• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Going Christmas Shopping

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hobby Lobby had decided to have a huge sale on different items. My son is an artist and all art supplies are 50% off. I figure I'll stock up and give him stuff he'd never otherwise get. I've pretty much finished because I started back in August and just bought stuff for everyone as I found interesting stuff as time passed.

I hope you all have your shopping done and don't have a panic attack tomorrow afternoon.

I bought a $93 bone in Rib Roast, Yukon Gold Potatoes and fresh corn on the cob for Christmas football dinner.

I wish each every one of you the best Christmas ever and a safe and Happy New Year.

May the Covid bug die before it reaches you and yours.

As much of a pain in the ass I may be, I do love you all and thank you for sharing your time with me.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually had Christmas in my house last Saturday. My wife and kid left the next day for Moscow. I was going to go with them but then decided I didn't feel like dealing with travel and Covid related bs.

So now I'm a bachelor and while everybody around me is stressing about the holidays I have absolutely nothing going on to stress me out.

I even went to the weed store and bought some weed which I haven't done in a loooooong time.

Merry Christmas!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turkey Sliders and poutine.

And done on December 9th. And got one on delay because People panic when they hear snow in Victoria

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas is never fun for me. I lost my grandmother, mother, father, sister and wife during the Christmas season.
My dog died on Christmas Eve and I found him under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
Just lost my current wife's best friend 2 days ago.
When something bad happens in my life, it usually happens on Christmas. The good news is it usually goes well after Christmas.

I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas. Don't lose sight of the fact that it's not all wonderful for everybody.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas. Don't lose sight of the fact that it's not all wonderful for everybody.
And that's why I """WISH""" everyone a "Happy Holiday". We never have 100% control of of life.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas is never fun for me. I lost my grandmother, mother, father, sister and wife during the Christmas season.
My dog died on Christmas Eve and I found him under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
When something bad happens in my life, it usually happens on Christmas. The good news is it usually goes well after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hobby Lobby had decided to have a huge sale on different items. My son is an artist and all art supplies are 50% off. I figure I'll stock up and give him stuff he'd never otherwise get. I've pretty much finished because I started back in August and just bought stuff for everyone as I found interesting stuff as time passed.

I hope you all have your shopping done and don't have a panic attack tomorrow afternoon.

I bought a $93 bone in Rib Roast, Yukon Gold Potatoes and fresh corn on the cob for Christmas football dinner.

I wish each every one of you the best Christmas ever and a safe and Happy New Year.

As much of a pain in the ass I may be, I do love you all and thank you for sharing your time with me.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sad Arrested Development GIF

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is very rough. Be well.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Merry Christmas!!

I just spent the day with my daughter shopping for her brother.
Got home and made chili. 3 meats and...6 or 7 different peppers.
Tomorrow is filet, baked potato and asparagus.

Chocolate chip cookies will finish out my evening!
Making, not eating.
Well...two for Santa!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually had Christmas in my house last Saturday. My wife and kid left the next day for Moscow. I was going to go with them but then decided I didn't feel like dealing with travel and Covid related bs.

So now I'm a bachelor and while everybody around me is stressing about the holidays I have absolutely nothing going on to stress me out.

I even went to the weed store and bought some weed which I haven't done in a loooooong time.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am very sorry to hear for all of your losses at what is supposed to be a joyous time.
I hate to hear that for anyone.
If I can share even a modicum of happiness with you, mission accomplished.

Merry Christmas and be well.

Do not be sad that you cannot spend more time with them be glad you got to love them at all and be merry for them. That is what they would want.

Last edited:

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's bad, but understand. Lost Grandma years ago two days before, my dad a week before. Then had (2) aunts and mom pass around Thanksgiving. Sorry to hear about the dog !!