• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm sorry, but OSU should not be in the NCG.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at auburn having 3x as many wins over the top 25 as ohio state and michigan state combined.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at auburn having 3x as many wins over the top 25 as ohio state and michigan state combined.

LOL@ Awburn have the same number of losses as those two teams. See I can do it too.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mizzou and A&M have proven that the SEC isn't light years ahead of any BCS conference like so many believe. There was once upon a time the SEC was considered far better than the Big 12 because the Big 12 played "no defense," yet two of the not-so-good Big 12 teams have come to the SEC and have more than held their own.

missouri averaged 10 wins a year in their last 5 years with the big 12. they've averaged 8 so far in the SEC.
texas a&m has yet to finish better than 3rd in their own division despite being an improved team.

how many times have teams that are currently in the big 12 won the cotton bowl in the last decade (the only SEC vs. Big 12 bowl matchup)? 0.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ Awburn have the same number of losses as those two teams. See I can do it too.

yep. and if either michigan state or ohio state had to go to a real team to play a road game, they'd lose to.

i mean seriously... ohio state might be better than auburn... but they haven't beaten any really good teams.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. and if either michigan state or ohio state had to go to a real team to play a road game, they'd lose to.

i mean seriously... ohio state might be better than auburn... but they haven't beaten any really good teams.
This makes no sense. First you say they would lose then you say they might be better than Auburn.

RGrabber

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a question that has only been touched on slightly.

If Missouri wins the SEC they will be ranked Number 3 and the SEC will be proud.

If Missouri was still in the Big 12 (only two seasons removed) with the exact same players, would the SEC zealots be saying how they don't deserve a Number 3 ranking ahead of any one loss SEC teams.

I think yes? How about an opinion on that from an SEC fan!

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a question that has only been touched on slightly.

If Missouri wins the SEC they will be ranked Number 3 and the SEC will be proud.

If Missouri was still in the Big 12 (only two seasons removed) with the exact same players, would the SEC zealots be saying how they don't deserve a Number 3 ranking ahead of any one loss SEC teams.

I think yes? How about an opinion on that from an SEC fan!

if you are 12-1, going 1-1 against top 10 teams with the loss being in OT, you will be in the top 5 regardless of being in the SEC or Big 12.

next.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense. First you say they would lose then you say they might be better than Auburn.

a team can be better than auburn and lose in baton rouge.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a team can be better than auburn and lose in baton rouge.

There's getting beaten, and then there's what Auburn did, and that's get their collective dicks sanded. That game was long over by halftime, and LSU is really not that good of a team. This is why, if OSU wins Saturday, Auburn does not have an argument.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's getting beaten, and then there's what Auburn did, and that's get their collective dicks sanded. That game was long over by halftime, and LSU is really not that good of a team. This is why, if OSU wins Saturday, Auburn does not have an argument.

did you watch the game? auburn had chances in the 4th quarter.

as for LSU not being a good team... they've beaten more good teams this season than Ohio State has in the last 3 combined. Then again, so has Auburn.

You would think an Ohio State fan would understand how tough it is to play teams in the SEC. Just look at how Ohio State, even when they feel they have championship caliber team, performs against them.

Just be glad that when Ohio State had an off day you were playing Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana... and not LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Missouri, South Carolina, or even Texas A&M, Ole Miss or Georgia. Maybe even Vandy. Do you think Ohio State's performances against those 3 aforementioned teams would have gotten the job done against all of those teams? I doubt it.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as for LSU not being a good team... they've beaten more good teams this season than Ohio State has in the last 3 combined. Then again, so has Auburn.

You would think an Ohio State fan would understand how tough it is to play teams in the SEC. Just look at how Ohio State, even when they feel they have championship caliber team, performs against them.

Just be glad that when Ohio State had an off day you were playing Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana... and not LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Missouri, South Carolina, or even Texas A&M, Ole Miss or Georgia. Maybe even Vandy. Do you think Ohio State's performances against those 3 aforementioned teams would have gotten the job done against all of those teams? I doubt it.

Mediocre Big 12 team Missouri doesn't seem to think it is tough to play in the SEC. Ohio State played very well against LSU.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mediocre Big 12 team Missouri doesn't seem to think it is tough to play in the SEC. Ohio State played very well against LSU.

14 Time SWC Conference Champion Arkansas thinks differently...NEXT

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 Time SWC Conference Champion Arkansas thinks differently...NEXT

I'm not arguing SWC is anywhere near the SEC but since you mentioned it...Arkansas does have 3 SEC West titles since joining in 96. And would have a couple more if their coach didn't like motorcycles or college girls.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once. And we were beaten by the guy who is currently coaching our team now.

I never said LSU wasn't a good team, I said they aren't that good. Getting beaten by Ole Miss, needing a late miracle to escape an absolutely horrible Arkansas team, struggling at home vs. horrible teams like Florida and TCU. They're far from a really good team. They're good, but that's at best.

How are 25-point and 28-point wins "off days"? The Michigan game was on the road in the most hated rivalry in football. Auburn scares no Buckeye fan. We stop the run, and you all can't pass to save your lives.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't really compare a game against Michigan to how they would play against any other team.

Too much rivalry emotion going on in those games.

How exactly did Ohio State have an off day against Indiana? Even at Illinois they still won by 25

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really compare a game against Michigan to how they would play against any other team.

Too much rivalry emotion going on in those games.

How exactly did Ohio State have an off day against Indiana? Even at Illinois they still won by 25

i think i confused the indiana and northwestern games. and illinois was very much in the game well into the 4th quarter. ohio state did score a couple late touchdowns to put the game away, but illinois is pretty awful and the game was competitive late. these things do matter to some voters.

rivalry emotion is overrated. you still have to tackle and block. poster board material is also overrated. do you really think a team is going to give more effort because an opponent calls you out? that implies you weren't giving 100% before.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once. And we were beaten by the guy who is currently coaching our team now.

I never said LSU wasn't a good team, I said they aren't that good. Getting beaten by Ole Miss, needing a late miracle to escape an absolutely horrible Arkansas team, struggling at home vs. horrible teams like Florida and TCU. They're far from a really good team. They're good, but that's at best.

How are 25-point and 28-point wins "off days"? The Michigan game was on the road in the most hated rivalry in football. Auburn scares no Buckeye fan. We stop the run, and you all can't pass to save your lives.

alabama stopped the run too. and auburn's lack of a passing game is greatly exaggerated. they are a run heavy team because it works; less than 10 teams have attempted fewer passes than auburn. they are actually 30th in the country in passing efficiency i believe. not setting the world on fire, but not anemic by any means.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh for crying out loud. Of all the people to whine about going on the road. Auburn ONLY goes on the road when they are forced to by the conference, they only play OOC games at home, and mostly cupcakes at that.

Look, the only way to find out is to have some games. I can't stand Ohio St., but they are undefeated. Auburn isn't. As long as we use beauty contest rules to crown champions, you have to live with it.

In a perfect world, each conference champ should have a chance to prove it. Because the truth is that no one really knows how well two teams will match up until they do.