• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

after week 1 what players are you ready to change your opinion on

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure this may be the reaction tuesday and many players who had bad games this week just had bad games, and some who had great games, will likely never do anything similar

But there is always the few that we totally change our minds on... whether right or wrong

I will start with only one player....

1. Tyler Allgier- was so gung ho about Bijan, that i thought a backup would be just that... a backup... where i was wrong- totally forgot that the team wants to run the ball so badly that they will force the run... even the backup should be a top 30 Back in this system... No, he wont be a RB1... but nobody is expecting that... but i do think he is easily an every week FLEX, if not a RB2... and he has a pretty amazing ceiling too...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure this may be the reaction tuesday and many players who had bad games this week just had bad games, and some who had great games, will likely never do anything similar

But there is always the few that we totally change our minds on... whether right or wrong

1. Tyler Allgier- was so gung ho about Bijan, that i thought a backup would be just that... a backup... where i was wrong- totally forgot that the team wants to run the ball so badly that they will force the run... even the backup should be a top 30 Back in this system... No, he wont be a RB1... but nobody is expecting that... but i do think he is easily an every week FLEX, if not a RB2... and he has a pretty amazing ceiling too...
I wish I skipped Dobbins and just went with brian Robinson as my rb2 and allgeier as my rb3.

But I do have allgeier on two teams and i was just thinking he has upside for injury. Now I can probably start him any game I want. His floor is decent.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles backfield. I have Swift and Penny. The Colts offense looked a lot more imaginative than the Eagles did. Did Shane Steichen mean that much?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles backfield. I have Swift and Penny. The Colts offense looked a lot more imaginative than the Eagles did. Did Shane Steichen mean that much?
What happened with Penney as a "healthy scratch", anyway? Still recovering?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who started Pacheco and sat Allgeier i will wholeheartedly agree with the first 2 posts on this thread lol

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Daniel Jones (good to bad)
RB - Najee Harris (optimistic to pessimistic)
WR - Michael Pittman (hesitant to confident)
TE - George Kittle (if Aiyuk and Deebo are on, Kittle has little impact)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB - Daniel Jones (good to bad)
RB - Najee Harris (optimistic to pessimistic)
WR - Michael Pittman (hesitant to confident)
TE - George Kittle (if Aiyuk and Deebo are on, Kittle has little impact)
This is a good list. Imo, if you own Najee, you have to own Warren. I'm not sure if that's even worth it.

Daniel Jones? Overrated and exposed, as were the Giants, Week One outlier or not.

Pittman? I still like him.

Kittle? Well, he's still one of the better TEs...I guess.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puka not even on my radar- 15 targets, 10 catches for 119
Gus the bus RB1 for now

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua = reluctantly bought him (auction $2) only cause I needed a starter and missed the QB overspend. Please stay out of the blue tent.

Forget who, but some national sports guy predicted a Bengals collapse. One league, an owner traded off Higgins already for almost nothing. I'm not there yet and don't think I have a lot of Bengals. But I may take 'em in the elimination game for week 2.

Akers = got him in a dynasty league. His stats were pitiful without that TD.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should've added:
Tua = hesitant to content
Bengals = fluke, it'll be fine.
Akers = was hopeful, now he is COVID.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened with Penney as a "healthy scratch", anyway? Still recovering?

Beat reporters were all over that saying Gainwell was going to be the man.

I even heard that either Penny or Swift was possibly going to get cut.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Akers- he looked terrible, and may be supplanted by Wiiliams

Drake London- their passing game looks bad

Q. Johnston/Njigba know it’s only one game, but I expected more usage out of them considering where they were drafted

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dare I be hopeful about Mostert?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Bijan Robinson and Tyler Allgeier are expected to “split carries” in Week 2 against the Packers.

Despite being a top-10 pick, Robinson was platooned alongside Allgeier in Week 1. The rookie was given 10 carries while Allgeier saw 15 totes and all of the goal line work. Allgeier punched in a pair of red zone scores and Robinson needed a receiving score to find the end zone. Bijan will be one of the league’s most efficient backs going forward, but he could be frustratingly underutilized in the first half of the season.