• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

is anybody out there?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

500,000 living Spartan alumni...millions of Spartan fans worldwide...three, maybe four, here at the Hoop.
dammit. I hate spartying alone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOmTNJVc4Bo&feature=player_embedded"]Michigan State Football Pump Up 2014-15 ?? "Burn It Down" - YouTube[/ame]

(check out the Bullough pancake at 1:33)

Last edited by a moderator:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuk...this reminds me of college days.
Hear about a great party, get there just as the last keg goes dry.

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hear about a great party, get there just as the last keg goes dry.

I'd already been there, drank the beer, and had the skanks back to my house....Sorry :cool2:

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post on sportshoopla infrequently, never on the MSU board though. Usually on the Suns forum, ncaa basketball, or golf.

msuspartan73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey H2, great start to the season, I'm to much of a realist to call it a win, but I like our chances next weekend. Any idea if 76 is doing the picks this year?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, btw, the flags are en-route

I'd already been there, drank the beer, and had the skanks back to my house....Sorry :cool2:

So...you ran out on your tab, vomited the beer & beany-weenies all over your neon purple velveteen seat covers and copped 3 virulent foreign STDs from the skanks (who stole your vacuum cleaner and cheez doodles too.) nice job, Cap!

I post on sportshoopla infrequently, never on the MSU board though. Usually on the Suns forum, ncaa basketball, or golf.

glad to know you're around and about, nonetheless. far too little green on these boards...or anywhere, for that matter. hell, that may account for the fact that, even now, most of the country doesn't know shit about MSU and discounts any of our out-of-hand successes - which, come to think about it, might not be a bad thing, eh?

hey H2, great start to the season, I'm to much of a realist to call it a win, but I like our chances next weekend. Any idea if 76 is doing the picks this year?

yah, I like our chances too. Ducks have a right to be cocky - they're a great team. I'd feel a lot more confident knowing Jackson, Kings, Langford and Cook were all certified 100% for this weekend. Vegas has us +11 (isn't that what TAMU walked into USCe with on Saturday?) which should provide a little extra motivation for our guys.

Go Green!

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dear sparty,

just wanted to say thanks for traveling to Eugene. your fan base is great and travelled well. I had fun partying with you all at our tailgater and I hope you enjoyed the absinthe. see you next year in east Lansing. I hope you run the table and beat michigan!!!!

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H2S - Thanks for the schwag. You are AOK in my book. My aunt and uncle said thanks as well. :suds: