• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Q&A session

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Why would a Bears fan hold an opposing player accountable? Do you hold the opposing CB accountable when your QB throws an interception?
What are you talking about. A blocker on the Bears missed his block and the opposing player was able to touch the ball.
Trubisky only has to be as good as the Bears need him to be. It’s on fans to compare players from the same draft. The trade is done...judging it in hindsight is just opinion. If Trubisky never is as good individually as Mahomes...so be it. But he doesn’t need to be in order for the team to win a SB.
I thought it was strange at the time. But would you think the Bears chances would be better with Mahomes and 2 choices, then they are with Trubiski without the two choices. As I said it is likely they would have gotten Tribuski anyway.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about. A blocker on the Bears missed his block and the opposing player was able to touch the ball.

I thought it was strange at the time. But would you think the Bears chances would be better with Mahomes and 2 choices, then they are with Trubiski without the two choices. As I said it is likely they would have gotten Tribuski anyway.

Nobody knows this for sure.

Also, NOBODY could've foreseen Mahomes going off like he has.

The Bears saw who they wanted and made sure they got him. As a fan, there is no way you can be mad at that.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I misread what you originally typed, sorry.

Mahomes is definitely the better QB. But with the Bears he would have been in a different situation then the one he has in KC.

Bears can win a SB with Trubisky, I'm confident of that.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone here has read your point. Multiple times. Like I said...the only point you have is an if. If the new kicker is worse.

Parkey isn’t in camp. He’s at home reading his bible or doing some that probably isn’t football related. Wanna continue to cry about it? Go right ahead but it seems silly to cry about the guy that was probably the worst, and most overpaid, guy on the roster last season.

And the only point you have is "probably". We'll probably find a better kicker. Probably isn't good enough for me. I'm much smarter than that. I'd rather have a backup plan just in case.

I see a pattern with you:
* You make a wild statement
* I prove you are wrong about said statement
* Then you state you never said it
* I prove you did say it
* Then you change subject and fall back to overgeneralizing altogether

Guy, you're not very bright. And you missed my point again.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parkey was a problem before that kick. I'm on record somewhere in the NFL gamethread before the game hoping that we wouldn't lose on a Parkey kick. You shouldn't need such a low trajectory unless you are a limp dick kicker anyway...which he is.

And i predicted even before your little game thread started, if we were to lose we'd lose because of Parkey. That doesn't stop me from being smart and having fallbacks just in case things don't work out.

Meanwhile my eyes are bleeding while I read the classic "But hey, the next guy could suck too" argument about replacing a sh*tty player. That approach works wonders for some I guess.

I never said the next guy could suck too. You have a problem with reading comprehension. Go find what i said (5x now) and show it to your mom and have her explain to you what i said. It'd be a lot easier this way.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parkey was a problem before that kick. I'm on record somewhere in the NFL gamethread before the game hoping that we wouldn't lose on a Parkey kick. You shouldn't need such a low trajectory unless you are a limp dick kicker anyway...which he is.

And i predicted even before your little game thread started, if we were to lose we'd lose because of Parkey. That doesn't stop me from being smart and having fallbacks just in case things don't work out.

Meanwhile my eyes are bleeding while I read the classic "But hey, the next guy could suck too" argument about replacing a sh*tty player. That approach works wonders for some I guess.

I never said the next guy could suck too. You have a problem with reading comprehension. Go find what i said (5x now) and show it to your mom and have her explain to you what i said. It'd be a lot easier this way.

I paraphrase ridiculously dumb sh*t. Deal with it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm much smarter than that.

The issue with saying this is anyone that feels the need to say it is doing so because they actually aren’t smart enough and are compensating for their lack of intelligence by pretending to have some brain power they realistically lack.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* You make a wild statement
* I prove you are wrong about said statement
* Then you state you never said it
* I prove you did say it
* Then you change subject and fall back to overgeneralizing altogether

It actually goes like this...

I state an opinion.

You disagree with it and change the words I typed to be something else to help your argument.

I point out what you said I said wasn’t what I actually said.

You never prove anything.

I point out you never proved anything.

Rinse and repeat.

I get the BS part of your name because you’re definitely a bullshitter. The genius part is most definitely fake news.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said, go ask your mother. She'll tell you. Go on now.

36u9vk.jpg

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
inb4 more crying about how I didn't properly interpret Lord Idiocy's idiobabble.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS getting his dick kicked in. Also known as, Tuesday.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue with saying this is anyone that feels the need to say it is doing so because they actually aren’t smart enough and are compensating for their lack of intelligence by pretending to have some brain power they realistically lack.

You got me.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually goes like this...

I state an opinion.

You disagree with it and change the words I typed to be something else to help your argument.

I point out what you said I said wasn’t what I actually said.

You never prove anything.

I point out you never proved anything.

Rinse and repeat.

I get the BS part of your name because you’re definitely a bullshitter. The genius part is most definitely fake news.

Lets try this. Let me give you two examples so you'll understand.

You: the chances we have another kicker that misses 11 kicks is probably low
Me: I don't think it's easy finding a kicker that easily
You: I didn't say it was easy. Stop putting words in my mouth
Me: Well if the chances of finding a kicker less accurate than Parkey is "probably low" isn't that easy?
You: Nothing is easy for an NFL GM. That's what i meant!

You: Parkey has lost face in the locker room
Me: Stop making things up, you don't know that
You: I never claimed to know anything, that's your game not mine!
Me: You said "Parkey lost face in the locker room", "nobody will miss Parkey", and "his psyche is shot"
You: His psyche is based on history of kickers in that same situation.
Me: Scott Norwood didn't lose his psyche
You: Uhh Norwood is a career 72% kicker!
Me: So? That wasn't the point...?
You: You've got nothing!

Last edited:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not trying to win an argument with you. I don't debate with idiots. I'm merely telling you to go talk to your mother.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS getting his dick kicked in. Also known as, Tuesday.

lol you said the same thing when i was debating everyone on Jordan Howard. If that's getting my dick kicked in, kick away please.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to win an argument with you. I don't debate with idiots. I'm merely telling you to go talk to your mother.

Gotta have the last word don't you?

Here, have a suggestion for how you should end this:

"But...but...but...You guys...Cody Parkey might be better than our next guy...:

Throw in some sniffles too.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta have the last word don't you?

Here, have a suggestion for how you should end this:

"But...but...but...You guys...Cody Parkey might be better than our next guy...:

Throw in some sniffles too.

k. thanks. bye

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you said the same thing when i was debating everyone on Jordan Howard. If that's getting my dick kicked in, kick away please.

But this is where you falter. You haven't won that argument yet. Just because the Bears decided to go a different direction, that does not indicate victory on your part. You still have to acknowledge the fact that in 3 years, Howard has finished 2nd, 5th and 14th in the league in rushing.

That's well above the top half of the league, and no sane person would suggest that equates to failure.

The average RB lifespan is what, 5 years? Let's see what he does the rest of his career before you jack off all over yourself.