• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm sorry, but OSU should not be in the NCG.

RGrabber

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I feel the BCS will figure out a way to have the SEC winner play Alabama for the championship even if FSU and tOSU win out. Why, well because we just know they are just better, didn't you see the preseason rankings?
And of course, as always, any SEC team that loses its bowl will be forgiven because "their heart wasn't in because they didn't get to the National Championship game".

What a crock. First of all, if you can't win your conference you should not be able to win the NC.

But I digress, losses in the SEC don't count anymore.

sallynemo

whole lotta shaking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
osu has never beaten FSU, and if they do play this year, I don't see that stat being broken

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sad Michigan fan thread. Just be classy and say congrats and move on. This is just sour grapes.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sad Michigan fan thread. Just be classy and say congrats and move on. This is just sour grapes.

It isn't sour grapes at all. I'm just being honest. It isn't as if I'm talking up UM. They have been absolutely embarrassing this year. They should have lost to Akron (who I don't think has a single win this year). They should have lost to UConn, which is just sad.

Nebraska and MSU combined for like 13 sacks against UM, while UM had 65 carries for NEGATIVE 70 yards against those teams.

Iowa did the same thing to UM. While OSU won the game today -- they were exposed something fierce on defense. When the 96th ranked offense puts up 603 yards -- I'm sorry, but that isn't a team who should be playing in the NCG, IMO.

I said congrats to OSU and said I give them props for their winning streak, but today just proved they have beaten nobody and how bad the B1G is, as a whole.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ohio State-Florida st. will make a great game.

If Garnder threw for 450 yards -- I can't imagine what Winston is going to do to the Buckeye secondary.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan played the best game they could of offensively. They looked the best they have all year. OSU looked the worst they did on defense in a long time, you combine that with a couple TO's. And OSU still had a two TD lead about to break it wide-open if not for a fluke fumble by Hyde trying to fight for extra yards.

Their pass D and Defensive coordinator is shit, but they have won 25 in a row and a win against Michigan St deserves a shot at a NC. Florida St might look a lot better and maybe Auburn, but OSU has earned it just as much as but except unblemished and that is the difference.

:suds:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't sour grapes at all. I'm just being honest. It isn't as if I'm talking up UM. They have been absolutely embarrassing this year. They should have lost to Akron (who I don't think has a single win this year). They should have lost to UConn, which is just sad.

Nebraska and MSU combined for like 13 sacks against UM, while UM had 65 carries for NEGATIVE 70 yards against those teams.

Iowa did the same thing to UM. While OSU won the game today -- they were exposed something fierce on defense. When the 96th ranked offense puts up 603 yards -- I'm sorry, but that isn't a team who should be playing in the NCG, IMO.

I said congrats to OSU and said I give them props for their winning streak, but today just proved they have beaten nobody and how bad the B1G is, as a whole.

Every game every week is different.

What one team does to a certain opponent plays no part in what another team does. UM beat ND. Michigan St. Lost to ND. Michigan St. Clobbered Michigan. See the pattern......or better yet lack of a pattern.

All your banter is just sour grapes because you hate Ohio State (as you should) and don't want them to even have a chance for a title.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Garnder threw for 450 yards -- I can't imagine what Winston is going to do to the Buckeye secondary.

I don't think a QB could play better than he did, be was perfection and a lot of the throws were great and others the players were nude and OSU still had a 2 TD lead. Gardner probably had the best game of his career.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its already starting with "experts" like mark may saying that a one loss sec team is better. Of course he said he'd still have osu second ( I mean you cant start the full court press too early in the game). IF osus d looks like shit again next week ( even in a win ) and either auburn or mizzou win in a blowout its going to be a motherfucking soap opera on espn.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think a QB could play better than he did, be was perfection and a lot of the throws were great and others the players were nude and OSU still had a 2 TD lead. Gardner probably had the best game of his career.

What throws did Gardner make that "were great"? UM's WRs were WIDE OPEN all game long, from the 1st drive of the game until the final drive. The one time OSU covered somebody was the 2 point conversion.

Gardner would have had an even better completion % if he didn't overthrow a couple wide open WRs.

I say this, knowing full well, UM has only ONE WR and he is 5'8" in Gaillon. Our WRs have been so bad this year -- UM moved Funchess (our TE) to WR, because they didn't have a better option.

I honestly thought OSU would win this game by 4 touchdowns. I didn't realize how atrocious their defense is.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its already starting with "experts" like mark may saying that a one loss sec team is better. Of course he said he'd still have osu second ( I mean you cant start the full court press too early in the game). IF osus d looks like shit again next week ( even in a win ) and either auburn or mizzou win in a blowout its going to be a motherfucking soap opera on espn.

If OSU's D plays like shit next week they won't win so it will be a moot point. I think it was more a case of Gardner just having the game of his life today. The kid has skills and he played virtually mistake free ball. UM wasn't predictable on offense. They just threw everything in the playbook at them and a lot of it worked.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OSU's D plays like shit next week they won't win so it will be a moot point. I think it was more a case of Gardner just having the game of his life today. The kid has skills and he played virtually mistake free ball. UM wasn't predictable on offense. They just threw everything in the playbook at them and a lot of it worked.

Maybe. Plenty of history for osu's d playing like shit yet the buckeyes still winning. Nebraska dropped 28 on msu with a 3rd string qb so its not like osu couldnt score 35 plus.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan played the best game they could of offensively. They looked the best they have all year. OSU looked the worst they did on defense in a long time, you combine that with a couple TO's. And OSU still had a two TD lead about to break it wide-open if not for a fluke fumble by Hyde trying to fight for extra yards.

You realize UM also fumbled in OSU territory and turned the ball over on downs at the OSU 14 yard line, had an 80 yard kick return called back by a penalty. So you can talk about a two TD lead or whatever, but it goes both ways.

UM didn't play a flawless game at all. I just think OSU's defense got exposed something fierce. UM couldn't run the ball against a high school team this year, but they had like 150 yards on OSU. UM has had one game where they threw the ball well and OSU made them look like the old Houston Cougar teams with Andre Ware.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every game every week is different.

What one team does to a certain opponent plays no part in what another team does. UM beat ND. Michigan St. Lost to ND. Michigan St. Clobbered Michigan. See the pattern......or better yet lack of a pattern.

All your banter is just sour grapes because you hate Ohio State (as you should) and don't want them to even have a chance for a title.

Actually I have no problem with OSU playing in the NCG if I felt they were one of the best two teams. It has nothing to do with OSU. I'd say the same thing if it was MSU, if it was Iowa, if it was any other B1G team. The B1G is as bad, as a whole, as I have ever witnessed it.

You could give OSU's schedule to any number of teams and they'd be undefeated as well at this point. Who has OSU beaten this year that is impressive? Wisconsin who just lost to Penn State? Northwestern who lost to everyone in the B1G? UM who got their asses handed to them by multiple teams and almost lost to Akron and UConn?

You can look at it as a UM fan making a statement because it is OSU, but I'd say the same thing about any team in the B1G right now if they were in OSU's place. The conference is just embarrassing right now.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize UM also fumbled in OSU territory and turned the ball over on downs at the OSU 14 yard line, had an 80 yard kick return called back by a penalty. So you can talk about a two TD lead or whatever, but it goes both ways.

UM didn't play a flawless game at all. I just think OSU's defense got exposed something fierce. UM couldn't run the ball against a high school team this year, but they had like 150 yards on OSU. UM has had one game where they threw the ball well and OSU made them look like the old Houston Cougar teams with Andre Ware.

OSu got exposed today. Doesn't mean they will be exposed the next game or the next after that.

That is how college football works and that is how tOSU has been.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I have no problem with OSU playing in the NCG if I felt they were one of the best two teams. It has nothing to do with OSU. I'd say the same thing if it was MSU, if it was Iowa, if it was any other B1G team. The B1G is as bad, as a whole, as I have ever witnessed it.

You could give OSU's schedule to any number of teams and they'd be undefeated as well at this point. Who has OSU beaten this year that is impressive? Wisconsin who just lost to Penn State? Northwestern who lost to everyone in the B1G? UM who got their asses handed to them by multiple teams and almost lost to Akron and UConn?

You can look at it as a UM fan making a statement because it is OSU, but I'd say the same thing about any team in the B1G right now if they were in OSU's place. The conference is just embarrassing right now.

Well have fun being all upset about it. Nothing you can do to change it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What throws did Gardner make that "were great"? UM's WRs were WIDE OPEN all game long, from the 1st drive of the game until the final drive. The one time OSU covered somebody was the 2 point conversion.

Gardner would have had an even better completion % if he didn't overthrow a couple wide open WRs.

I say this, knowing full well, UM has only ONE WR and he is 5'8" in Gaillon. Our WRs have been so bad this year -- UM moved Funchess (our TE) to WR, because they didn't have a better option.

I honestly thought OSU would win this game by 4 touchdowns. I didn't realize how atrocious their defense is.

I think Fickell didn't have em ready. They looked out of place, not in sync, nothing was right, even d-line pressure (which is their strength). It goes back to coaching. But Gardner made that TD pass in the endzone over the defender, that was in the perfect spot. Anyway IMO that defense couldn't have played any worse.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I am saying we did have a lead. Had the game in hand, didn't lay nearly the best game. But the pass D is terrible that is a no doubt, but if they focus on one team and have a gameplan they could have a shot.

But it's whatever, on to Michigan St. Of it comes down to it, OSU will have a chance and if they don't they didn't deserve it. You win your games, you get in. They might not be in the top 2 best teams, but do we always get the best two teams anyway. Not worried, just want a chance.