guess could also be thinking they don't want to be lenient then learn more or too harsh and have victims recant? Not saying I'd agree with that as not sure what else they will learn that would be factual one way or the other.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont think he will be a Brown by Week one.
I wont go all Namath & guarantee it, but I seriously think before week one the Browns will want him unloaded.
He shouldn't be on the Browns roster come Week 1. He should be on the Seahawks or Panthers roster.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn't be on the Browns roster come Week 1. He should be on the Seahawks or Panthers roster.
Michael Scott Reaction GIF

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with most of that though think even for a few games he could be convinced by FO or even agent that going in and balling out would help him get traded and/or when he is trying to get a new deal in the offseason. Making him play might be an issue but don't think they'd need to make him.

Knowing what we know about the guy he might be thrilled to go in and prove everyone wrong and give them a big F U. whether he can do it is another matter.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I'd like that in the right deal I can definitely see why a Seattle fan would rather not bother and just completely tank.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree to make their decision they don't care about court cases - but maybe they don't want their decision to affect the court case (either way)?

Guess could also be thinking they don't want to be lenient then learn more or too harsh and have victims recant? Not saying I'd agree with that as not sure what else they will learn that would be factual one way or the other.
With the NFLs history of ignoring court cases, both sides would tell the jury to ignore the NFL as they don't adhere to court rulings.

Again the NFL Personal Conduct policy is simply applied if a player embarrassed the NFL, the NFL could rule on him just being accused without worrying about any future civil case.

Wasn't Anthony Brown suspended with a civil case pending,?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the NFLs history of ignoring court cases, both sides would tell the jury to ignore the NFL as they don't adhere to court rulings.

Again the NFL Personal Conduct policy is simply applied if a player embarrassed the NFL, the NFL could rule on him just being accused without worrying about any future civil case.

Wasn't Anthony Brown suspended with a civil case pending,?
NFL can pretty much do what they want. Probably want it to go away so wouldn't surprise me if they offered a lighter suspension if he'd be willing to settle.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL can pretty much do what they want. Probably want it to go away so wouldn't surprise me if they offered a lighter suspension if he'd be willing to settle.
Personally, I think the NFL just enjoys stinging players and fans around.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the NFL needs to wait a few more months. Till, say late August.

In order to also punish the Browns as much as possible for rostering two highly paid dillholes at the same position.

And also to punish their fans, will defend just about anything.

Then suspend Myles Garrett again because what he did should never be forgotten.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twisting? You mean like when someone makes a comment specifically about the 2018 season and you answer about that guy's career? well, to be fair, you switched up after learning your original answer was way off base as it pertained to 2018.
No, that's not what I mean.

I mean you twisting everything. It's not really that difficult to understand.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL needs to wait a few more months. Till, say late August.

In order to also punish the Browns as much as possible for rostering two highly paid dillholes at the same position.

And also to punish their fans, will defend just about anything.

Then suspend Myles Garrett again because what he did should never be forgotten.
It shouldn't be about punishment, I should be about operating like a professional organization.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that's not what I mean.

I mean you twisting everything. It's not really that difficult to understand.
Then when you reply to a comment about only the 2018 season that was not specific to the 2018 season that was what if not twisting? .......... Deceiving? Dancing? Deflecting? Spinning?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't be about punishment, I should be about operating like a professional organization.
hmmm..........Team among the highest spenders AND among most cap space.

If only they knew what they were doing?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm..........Team among the highest spenders AND among most cap space.

If only they knew what they were doing?
Damn, this whole thing has your panties on a wad.

I'm talking about the NFL and you're so sensitive you somehow thought I'm saying the Browns should hurry up and hand down punishment.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like that, too. A Cleveland beat writer thinks they are waiting as they don't want their decision to impact the civil case in any way.
I’m hearing a long suspension is fixing to be handed out