• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Impact Player you want your team to go after

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE does need a farm team out west. We already have one in Miami.

JG was a trade, Flowers would be in FA.
We're both still waiting to see how that trade works out? JG along with Duke Dawson and Christian Sam all ended up on IR. NE traded the original pick from SF and turned it into 5. They still have two of them in this years draft.
I too hope NE tags Flowers. But just not sure BB will invest that much in him?
Agreed. I was stunned at how good he was in 2017 and what an impact he had on the entire team. I was not impressed with the happy-footed, throwing into a crowd, guy we saw in 2018 before he got hurt. I sure hope we get the 2017 version next year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I was stunned at how good he was in 2017 and what an impact he had on the entire team. I was not impressed with the happy-footed, throwing into a crowd, guy we saw in 2018 before he got hurt. I sure hope we get the 2017 version next year.
SF has picked up a lot of talent since then. They will likely have a good FA with the amount of cap room they have. They have 5 picks in the first 6 rounds. I think if they do half way decent in both JG won't be the weakness. I might be more worried about Shannahan and the coaches.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait till Nick Foles comes in and saves his ass
Do you mean to this thread?

Because there is no way the FO keeps Foles as an Eagle next season. Even Eagle fans aren't that dumb. But I wish they would. They'd be hiring players from the AAF to try and stay under the cap.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean to this thread?

Because there is no way the FO keeps Foles as an Eagle next season. Even Eagle fans aren't that dumb. But I wish they would. They'd be hiring players from the AAF to try and stay under the cap.
No I meant Nick Foles coming to save EN ass, like he did the Eagles season

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Via free agency or trade, what player that's (reasonably) available would be the biggest get for your team?

For the Browns, I think Grady Jarrett would almost single-handedly transform our front 7. Pairing him with Ogunjobi on the interior of the line would go a long way towards improving our horrific run defense while adding an extra beast to get after the QB.

Good pick, sort of...homegrown ATL product...not sure if he's even reasonably available though. Falcons are going to franchise him if no long term deal can get done this season...99% sure he doesn't go anywhere in '19.

PIT...FA...Steelers need a CB2 that can step in and play. My thought is a top 3 CB off the board will be a good pick, but LB maybe the more impactful position for the rookie season.

So...I would look at Bradley Roby to lock down the CB opposite Haden.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, but they still didn’t spend large on Haden. And most thought he was twilighting. They never take a guy in their prime

They didn't break the bank, but his contract was a hefty cap hit...that's why they cut him. Peak prime? No, but still a top tier player.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting you went WR.

I would've thought DE...Graham or Ansah.

We got Cam and Davenport. Have to think Davenport get way more snaps next season. He was pretty solid prior to his injuries

Saints def need another WR and also will need a TE to replace Watson

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pick, sort of...homegrown ATL product...not sure if he's even reasonably available though. Falcons are going to franchise him if no long term deal can get done this season...99% sure he doesn't go anywhere in '19.

PIT...FA...Steelers need a CB2 that can step in and play. My thought is a top 3 CB off the board will be a good pick, but LB maybe the more impactful position for the rookie season.

So...I would look at Bradley Roby to lock down the CB opposite Haden.
Oh you could very well be right, but that franchise tag could wipe out a huge chunk of their remaining cap space, and they have a lot of needs. Plus the Falcons aren't usually the type to use the tag like that. Sounds like he's gonna want a boatload in his next contract, and Cleveland has both a need and the cash, and it's a better situation than Atlanta, so I guess we'll see.

Roby would be a great fit as a #2 CB, but not a #1. How much more does Haden have in the tank? And what about Artie Burns?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea. All of the FA defensive players Bob Sutton brought in to stop the run did far worse than they did with other teams.

I'd have to trust Spags to implement his system and hope for the best. Based on what I've seen of Spags, Chiefs should be looking at CB and LB.