• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Im excited about next season!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where I said it, but I was telling someone that I wanted Patton to be at the person to win the game. I wanted #7 to go to # 11 to win it like how #11 went to #7. It'd be something only I found funny. Related: I really wanted to have that Smith to Kaepernick touchdown pass in the Jets game, where Kaepernick acted like he was leaving the game but lined up as a receiver. No one covered him. But the Jets called the timeout. Maybe we should've tried that trick in a game of importance where the other team did not have a timeout.

Those days Roman and Harbaugh were the most innovative play callers in the league. What happened to those guys? Today we are the most predicatble offense in the league.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing- I'm excited to see how Patton develops in the offseason. He's shown an ability to get open and he's shiftier than I expected. If he can stay healthy in the offseason and next year- I think he will be a solid #3 guy that can develop into a #2.

Is Kaepernick going throw him the ball?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Kaepernick going throw him the ball?

Yes, right on pace, next year he will be a two-read QB. Then, a three-read. One day, he'll be a 11-read QB and throw it to himself, though by then he'll be a hair slower.

None of this is serious. I'm not hating on Kaepernick.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players I am excited to watch next year:

1) Patton- I think he has a chance to be a good WR and a play maker. I think we need to get him involved more and feel like we should have in the championship game.

2) Lattimore- Just excited to finally see the guy play and I think he can be really good if he stays healthy

3) Kaepernick- He will grow and prove Sick wrong.

4) Ian Williams- Bad luck and a dirty play cost his season, I hope he can get back to where he was at before next season and has a great year.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
#1. Not a positive. More likely something they will have to overcome again to get to the playoffs.

#2. That's going to be awesome

#3. We'll either trade a bunch of them for future draft picks or waste them on no talent anyway.

#4. I'm interested in Lattimore as well. Gore has reached the end of his time as a future back.

#5. Goodwin probably has to go.

With the stark exception of 2012, what about Baalke's drafts makes you think he will waste our picks on no talent?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the stark exception of 2012, what about Baalke's drafts makes you think he will waste our picks on no talent?

Same reason he thinks everything else he says. Just kidding, this board wouldn't be what it is without you or one of you, NolanTylersGhost.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where I said it, but I was telling someone that I wanted Patton to be at the person to win the game. I wanted #7 to go to # 11 to win it like how #11 went to #7. It'd be something only I found funny. Related: I really wanted to have that Smith to Kaepernick touchdown pass in the Jets game, where Kaepernick acted like he was leaving the game but lined up as a receiver. No one covered him. But the Jets called the timeout. Maybe we should've tried that trick in a game of importance where the other team did not have a timeout.

Both would have been pretty damn cool.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh! Sounds like coachspeak for "This guy needs to get off his ass and work". Not a good sign for the young man. I'm not putting much stock in him anyway. Still, I'll be interested to see what happens with him.

I heard he has really been working hard in rehab and is coming along real well.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what his doctor said.

Andrews says Lattimore's work ethic has been on par with another Andrews' patient, Adrian Peterson. The Minnesota Vikings running back came within nine yards of the single season rushing record after tearing his ACL the previous season.

"He's twice as far along as we ever expected him to be. He's so self motivated," Andrews says of Lattimore. "This weight he's put on has been all muscle, which is absolutely impossible in most cases. It remains to be seen if he can play this season.

"We've had to slow him down in certain activities because he'd get ahead of us. He's one of the finest young men I've ever had the opportunity to help take care of."

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Andrews says Lattimore's work ethic has been on par with another Andrews' patient, Adrian Peterson. The Minnesota Vikings running back came within nine yards of the single season rushing record after tearing his ACL the previous season.

"He's twice as far along as we ever expected him to be. He's so self motivated," Andrews says of Lattimore. "This weight he's put on has been all muscle, which is absolutely impossible in most cases. It remains to be seen if he can play this season.

"We've had to slow him down in certain activities because he'd get ahead of us. He's one of the finest young men I've ever had the opportunity to help take care of."

Thanks for the info...been pretty bummed this week but excited for the future. If Lattimore and Tank can come back healthy and Patton trains with Kap to help convince him to throw it his way more often, there is hope for an enhanced offense next year.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the info...been pretty bummed this week but excited for the future. If Lattimore and Tank can come back healthy and Patton trains with Kap to help convince him to throw it his way more often, there is hope for an enhanced offense next year.

I agree. Niners also need another WR that can stretch the field. I would love for the Niners to work out a trade for Gordon. He's big, physical, and fast.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Niners also need another WR that can stretch the field. I would love for the Niners to work out a trade for Gordon. He's big, physical, and fast.

Would like Gordon also. I doubt he is available at this point. We could have used him mid season

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's high praise. Andrews has worked with a ton of NFL players.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year will be another good year. I just hope if we make it to the NFC Championship we win the super bowl. I don't want be like the eagles.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year will be another good year. I just hope if we make it to the NFC Championship we win the super bowl. I don't want be like the eagles.

We must also avoid being the Bills. 4 lost SBs in a row.