• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Q&A session

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo....every fucking quote that you attribute to me and every other "idiot" on this board, is actually just Noon. See asterisk no. 2 in my post.

Got it. :thumb:

Ahh here's the pivot. Brilliant!

You said i made up those words. You said "NOBODY ever said" those words. Wrong yet AGAIN dumb dumb monkey.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only issue with that, is as soon as Nagy went back to a zone-blocking scheme(the last 5 games or so) Howard played pretty well again.

He is not gonna make anyone miss, but in the right scheme, he can put up 100 a game, easily.

Fwiw, I don't think calling him average is wrong either. I love his toughness and durability tho.

Oh now you don't think calling Howard "average" is wrong??? Wow. The backpedaling just took a big step ladies and gentlemen. lol. Big freaking step.

Btw, Howard played well in zone blocking scheme was a coincidence, not a trend. Just a hint from the genius.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this board still let BS hijack it with his trolling? I'll never know.

Because I'm too compelling. I'm the best thing on this board.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now you don't think calling Howard "average" is wrong??? Wow. The backpedaling just took a big step ladies and gentlemen. lol. Big freaking step.

Btw, Howard played well in zone blocking scheme was a coincidence, not a trend. Just a hint from the genius.

He's never been exceptionally athletic or shifty. I'd say he's average in those traits.

He's above-average overall tho IMO, but i can understand the average remarks.

I don't have to be a cunt like you

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice how I never used the word easy in my original sentence?

So you objected me using the word "easy" because nothing is easy in the NFL. Got it. We cut our kicker before we have any backup plans. You think that's smart because finding another kicker is "probably" "going to happen"--but that doesn't mean it's "easy" because nothing is easy in the NFL. Got it. (rolls eyes)

Scott Norwood had the worst statistical regular season of his career in the regular season after that huge miss. Including missing some short kicks and 2 XPs. So.....yeah. Keep banging that drum as if you've got something.

And he beat out the competition in training camp and went perfect in the playoffs. In the AFC conference game the bills beat the broncos by 3 points. But yeah you're probably right. His "psyche was shot". Btw could you cite examples of kickers who's psyches were shot after a missed kick please. Because it happens so often and all.

You're wetting your diaper over something that isn't worth being upset about

Who's upset? Remember dummy, getting your ass handed to you by the genius is a badge of honor. Wear it like armour.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gayest kicker debate since the infamous Adam Podlesh thread, and its one-man exodus.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you objected me using the word "easy" because nothing is easy in the NFL. Got it. We cut our kicker before we have any backup plans. You think that's smart because finding another kicker is "probably" "going to happen"--but that doesn't mean it's "easy" because nothing is easy in the NFL. Got it. (rolls eyes)

Still crapping yourself over this simple logic, huh? I'm starting to question the genius label you gave yourself....

And he beat out the competition in training camp and went perfect in the playoffs. In the AFC conference game the bills beat the broncos by 3 points. But yeah you're probably right. His "psyche was shot". Btw could you cite examples of kickers who's psyches were shot after a missed kick please. Because it happens so often and all.

What came first....the playoffs or the regular season? And Norwood had his worst statistical season ever in that regular season. I never said Norwood's psyche was shot....you used Norwood as an example...and he's a piss poor example because he wasn't a good kicker anyway. He missed a lot in his career. If he played in today's NFL he wouldn't be on a roster.

There are examples of kickers that have had a hard time recovering after missing a big kick. How about Blair Walsh? Up until the time he missed in the playoff game against the Seahawks he was an 85% field goal kicker. Since...he's 73%.

This is not an absurd topic.

Handling the psyche of NFL kickers is a specialized dance

Kickers and the Role of the Psyche in Performance

Who's upset? Remember dummy, getting your ass handed to you by the genius is a badge of honor. Wear it like armour.

Could you point out the part where you handed my ass to me? Was it where you had to change my words in order to make yourself correct or was it when you just went on a full blown semantics war?

I guess if you call yourself a genius enough you begin to believe it but it still doesn't make it true.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still crapping yourself over this simple logic, huh? I'm starting to question the genius label you gave yourself....

You can tell when someone has nothing when they start backpedaling and start speaking in generalities, which is what you're doing here. When you're wrong, just say it. Don't hide behind generalities of "i meant everything in the NFL is hard". It's a nice touch for you to add the "genius label" comment at the end too but come on. I'm not a genius for nothing.

What came first....the playoffs or the regular season? And Norwood had his worst statistical season ever in that regular season. I never said Norwood's psyche was shot....you used Norwood as an example

So what? When is there more pressure, in the playoffs or in the regular season? Since Norwood missed in the Super Bowl wouldn't the pressures of the playoffs be the bigger factor? I used Norwood because he represents the ultimate example. You cannot miss in any worse situation than he did. If anyone's psyche is going to be shot from a miss, it would be Norwood's. But you presume Parkey's psyche is "probably shot". Why? You presume Parkey has "lost face". Why? All these things you presume despite your proclamation of "I don't claim to know anything that anyone else doesn't". So i'm still waiting, how do you know is "psyche is probably shot" and "he lost face"?

There are examples of kickers that have had a hard time recovering after missing a big kick. How about Blair Walsh? Up until the time he missed in the playoff game against the Seahawks he was an 85% field goal kicker. Since...he's 73%.

Let me get this straight. You are claiming Blair Walsh's fg % dropped because of a single miss as a Seahawk?

There's a monumental difference between "recovering after a big kick" to having "your psyche shot". The latter is what i'm talking about, stop generalizing.

Could you point out the part where you handed my ass to me? Was it where you had to change my words in order to make yourself correct or was it when you just went on a full blown semantics war?

Could you point out the part where you think I'm upset? I'm not changing a single word you said. Lets get very specific. Don't hide behind generalities.

I guess if you call yourself a genius enough you begin to believe it but it still doesn't make it true.

(rolls eyes) I never heard that one before. It's just as original as the "BS" in my handle. (rolls eyes)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a genius

Truer words never spoken. Or typed on the internet.

So what? When is there more pressure, in the playoffs or in the regular season? Since Norwood missed in the Super Bowl wouldn't the pressures of the playoffs be the bigger factor?

Of course....but again....what came first? He shit the bed in the regular season but eventually righted himself. I'm not saying the miss from the previous season is why he sucked....but WHAT CAME FIRST? For genius....you fail struggle with simple logic. Which is odd. I'd expect a genius to grasp the most simplest of things.

But you presume Parkey's psyche is "probably shot". Why? You presume Parkey has "lost face". Why? All these things you presume despite your proclamation of "I don't claim to know anything that anyone else doesn't". So i'm still waiting, how do you know is "psyche is probably shot" and "he lost face"?

Presuming his psyche is shot is wrong. I don't know that it is. It's a guess. I could be 100% off base. But it does realistically happen to kickers. But he definitely did lose face in the locker room. Nagy and Pace's reactions to it are extremely telling. Nagy has, in a short period of time, really molded the culture in the locker room to the style he wants. And it's kinda obvious to anyone paying attention that the roster responded. I'm not yet sold on Nagy as a head coach and playcaller but as a leader he's impressed me. And the way the Bears responded to Parkey tells me something. I think, I don't know, but I think if Nagy didn't go on TV the way he did after the miss....I think he's in camp right now competing with other kickers.

Let me get this straight. You are claiming Blair Walsh's fg % dropped because of a single miss as a Seahawk?

No. Not claiming. Giving an opinion.

But here are facts....Walsh missed a big kick in a big game. It got replayed over and over again and talked about nonstop. And he hasn't returned to the form he had before that kick. Maybe they are completely unrelated. That's entirely possible.

There's a monumental difference between "recovering after a big kick" to having "your psyche shot". The latter is what i'm talking about, stop generalizing.

If your career declined after a big miss and it's not a physical problem or a problem with actual ability....then couldn't it be a mental issue? You just wanna play semantics. Which is fine but in the end you're just gonna spin your wheels over and over.

Could you point out the part where you think I'm upset? I'm not changing a single word you said. Lets get very specific. Don't hide behind generalities.

You've changed and inserted your own words multiple times. Sometimes things are general. Sorry. If that is what you are gonna struggle with I can't help you. I'd expect a genius to not struggle with these things....but here we are.

The fact that you debate generalities, call everyone an idiot all the time, play semantics when there's nothing else for you, and act like just a general dickhead kinda proves you're upset. Upset about what? No idea. Small penis, you're ugly, you don't get laid enough, wife slept with someone else, no one swipes right on you on Tinder, IBS, acne, gout, peg leg, or some other physical ailment. Could be one of those. Could be none. No idea. But you're obviously a miserable person. And you obviously project the misery onto a message board which really just makes you fucking pathetic on top of miserable.

(rolls eyes) I never heard that one before. It's just as original as the "BS" in my handle. (rolls eyes)

You know what else is pathetic? Actually thinking that typing you are rolling your eyes is something you should do. Are we roleplaying now? WTF is that? It's dumb, that's what it is. And you did it twice. So it's also sad.

I'm sure you've heard it before. But you made that your name....so you brought it on yourself. Once again, and it's getting tiresome I gotta keep typing this, I'd expect a genius to know better.

If you're gonna label yourself something you better be able to live up to it. And you're falling extremely short sport.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course....but again....what came first?

What is the problem here? What possible difference is this rhetoric trying to prove?

Presuming his psyche is shot is wrong. I don't know that it is.

Ahh Finally. You admit it. Good boy. So you acknowledge you don't know anything more than anyone else even though you were acting like you did. This is the point i was trying to make.

But it does realistically happen to kickers. But he definitely did lose face in the locker room. Nagy and Pace's reactions to it are extremely telling.

Maybe it happens to kickers but not nearly has often as you were implying. Which is what my point was. And no, you don't know that Parkey lost face with Nagy and Pace. Their reactions may offer a clue but we don't know. Players make mistakes all the time, and I'm sure Nagy and Pace get disappointed in them too but to say "he lost face" is a giant leap. Not a single player said anything to indicate such.

I'm not yet sold on Nagy as a head coach and playcaller but as a leader he's impressed me.

Oh brother. (rolls eyes)

I think, I don't know, but I think if Nagy didn't go on TV the way he did after the miss....I think he's in camp right now competing with other kickers.

More guessing. Ignore

No. Not claiming. Giving an opinion.

Opinions are fine.

If your career declined after a big miss and it's not a physical problem or a problem with actual ability....then couldn't it be a mental issue?

It could be anything. It could be he kicked the laces of the ball so it was the holders mistake too. Which, btw is exactly what happened if you look into a bit more. Even before i knew that however, i didn't go around making wild guesses like his psyche is shot. My lord, you would make the worst research guy.

The fact that you debate generalities, call everyone an idiot all the time, play semantics when there's nothing else for you, and act like just a general dickhead kinda proves you're upset. Upset about what? No idea. Small penis, you're ugly, you don't get laid enough, wife slept with someone else, no one swipes right on you on Tinder, IBS, acne, gout, peg leg, or some other physical ailment. Could be one of those. Could be none. No idea. But you're obviously a miserable person. And you obviously project the misery onto a message board which really just makes you fucking pathetic on top of miserable.

Blah blah blah Look at this research guy. A butterfly landed on my arm so there must be a hurricane in brazil! Idiots love thinking i have a poor life. While i couldn't give two cents about your life you love projecting things about my life. Isn't that funny? It's like there's something wrong with you. All these things (which i don't care) must be just a generalized projection of yourself. I mean, why are you so obsessed with the life of an anonymous poster on a message board? Ahh, maybe you are the one that's angry, sad and depressed? Whoa!

You know what else is pathetic? Actually thinking that typing you are rolling your eyes is something you should do. Are we roleplaying now? WTF is that? It's dumb, that's what it is. And you did it twice. So it's also sad.

I'm sure you've heard it before. But you made that your name....so you brought it on yourself.

(rolls eyes)

I'm going to collect all these lame, non creative insults and build a shelter for the homeless.

I mean you get dummer as we go. It's interesting. You try to act above all this but in the end you degenerate into every other idiot on this board and then you start attacking my handle lol wtf? You aren't just dumb, you fascinatingly dumb. You are a dumb guy in disguise.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What came first....the playoffs or the regular season? And Norwood had his worst statistical season ever in that regular season. I never said Norwood's psyche was shot....you used Norwood as an example...and he's a piss poor example because he wasn't a good kicker anyway. He missed a lot in his career. If he played in today's NFL he wouldn't be on a roster.

This is not an absurd topic.

Handling the psyche of NFL kickers is a specialized dance

Kickers and the Role of the Psyche in Performance

Ah, I see you've been introduced to the infamous BS "strawman special". Get ready for 10,000 more of those throughout the season.

However, I must protest on the Norwood point. He was an all-pro and a damn good 80's kicker. 72.3% back then was great. We used to slobber over Kevin Butler who checked in at 73%.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see you've been introduced to the infamous BS "strawman special". Get ready for 10,000 more of those throughout the season.

However, I must protest on the Norwood point. He was an all-pro and a damn good 80's kicker. 72.3% back then was great. We used to slobber over Kevin Butler who checked in at 73%.

Yeah but it's like comparing a QB today to Terry Bradshaw. The game has changed and the standard of the position has changed. Bradshaw today would be an average to below average player. Norwood today would be cut.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the problem here? What possible difference is this rhetoric trying to prove?

It's not rhetoric. I'm factually pointing out that the regular season came first. Norwood's worst regular season ever followed the big miss.

Ahh Finally. You admit it. Good boy. So you acknowledge you don't know anything more than anyone else even though you were acting like you did. This is the point i was trying to make.

Like I said before....acting superior to everyone here is your game, not mine. A game you apparently consistently lose.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be anything. It could be he kicked the laces of the ball so it was the holders mistake too. Which, btw is exactly what happened if you look into a bit more. Even before i knew that however, i didn't go around making wild guesses like his psyche is shot. My lord, you would make the worst research guy.

I was talking about a career decline....and you're talking about the laces not being out Ace? You just went so far off track I don't know where you are anymore. Just spinning wheels.

Blah blah blah Look at this research guy. A butterfly landed on my arm so there must be a hurricane in brazil! Idiots love thinking i have a poor life. While i couldn't give two cents about your life you love projecting things about my life. Isn't that funny? It's like there's something wrong with you. All these things (which i don't care) must be just a generalized projection of yourself. I mean, why are you so obsessed with the life of an anonymous poster on a message board? Ahh, maybe you are the one that's angry, sad and depressed? Whoa!

Hahahaha....I hit a nerve. And did I see a "I know you are, but what am I" defense in there?

You gotta remove that genius label sport....it's embarrassing at this point.

I'm going to collect all these lame, non creative insults and build a shelter for the homeless.

K....

I mean you get dummer as we go. It's interesting. You try to act above all this but in the end you degenerate into every other idiot on this board and then you start attacking my handle lol wtf? You aren't just dumb, you fascinatingly dumb. You are a dumb guy in disguise.

Well...you called me dumber and misspelled the word....so there's that. Spelling mistakes don't bother me at all, because I make plenty, but when they are that blatantly ironic it's hilarious.

I'm not above anyone or anything. I'm purposely an asshole and will fling poo on a message board as much as anyone.

I'm dumb and a dumb guy in disguise? What does that even mean? Is this the best you've got genius? If I'm obviously dumb...what is the disguise? Please elaborate.

I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone that claims he doesn't debate idiots but calls everyone he debates an idiot and in the end calls himself a genius.

I'm almost starting to feel bad for you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fascinating.

Yeah but it's like comparing a QB today to Terry Bradshaw.

What? So you're applying today's standards to a kicker from the 80s? Norwood was considered good then but not by today's standards so his psyche is more likely to be broken then because the standards of today is higher? You're all over the place son.

I'm factually pointing out that the regular season came first. Norwood's worst regular season ever followed the big miss.

Yeah so? Now follow along. So you are implying that missed kick somehow has some affect on him having the worst regular season the following year right? So why wouldn't that continue to have a negative affect on him through the playoffs where the pressure is the greatest then? You want me to give you the answer dumb dumb? Because that missed kick was completely coincidental to the following year regular season. I can't spell it out any more.

I was talking about a career decline....and you're talking about the laces not being out Ace? You just went so far off track I don't know where you are anymore. Just spinning wheels.

Just because you can't follow doesn't mean I've gone off track. I can see you have a problem putting 2 and 2 together.

Hahahaha....I hit a nerve. And did I see a "I know you are, but what am I" defense in there?
You gotta remove that genius label sport....it's embarrassing at this point.

No. More like i've hit a nerve. Think about it. Why would someone be so concerned with an anonymous person's personal life? Does that make any sense? The only reason why you would accuse me of those things (none of which i deny/accept btw) is because YOU are all those things. That's why you care. It has to be. And now YOU are "embarassed at this point". As for me, i couldn't care less about your personal life.

Well...you called me dumber and misspelled the word....so there's that. Spelling mistakes don't bother me at all, because I make plenty, but when they are that blatantly ironic it's hilarious.

So hilarious!

I'm almost starting to feel bad for you.

I'm already there.