• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Impact Player you want your team to go after

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start with baby steps. First there was football then along came the cap. Did you and Howie go to the say school?
You brought up the cap and then you made a math-retarded statement about it.

If you're too afraid to discuss that side of things because of your condition, I understand.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funy most steeler fans are happy with mid tier guys

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up the cap and then you made a math-retarded statement about it.

If you're too afraid to discuss that side of things because of your condition, I understand.
Without football there is no cap.
I know football is new to you but we had football and no cap.
There was an NFL before 2017 but we're glad to have you just the same.

If you think Philly still isn't fighting the cap why did they want that $2M back?

Give up this farce you know as well as I do, Philly will be relegated to left over FAs.

Care to discuss?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without football there is no cap.
I know football is new to you but we had football and no cap.
There was an NFL before 2017 but we're glad to have you just the same.

If you think Philly still isn't fighting the cap why did they want that $2M back?

Give up this farce you know as well as I do, Philly will be relegated to left over FAs.

Care to discuss?
If you don't pay attention I can't really help you.

The same weak arguments that were wrong last offseason and the offseason before that are still wrong now. You should have learned this by now, but I know your ability is compromised. So here we go.

This last post you made is really off the mark. The 2 million that Foles gave back was put into his contract last year. The Eagles had enough money to give him 20 million. How come your faulty faculties aren't able to comprehend something as elementary as that?

How are you expecting to discuss this topic when you don't have the slightest clue about what you are talking about?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown would be nice. Although, i don’t think the bears really need any impact players. I’d rather they save money to resign their own.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't pay attention I can't really help you.

The same weak arguments that were wrong last offseason and the offseason before that are still wrong now. You should have learned this by now, but I know your ability is compromised. So here we go.

This last post you made is really off the mark. The 2 million that Foles gave back was put into his contract last year. The Eagles had enough money to give him 20 million. How come your faulty faculties aren't able to comprehend something as elementary as that?

How are you expecting to discuss this topic when you don't have the slightest clue about what you are talking about?

The same arguements are coming to fruition. The Feables are needing to dump salaries like every non horse shit eating fan claimed.
Foles and possibly Wentz will be gone over the next 2 seasons. Though last year Feable fans wanted us to believe both would be on the team in 2019. Just another fail by an uneducated fanbase.

So a $1M incentive that wasn't met was paid out. Yet a $2M incentive had to be paid back? Is that what you're claiming? You don't think a stand up organization couldn't wave both?

Welcome back to mediocrity.

On a positive note at least you're accustomed to it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same arguements are coming to fruition. The Feables are needing to dump salaries like every non horse shit eating fan claimed.
Foles and possibly Wentz will be gone over the next 2 seasons. Though last year Feable fans wanted us to believe both would be on the team in 2019. Just another fail by an uneducated fanbase.

So a $1M incentive that wasn't met was paid out. Yet a $2M incentive had to be paid back? Is that what you're claiming? You don't think a stand up organization couldn't wave both?

Welcome back to mediocrity.

On a positive note at least you're accustomed to it.
The facts are they changed a 7.5 million cap hit to a 1.5 million cap hit and kept the player because it really is that easy.

Read it again.
Facts presented by me.
Fact ignored by you.
Here we go again.

So read that again. Do you comprehend? I want your response to that part specifically...

This is what the Eagles have proven for 3 years now.
The intelligent notice.
The IQ crippled do not.
You've demonstrated clearly in which camp you fall.

People foaming at the mouth about the Eagles cap, like you, have been wrong consecutive seasons going back three years now. Not only did the Eagles successfully manage the cap, but they also successfully won a Super Bowl in the exact same timeframe.
This is simply another element of reality.
A true fact.
You are one of those wrong people that has chosen to not accept reality.
That's classified as a mental illness.

But why didn't you answer my question I asked you?
Why aren't you capable of understanding this stuff?
Is it brain damage or just a fake hard front over your soft and very cheesey interior?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Via free agency or trade, what player that's (reasonably) available would be the biggest get for your team?

For the Browns, I think Grady Jarrett would almost single-handedly transform our front 7. Pairing him with Ogunjobi on the interior of the line would go a long way towards improving our horrific run defense while adding an extra beast to get after the QB.
Flowers

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facts are they changed a 7.5 million cap hit to a 1.5 million cap hit and kept the player because it really is that easy.

Read it again.
Facts presented by me.
Fact ignored by you.
Here we go again.

So read that again. Do you comprehend? I want your response to that part specifically...

This is what the Eagles have proven for 3 years now.
The intelligent notice.
The IQ crippled do not.
You've demonstrated clearly in which camp you fall.

People foaming at the mouth about the Eagles cap, like you, have been wrong consecutive seasons going back three years now. Not only did the Eagles successfully manage the cap, but they also successfully won a Super Bowl in the exact same timeframe.
This is simply another element of reality.
A true fact.
You are one of those wrong people that has chosen to not accept reality.
That's classified as a mental illness.

But why didn't you answer my question I asked you?
Why aren't you capable of understanding this stuff?
Is it brain damage or just a fake hard front over your soft and very cheesey interior?
:sleep: are you done yet?

We know this is BS. I nor half the NFL were even talking about the Feables three years ago.

You want to try again?

This time go with a readers digest version.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe New England will franchise him before letting him walk. But who knows, they gave us Garopollo, why not Flowers too?
NE does need a farm team out west. We already have one in Miami.

JG was a trade, Flowers would be in FA.
We're both still waiting to see how that trade works out? JG along with Duke Dawson and Christian Sam all ended up on IR. NE traded the original pick from SF and turned it into 5. They still have two of them in this years draft.
I too hope NE tags Flowers. But just not sure BB will invest that much in him?