• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not that big of a fan,

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple do, but so much negativity and constANT Fucking hardcore breakdowns of every play gets to be a bit much for me. You would think half of the board was retired GMs debating matters of the day.

That must really suck. There is no negativity here at all.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple do, but so much negativity and constANT Fucking hardcore breakdowns of every play gets to be a bit much for me. You would think half of the board was retired GMs debating matters of the day.

You could always come over to the darker side.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I see here I agree, and felt the same way. Except for schmitty, he's sad, like a fat kid that dropped his plate of cake and ice cream.

More like the fat kid who had his plate of cake and ice cream knocked out of his hands by the unaware, clueless bitch.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like the fat kid who had his plate of cake and ice cream knocked out of his hands by the unaware, clueless bitch.

Shit just got real.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of my triggers!
thats one of my triggers. (Times two apparently.)

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of my triggers!

thats one of my triggers. (Times two apparently.)

It gets even worse when the clueless bitch tries to make it up to you by bringing you a plate with a piece of nine year old fruit cake on it, and pretending that that makes everything alright.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having 2 favorite teams makes it easier. Especially when 1 is the best in history. When the other is arguably the worst it evens out.

The more I thought about this post, the more I thought how lucky you're that somebody isn't here anymore. You'd become a miserable basement brother instantly.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I thought about this post, the more I thought how lucky you're that somebody isn't here anymore. You'd become a miserable basement brother instantly.

I live relatively close to the stadium my whole life. If anything he could question my Lions fandom since I have never set foot in MI.

I didnt mind him at all. We got along fine. I did step aside for his meltdown though. Did not approve of what he was doing there.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live relatively close to the stadium my whole life. If anything he could question my Lions fandom since I have never set foot in MI.

I didnt mind him at all. We got along fine. I did step aside for his meltdown though. Did not approve of what he was doing there.

I spoke of how the Redskins and Dolphins were in my life. Moving to MI and seeing Barry weekly sucked me into a terrible situation.

How did your Lion fandom come about?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spoke of how the Redskins and Dolphins were in my life. Moving to MI and seeing Barry weekly sucked me into a terrible situation.

How did your Lion fandom come about?

Playing sports with my friends when I was very young. I was so much better than them that the only way I could get them to play with me is if I let them be their favorite team (usually the local team). I only got to see 4 football teams play every year. Pats, Giants, Cowboys, and Lions. Those other 3 were popular so I got the leftover one, LOL.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ojb81
I saw you rated that funny. The "lucky you"

The teams I follow are Lions, Dolphins and as much as I hate Dan Snyder. I can't stop following the Skins. So, truly he is lucky when it comes to my dumpster fires.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ojb81
I saw you rated that funny. The "lucky you"

The teams I follow are Lions, Dolphins and as much as I hate Dan Snyder. I can't stop following the Skins. So, truly he is lucky when it comes to my dumpster fires.

lol damn bro, you've been through the gauntlet. honestly, the only team that seems to give me too much grief is my Redlegs, although they've won a WS in my lifetime, so I guess I can't really say they've never done squat, either.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol damn bro, you've been through the gauntlet. honestly, the only team that seems to give me too much grief is my Redlegs, although they've won a WS in my lifetime, so I guess I can't really say they've never done squat, either.

Dolphins and Skins let me see a few SBs as a kid. I wanted the Phins against the Skins and my mom was very very mean when Riggo turned the corner to seal the game.

Whether it happens in my lifetime with the Lions, I have no clue? Sure will be sweet though.