• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm just here so I won't get fined.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a major marketing analyst on the radio a little bit ago that says all of this stuff Lynch is doing has seriously raised his marking value. I guess he has quite a few major offers. Probably mostly stuff poking fun of his non talking. Cameo kind of stuff.

Maybe he's not nearly as dumb as some of you think. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rhK2n9o.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well played NFL. Well played.

If Lynch is going to try and use their rules against them and do everything he can to punk them out, why shouldn't they stick it to him back? I mean they, as a corporate entity, don't look that great, but a hell of a way to let him know they are going to keep playing hard ball back and they have a lot more money and power behind them.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well played NFL. Well played.

If Lynch is going to try and use their rules against them and do everything he can to punk them out, why shouldn't they stick it to him back? I mean they, as a corporate entity, don't look that great, but a hell of a way to let him know they are going to keep playing hard ball back and they have a lot more money and power behind them.

Apparently, it was a gaffe on their part and they pulled it, issued a statement, etc., but not before they were sold out- limited edition stuff...no word on whether the orders will be fulfilled or not. However, there's a rule that doesn't allow for the NFL to sell this type of stuff (something a player has been penalized for)- it stems from a photo they were selling on a hit James Harrison got fined $75K for or something in 2010.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He talks to local media,not too often but he does.