• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is anyone tired of seeing a laughably BAD Eastern Conference?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year its the same weak sauce crap. I can't remember the last time Ive seen a quality Eastern Conference of more than just 1-2 teams. May have been during the Jordan Era 20 years ago. JOKE!!!!

There needs to be a complete overhaul and some talent sent East. So Lebron and superteam don't continue to be pariahs. Things were SOMEWHAT Interesting with the Bulls challenging Lebron a bit but of course they couldn't stay healthy. With the Bulls disbanded, its even worse now.

I can't even sit through the Knicks right now. No depth and bunch of D-leaguers. Melo may as well just jack a shot up every trip down the court since Porzingis can't stay out of foul trouble. I don't even know who half of these BUMS are anymore.

I would figure they would at least get some decent supporting help to go with Melo/Rose.

But Lebron needs more help...................

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year its the same weak sauce crap. I can't remember the last time Ive seen a quality Eastern Conference of more than just 1-2 teams. May have been during the Jordan Era 20 years ago. JOKE!!!!

:wtf:

From 2008-2012, there were at least 3 very good teams. 4 in most of those years.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Celtics and 76ers will emerge

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There needs to be a complete overhaul and some talent sent East. So Lebron and superteam don't continue to be pariahs. Things were SOMEWHAT Interesting with the Bulls challenging Lebron a bit but of course they couldn't stay healthy. With the Bulls disbanded, its even worse now.

I can't even sit through the Knicks right now. No depth and bunch of D-leaguers. Melo may as well just jack a shot up every trip down the court since Porzingis can't stay out of foul trouble. I don't even know who half of these BUMS are anymore.

I would figure they would at least get some decent supporting help to go with Melo/Rose.

Durant should have went to the Wizards. It would have really made shit interesting.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imbalances come and go. Things will shift again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

besides the Cavs the East is full of teams that are a bunch of little bitches that dont mind the Cavs slapping them around.

Toronto refuses to make a big move and trade away young assets to try and compete even though they are in hte middle of their window. the Wizards have been EMBARRASSINGLY bad at adding talent around John Wall to the point where - i couldnt blame him if he wanted to leave since everyone knows they arent winning ANYTHING with Beale/Porter/Gortat as their best supporting players. The Celtics are led by a guy who is a midget- even though he is a REALLY REALLY good midget he poses no serious threat and apparently they need to OVERWHELMINGLY Win a trade to trade picks/young guys for a difference maker to threaten the Cavs. Atlanta just HELPED the Cavs

Its funny- it almost seems like Dan G's spending and how good the Cavs are has SCARED the rest of the East into not even bothering to compete. Its kind of pathetic if you ask me. Some of these other organizations in the East besides the CAvs need to actually grow a pair of balls and make some moves and spend some money- because you are right- the rest of the East pretty much is a fucking a joke if you really look at it.

the rest of these teams in the East just dont seem to care that the Cavs slap them around at will.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Celtics and 76ers will emerge
those are def. the teams that seem best positioned to emerge- but the Sixers are still AT LEAST 2-3 years away- and Boston wont emerge until they somehow package their assets for a Jimmy Butler type player.

Bucks may eventually emerge as well with Giannis/Parker/Middleton- they are pretty stacked going forward- but they are still a couple years away as well.

None of these teams has the balls to go out on a limb and make and move to try and compete now. They are all afraid of the Cavs it seems.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant should have went to the Wizards. It would have really made shit interesting.

Would have been nice, but was not even a possibility given how dysfunctional the team was last year. They picked the worst possible time to completely implode.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of these teams has the balls to go out on a limb and make and move to try and compete now. They are all afraid of the Cavs it seems.

Not everyone has the luxury of having Lebron James.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone has the luxury of having Lebron James.
Boston is in a weird place right now....after next year Bradley, Smart and Isiah are all free agents- and to keep that together they are going to have to spend a ton of cash. You could put a helluva trade package together if you didnt think one of those guys was a guy you wanted to resign.

Ainge has so many assets and draft picks and good young players. Hell- i think Rozier is a damn good player and he can barely get on the court. At some point he has to make his move i think.

I dunno- you could just tell a couple years ago that Boston was going to be an ascendant team- but they have the assets to make a move- and i dont know what they are waiting for. Do they want to keep all these picks? I mean- Brown- again- another really talented young guy can barely get on the court.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is in a weird place right now....after next year Bradley, Smart and Isiah are all free agents- and to keep that together they are going to have to spend a ton of cash. You could put a helluva trade package together if you didnt think one of those guys was a guy you wanted to resign.

Ainge has so many assets and draft picks and good young players. Hell- i think Rozier is a damn good player and he can barely get on the court. At some point he has to make his move i think.

Also the Celtics have a top pick -- it will almost definitely be a guard. They have to make some type of move at some point. As you suggest, someone should be able to get a player like Rozier (and Smart?) at a discount. But one should give Danny props for not making a trade that doesn't get him at least full value coming back. At some point, he has to pull the trigger.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA is less interesting today because the uneducated, the all i care about is me attitude, has ruined the game. Here in NY, the only reason why MSG is filled every nite is because the tickets are given away by the corporations, people go to the games to be seen, its the cheapest attraction in town, if you don't buy a thing from the concessions that is. I have no interest in watching a bunch of morons complain about every play, the refs stink, and the same teams play for the ring year after year.

until they give the game back to the coaches, i'm done!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the state of the NBA only 2-3 teams have a chance that is why the NBA is unwatchable

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA is less interesting today because the uneducated, the all i care about is me attitude, has ruined the game. Here in NY, the only reason why MSG is filled every nite is because the tickets are given away by the corporations, people go to the games to be seen, its the cheapest attraction in town, if you don't buy a thing from the concessions that is. I have no interest in watching a bunch of morons complain about every play, the refs stink, and the same teams play for the ring year after year.

unfrunately hte game is never going back to the coaches. You just have to hope you get a centerpiece player who is a good and dedicated player and can lead the team and backs up his coach. In Porzingis- thats not gonna happen overnight- but once he gets into his prime he seems like he can be that type of person/player.

At least you guys have hope with him- if you could just get a decent front office in there to build around him it would help a lot.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Celtics have a top pick -- it will almost definitely be a guard. They have to make some type of move at some point. As you suggest, someone should be able to get a player like Rozier (and Smart?) at a discount. But one should give Danny props for not making a trade that doesn't get him at least full value coming back. At some point, he has to pull the trigger.

The Celtics will be the #1 team in the east by this time next year. Wiggy, you have 12 months to gloat.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics will be the #1 team in the east by this time next year. Wiggy, you have 12 months to gloat.

I think they're going to need to add a star player to make that happen.

Can I interest you in all star participant Mr. Swaggy P? :dhd:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then stop posting please!

This is a board for NBA fans. If you hate NBA, then go somewhere else. Getting tired of hearing you complain about everything.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're going to need to add a star player to make that happen.

Can I interest you in all star participant Mr. Swaggy P? :dhd:

Trojan, it was a good game friday night. Its clear that the Lakers have shooters, good shooters. They need to work on the defense. I would gladly take swaggy p IF I had solved our rim protector issue first. BTW, Imgram will be a star in this league.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then stop posting please!

This is a board for NBA fans. If you hate NBA, then go somewhere else. Getting tired of hearing you complain about everything.

ok, but b4 i leave, i just posted, to say, i'm sorreeeeeyyyy, i just posted, to say, i don't care, i just posted to say, i'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, and i mean it from the bottom of my heart! of myyyyyy heartttttttt!!!!