• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Baker Mayfield a Top 10 QB

Is Baker Mayfield a Top 10 QB

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to work a lot harder at it. No one does over the top like RTK, no one.

At least the Koy tried staying on topic and not twisting what people say at every turn.
Twisting? You mean like when someone makes a comment specifically about the 2018 season and you answer about that guy's career? well, to be fair, you switched up after learning your original answer was way off base as it pertained to 2018.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
What are you new?
They dont indict unless they think they have enough proof to win. Especially against a high profile person with money to use high end lawyers.
Why do you think so many of these ladies didnt come forward (at 1st)
That mother fucker should have never played football again instead of getting a record breaker contract.

But hey! He's got talent! :thumb:
I mean, I can agree no indictment does not mean he didn't commit any of the acts for which he was accused. That said, just as absurd to think he should lose his career without knowing he did commit those acts? :noidea:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you need to cut the idea that Mayfield ever takes another snap for the Browns because that's not happening. That idea is just some homer fantasy.

Baker value isn't going to go up based off a few games in 2022 but certainly could drop his value if he looks really bad. He's viewed as either a bridge QB or a back up that's not changing. If you think blowing out a knee or re injuring the shoulder doesn't leave him worse off then probably no point in further discussion because that's ludicrous.
Here it is again if you forgot. I asked how I (or any Browns fan) was a homer and that was your reply. And, still, you cannot own how foolish it is (hell, some who base their comments on poster and not post wont even call you out for it).

Once again, anyone who thinks Baker plays for the Browns also thinks he only plays because our gazillion dollar QB gets a long suspension, but to you it's our homer fantasy to have that happen to the team we cheer for?

Everybody now......ya gotta love this forum.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I can agree no indictment does not mean he didn't commit any of the acts for which he was accused. That said, just as absurd to think he should lose his career without knowing he did commit those acts? :noidea:
Well, rest assured. He didnt lose his career. He is doing fine (in fact probably laughing)

But this is also not a he said/ She said thing. It is a lot of people over a lot of time. Sure he shouldn't go to prison without due process.
I wouldnt lose any sleep if people put people over talent.
There have been people that's lost their careers for something they said from back in the 70's (that wasnt even illegal) That is like near 5 decades ago. People cheer for that!

I would have been fine if Watson never played football again. This is a little different.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, rest assured. He didnt lose his career. He is doing fine (in fact probably laughing)

But this is also not a he said/ She said thing. It is a lot of people over a lot of time. Sure he shouldn't go to prison without due process.
I wouldnt lose any sleep if people put people over talent.
There have been people that's lost their careers for something they said from back in the 70's (that wasnt even illegal) That is like near 5 decades ago. People cheer for that!

I would have been fine if Watson never played football again. This is a little different.
IF he did what he is accused of I would also be fine if he never played again AND went/goes to prison. Just too much to contradict some or many of his accusers.

Getting 22 women likely was not that tough. When a lawyer was finally found who would take the case just put it out there and ask "who wants to make a lot of money.....anyone ever have Watson do anything inappropriate with you during a massage session? If so, call me."

If I had to guess what he did? I'd say he didn't do anything for which he should be tried criminally. Of the 22 women, likely he did something inappropriate with at least 1......but who knows?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF he did what he is accused of I would also be fine if he never played again AND went/goes to prison. Just too much to contradict some or many of his accusers.

Getting 22 women likely was not that tough. When a lawyer was finally found who would take the case just put it out there and ask "who wants to make a lot of money.....anyone ever have Watson do anything inappropriate with you during a massage session? If so, call me."

If I had to guess what he did? I'd say he didn't do anything for which he should be tried criminally. Of the 22 women, likely he did something inappropriate with at least 1......but who knows?
thats kinda bullshit.
If any of us poor people did any of the things he "allegedly" did. We would definitely go to jail for Sexual Assault. It would definitely be criminal.
Would I bet on all 22 being Legit? No. I would not bet on that. Would I bet (if it was possible to see through a looking glass) that he is guilty of a Criminal act. 100%. if I had to bet on over half being true. I would make that bet.
There is a reason rich & famous think they can get away with whatever. They normally can!
Without physical proof. Almost always.
There's no doubt in my mind he is guilty.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats kinda bullshit.
If any of us poor people did any of the things he "allegedly" did. We would definitely go to jail for Sexual Assault. It would definitely be criminal.
Would I bet on all 22 being Legit? No. I would not bet on that. Would I bet (if it was possible to see through a looking glass) that he is guilty of a Criminal act. 100%. if I had to bet on over half being true. I would make that bet.
There is a reason rich & famous think they can get away with whatever. They normally can!
Without physical proof. Almost always.
There's no doubt in my mind he is guilty.
Not sure why you think a normal person would go to jail. with no attorneys or defense with a grand jury they did not even indict. Could also argue if any of us regular people did this no one would have represented the accusers for a potential money grab?

No doubt in your mind he's guilty of what?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you think a normal person would go to jail. with no attorneys or defense with a grand jury they did not even indict. Could also argue if any of us regular people did this no one would have represented the accusers for a potential money grab?

No doubt in your mind he's guilty of what?
If you think those that decide if they want to prosecute isnt paying attention to winning or not. No point carrying on this conversation.
but to put your mind at ease.
Yes. I completely think he is criminally guilty. From all 22 people & all allegations. Doubtful. But yes I believe he is criminally guilty.
In a judicial system. Money definitely talks! Even over right & wrong.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think those that decide if they want to prosecute isnt paying attention to winning or not. No point carrying on this conversation.
but to put your mind at ease.
Yes. I completely think he is criminally guilty. From all 22 people & all allegations. Doubtful. But yes I believe he is criminally guilty.
In a judicial system. Money definitely talks! Even over right & wrong.
so they don't think they can win yet you are sure he did it? I'd say after that comment there is no reason to continue.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so they don't think they can win yet you are sure he did it? I'd say after that comment there is no reason to continue.
rich & famous & no physical evidence. Well yeah (which is obvious or they would have gone after him)
&
I have no problem being honest on my feelings.
Some poor dude with a PD. Yeah they would go after that guy after the 1st lady to come forward. Definitely after the 1st few.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rich & famous & no physical evidence. Well yeah (which is obvious or they would have gone after him)
&
I have no problem being honest on my feelings.
Some poor dude with a PD. Yeah they would go after that guy after the 1st lady to come forward. Definitely after the 1st few.
You have never spoken to him, an accuser, an attorney, anyone involved but you know he didn't just commit misconduct according to the NFL but he committed a crime?

Because he's rich and famous? Is it your belief all rich and famous people accused of crimes are guilty?

One thing I will say is, sure, maybe a poor dude gets tried (and maybe convicted) as in that case there is less potential it's a money grab and the accusers' friends and/or family would tell police it was a money grab.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimately it was a semi foolish decision to act on Watson before a decision was handed down. But even more ridiculous is taking 3 months to make decision on a case that's been out for a year.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have never spoken to him, an accuser, an attorney, anyone involved but you know he didn't just commit misconduct according to the NFL but he committed a crime?

Because he's rich and famous? Is it your belief all rich and famous people accused of crimes are guilty?

One thing I will say is, sure, maybe a poor dude gets tried (and maybe convicted) as in that case there is less potential it's a money grab and the accusers' friends and/or family would tell police it was a money grab.
Forgive me.
I know he will make the Browns a better team.

Side note.
After a shit ton of people coming forward with the Cosby deal.
Still a fuck ton thinks he is innocent. It pays to be rich & famous.

Face it. a Rich & famous person has the whole, they are gold digging defense. Which I even wonder at times. In some scenarios.
This one. No. Way to many, that has been verified he was dealing with.
What? They were all in cahoots to begin with. Even though they didnt know each other?
Hell I am am even confident that Texas knows he did some wrong doing. But since they cant prove it. For them no reason to go after it. (be a waste of time & money) Cant prove it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is again if you forgot. I asked how I (or any Browns fan) was a homer and that was your reply. And, still, you cannot own how foolish it is (hell, some who base their comments on poster and not post wont even call you out for it).

Once again, anyone who thinks Baker plays for the Browns also thinks he only plays because our gazillion dollar QB gets a long suspension, but to you it's our homer fantasy to have that happen to the team we cheer for?

Everybody now......ya gotta love this forum.
Yup you think Mayfield would be willing to play for the Browns again ( if the Browns need a fill in for a suspended Watson), that's wishful thinking IMO and multiple posters have agreed with me. Not sure even one other poster agrees with your take. This is only one example of you only willing to think happy thoughts about your team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
What are you new?
-->They dont indict unless they think they have enough proof to win.<-- Especially against a high profile person with money to use high end lawyers.
Why do you think so many of these ladies didnt come forward (at 1st)
That mother fucker should have never played football again instead of getting a record breaker contract.

But hey! He's got talent! :thumb:

That's exactly what I said. What the hell are you talking about?

Here's my comment again.

Dammit I hate defending that scumbag Watson.

I'm not saying he's completely innocent. Too many women have come forward with accusations against him.

But two separate grand juries have declined to indict him. Don't you think if there's true concrete proof that Watson's guilty of sexual assault one of those juries would have indicted him?

What do you think I meant when I said this? don't you think if there's true concrete proof that Watson's guilty of sexual assault one of those grand juries would have indicted him

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimately it was a semi foolish decision to act on Watson before a decision was handed down. But even more ridiculous is taking 3 months to make decision on a case that's been out for a year.
semi-foolish? Maybe....think they (and other teams) really just cared about the criminal element of it.

agree not sure what's gonna change between now and a decision if it takes another 2-3 months.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL should announce tge suspension now.

What are they waiting for? More information?

Fine announce the suspension with a caviot that it can be changed if more incriminating evidence comes out.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me.
I know he will make the Browns a better team.

Side note.
After a shit ton of people coming forward with the Cosby deal.
Still a fuck ton thinks he is innocent. It pays to be rich & famous.

Face it. a Rich & famous person has the whole, they are gold digging defense. Which I even wonder at times. In some scenarios.
This one. No. Way to many, that has been verified he was dealing with.
What? They were all in cahoots to begin with. Even though they didnt know each other?
Hell I am am even confident that Texas knows he did some wrong doing. But since they cant prove it. For them no reason to go after it. (be a waste of time & money) Cant prove it.
One atty. for all of them and a number of attorneys turning down the case does make you think maybe you shouldn't be so sure? Some friends and family members of some victims supporting the defense? Victims saying they'll drop it for some cash?

Not sure it matters they didn't know each other. Attorney just says, "anyone been harassed by Watson call me...might be able to get a lot of money if you were."

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup you think Mayfield would be willing to play for the Browns again ( if the Browns need a fill in for a suspended Watson), that's wishful thinking IMO and multiple posters have agreed with me. Not sure even one other poster agrees with your take. This is only one example of you only willing to think happy thoughts about your team.
Has nothing to do with another poster thinking Baker will play again for us or not. Where you are way off base is your claim it's a homer fantasy of mine to say Baker plays for us because Watson is out a long time. I hope Watson gets little to no suspension (unless something comes out that makes it more clear he's guilty and deserves it...or jail time) and we are just fine with Brissett as the #2.

If you reply, try and stay focused please.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL should announce tge suspension now.

What are they waiting for? More information?

Fine announce the suspension with a caviot that it can be changed if more incriminating evidence comes out.
I'd like that, too. A Cleveland beat writer thinks they are waiting as they don't want their decision to impact the civil case in any way.