• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Q&A session

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is where you falter. You haven't won that argument yet. Just because the Bears decided to go a different direction, that does not indicate victory on your part. You still have to acknowledge the fact that in 3 years, Howard has finished 2nd, 5th and 14th in the league in rushing.

Lets just keep kicking the can down the line until you are right or this whole thing will be forgotten. Lets face it. If Howard sucks next year, you'll just wait til after the next team, then the team after that, etc etc

Here's what I have been right about so far though:

* Jordan Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense
* Howard will lead the league in TDs
* Nagy should be fired if Howard isn't successful in his offense
* Howard should have a nice statistical season, IMO. More chances around the goal line, for sure.
* BS will finally realize Howard is a pure stud.
* Howard will lead the league in TD,s and finish top 3 in rushing. He may be the top RB in Bears history. Payton/Sayers move over.

I mean come on. Seriously? You want to go down this road?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last point about the Parkey thing. Outright cutting Parkey will cost the Bears 9M and 5.2M against the cap. This is just insane for a freaking kicker.

Keeping him and letting him battle it out is the smart thing to do. It's so obvious cutting him was an emotional move. Terrible. Makes no logical sense. What is so wrong with having him battle for the job?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just keep kicking the can down the line until you are right or this whole thing will be forgotten. Lets face it. If Howard sucks next year, you'll just wait til after the next team, then the team after that, etc etc

Here's what I have been right about so far though:

* Jordan Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense
* Howard will lead the league in TDs
* Nagy should be fired if Howard isn't successful in his offense
* Howard should have a nice statistical season, IMO. More chances around the goal line, for sure.
* BS will finally realize Howard is a pure stud.
* Howard will lead the league in TD,s and finish top 3 in rushing. He may be the top RB in Bears history. Payton/Sayers move over.

I mean come on. Seriously? You want to go down this road?

You have a way of adding hyperbolic words to sentences that were never used to begin with. Funny way of never actually using the quote function. It's how you make everything black and white in order to attempt to make yourself look better. Most everyone here knows you are completely full of shit tho.

*Howard still had a good year, splitting carries. 14th in yards, and 7th in TDs(9). He didn't "thrive", because he wasn't used right or as often. He's not Nagy's guy. Happens ALL THE TIME in regime changes.

*One homer said he'd lead the league in TDs, and he probably said just so you'd pull your dick out for everyone.

*You are terrible at recognizing tongue-in-cheek comments VS. dead serious comments.

*Howard did have a decent season, and had 9 TDs, as mentioned.

*BS will never like Howard even if he cured blindness.

*NOBODY ever said yer last nonsensical point. You're a drama queen.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard was a fucking steal in the 5th, that we got 2 great years out of, and a very serviceable 3rd year.

Considering where he was drafted and his price-tag therefrom, he far exceeded his expectations, and it's completely understandable and deserved if fans embraced him and appreciated his efforts for our team.

Unless yer just a miserable, contrarian cunt.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a way of adding hyperbolic words to sentences that were never used to begin with. Funny way of never actually using the quote function. It's how you make everything black and white in order to attempt to make yourself look better. Most everyone here knows you are completely full of shit tho.

*Howard still had a good year, splitting carries. 14th in yards, and 7th in TDs(9). He didn't "thrive", because he wasn't used right or as often. He's not Nagy's guy. Happens ALL THE TIME in regime changes.

*One homer said he'd lead the league in TDs, and he probably said just so you'd pull your dick out for everyone.

*You are terrible at recognizing tongue-in-cheek comments VS. dead serious comments.

*Howard did have a decent season, and had 9 TDs, as mentioned.

*BS will never like Howard even if he cured blindness.

*sigh*

Lets just start with 2 because idiots can never admit when they are wrong:

"Will Howard thrive in Nagy's offense"? That's a direct quote. Did he thrive? Should Nagy be fired because Howard didn't thrive? Lets start with those 2 before we go any further.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard was a fucking steal in the 5th, that we got 2 great years out of, and a very serviceable 3rd year.

Considering where he was drafted and his price-tag therefrom, he far exceeded his expectations, and it's completely understandable and deserved if fans embraced him and appreciated his efforts for our team.

Unless yer just a miserable, contrarian cunt.

So what? You're talking about something completely different. My point has always been to take his stats with a grain of salt because it's masking what I've always known about the guy: He's average at best. What you said above says nothing against what I've always maintained. Stop pivoting.

Why are we doing this again? Idiots will never admit when they are wrong. And my very bold statement has come true. End of thread.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong again. It's becoming a pattern with you. Noon said it. Are you ever right? Seriously, you're a constant stream of know nothing monkey blabbering fool.

3 pretty bold predictions from Fansided

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norwood was a rather crappy kicker most of his career....
Lets try this. Let me give you two examples so you'll understand.

No one actually fails to understand you. Stop making that mistake. Disagreement isn't misunderstanding. You aren't complicated.

You: the chances we have another kicker that misses 11 kicks is probably low
Me: I don't think it's easy finding a kicker that easily
You: I didn't say it was easy. Stop putting words in my mouth
Me: Well if the chances of finding a kicker less accurate than Parkey is "probably low" isn't that easy?
You: Nothing is easy for an NFL GM. That's what i meant!

Notice how I never used the word easy in my original sentence? Notice how you inserted the word? And notice how you tried to define my words to mean what you wanted and needed them to mean?

Replacing a bad player isn't easy. Because nothing in the NFL is easy. If it were easy...the Bears wouldn't have spent a majority of their NFL existence with bad QBs.

You: Parkey has lost face in the locker room
Me: Stop making things up, you don't know that
You: I never claimed to know anything, that's your game not mine!
Me: You said "Parkey lost face in the locker room", "nobody will miss Parkey", and "his psyche is shot"
You: His psyche is based on history of kickers in that same situation.
Me: Scott Norwood didn't lose his psyche
You: Uhh Norwood is a career 72% kicker!
Me: So? That wasn't the point...?
You: You've got nothing!

Scott Norwood had the worst statistical regular season of his career in the regular season after that huge miss. Including missing some short kicks and 2 XPs. So.....yeah. Keep banging that drum as if you've got something.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't debate with idiots.

you said the same thing when i was debating everyone on Jordan Howard.

Calls everyone that disagrees with him an idiot.

Says he doesn't debate idiots.

Admits to debating the people he is always calling idiots.

Can't make this shit up.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last point about the Parkey thing. Outright cutting Parkey will cost the Bears 9M and 5.2M against the cap. This is just insane for a freaking kicker.

Keeping him and letting him battle it out is the smart thing to do. It's so obvious cutting him was an emotional move. Terrible. Makes no logical sense. What is so wrong with having him battle for the job?

You're wetting your diaper over something that isn't worth being upset about.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is where you falter. You haven't won that argument yet. Just because the Bears decided to go a different direction, that does not indicate victory on your part. You still have to acknowledge the fact that in 3 years, Howard has finished 2nd, 5th and 14th in the league in rushing.

That's well above the top half of the league, and no sane person would suggest that equates to failure.

The average RB lifespan is what, 5 years? Let's see what he does the rest of his career before you jack off all over yourself.

Jordan Howard is only on his 2nd team in 4 years.

Cody Parkey has been on 4 teams in 5 years.

4 > 2.

Checkmate Atheists.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong again. It's becoming a pattern with you. Noon said it. Are you ever right? Seriously, you're a constant stream of know nothing monkey blabbering fool.

3 pretty bold predictions from Fansided

Sooo....every fucking quote that you attribute to me and every other "idiot" on this board, is actually just Noon. See asterisk no. 2 in my post.

Got it. :thumb:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? You're talking about something completely different. My point has always been to take his stats with a grain of salt because it's masking what I've always known about the guy: He's average at best. What you said above says nothing against what I've always maintained. Stop pivoting.

Why are we doing this again? Idiots will never admit when they are wrong. And my very bold statement has come true. End of thread.

You don't like the stats, because they show something tangible that opposes your magic eye test.

Pretty sure the stats say that since he came into the league, the only running backs ahead of him in yards gained, are Elliott and Gurley.

He also has 25 rushing TDs in 3 years.

So again, he's average because his style of running is not your preferred. If only he was more shifty en sech.

Only a self-inflated douchebag fan would bitch about the above.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard has declined in production in each season he's played.

A lot of people want to point out how he was used by Nagy but he still touched the ball more than all but 7 or 8 running backs in the league.

I don't think calling him an average back is wrong.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard has declined in production in each season he's played.

A lot of people want to point out how he was used by Nagy but he still touched the ball more than all but 7 or 8 running backs in the league.

I don't think calling him an average back is wrong.

My only issue with that, is as soon as Nagy went back to a zone-blocking scheme(the last 5 games or so) Howard played pretty well again.

He is not gonna make anyone miss, but in the right scheme, he can put up 100 a game, easily.

Fwiw, I don't think calling him average is wrong either. I love his toughness and durability tho.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any doubt he can be a productive back in the right scheme with the right blocking.

But that kinda illustrates why he is average. Everything has to kind of be in the perfect recipe in order for him to thrive.

There's definitely a lot to like about the guy...toughness and durability as you point out.

I'm not trashing him. But I do think a lot of fans have overstated his importance.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any doubt he can be a productive back in the right scheme with the right blocking.

But that kinda illustrates why he is average. Everything has to kind of be in the perfect recipe in order for him to thrive.

There's definitely a lot to like about the guy...toughness and durability as you point out.

I'm not trashing him. But I do think a lot of fans have overstated his importance.

That likely stems from the team he started with. His first season, he was without a doubt our most valuable player.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this board still let BS hijack it with his trolling? I'll never know.