• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Im excited about next season!!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles made it to 4 NFC championship games and 1 Superbow and lost 3 NFC Championship games and lost the Super Bowl. Right now the comparison to the eagles is more right on then the Bills.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles made it to 4 NFC championship games and 1 Superbow and lost 3 NFC Championship games and lost the Super Bowl. Right now the comparison to the eagles is more right on then the Bills.

True, but talking about what the downside of our potential - those Bills teams had to be pretty good to get there that many times. We could be that good and win... Or perhaps lose.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been Gordon's biggest supporter on this board but I have given up on that situation, it just doesn't appear to be realistic.

As for next year, I'm really excited to see this year's draft class. Reid having a year under his belt, Tank giving us some explosion, Dial giving some good minutes, Patton making strides as a slot receiver. But mostly I'm excited to see Lattimore, this kid could really be something special, if he stays healthy that is.

We still have some holes; we need a speedy WR to stretch the field, a #1 CB (hopefully in the draft), a SS of the future (maybe Bucannon), OL depth, game breaking KR/PR. It should be in interesting draft/offseason.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lattimore returns close to his former self, we've got an absolutely huge steal on our hands. As many of you know, I had him rated as THE best RB prospect since AD (pre injury). Love everything about him in terms of football player and person.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One disappointment for me this year was Hunter's lack of involvement in the offense. I was expecting so much more. Not sure if he's in the dog house, still recovering from his injury or what but Frank was really beat up and tired by the end of the year. I think RB is a huge question mark going into next year. How much gas is left in Gore's tank, can Latt stay healthy and is he even close to what once was, is Hunter going to contribute, what do we do with LMJ????

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If Lattimore returns close to his former self, we've got an absolutely huge steal on our hands. As many of you know, I had him rated as THE best RB prospect since AD (pre injury). Love everything about him in terms of football player and person.

This is why I loved the pick. The potential reward is far greater than the potential risk which is minimal being a 4th round comp pick.

Picks like Tank and Lattimore to me are the kind of picks you need to make if you want to maintain a level of success for an extended period of time. Since you're never drafting in the top 10 you need to roll the dice on those kind of guys and hope they bounce back to regain their top 10 draft pick form or close to it.

It's one area I applaud Baalke in because he smartly acquires extra picks which affords him the ability to take a couple of shots without screwing over your draft if you crap out.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been Gordon's biggest supporter on this board but I have given up on that situation, it just doesn't appear to be realistic.

As for next year, I'm really excited to see this year's draft class. Reid having a year under his belt, Tank giving us some explosion, Dial giving some good minutes, Patton making strides as a slot receiver. But mostly I'm excited to see Lattimore, this kid could really be something special, if he stays healthy that is.

We still have some holes; we need a speedy WR to stretch the field, a #1 CB (hopefully in the draft), a SS of the future (maybe Bucannon), OL depth, game breaking KR/PR. It should be in interesting draft/offseason.

Last year's draft and this year's draft are going to be critical to the team's success over the next several years. Can't afford another 2011 wasted draft.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One disappointment for me this year was Hunter's lack of involvement in the offense. I was expecting so much more. Not sure if he's in the dog house, still recovering from his injury or what but Frank was really beat up and tired by the end of the year. I think RB is a huge question mark going into next year. How much gas is left in Gore's tank, can Latt stay healthy and is he even close to what once was, is Hunter going to contribute, what do we do with LMJ????

So true. I was very dissapointed in the coaches not using hunter or James to an extent more. Especially now that gore is on his last legs and may even be cut if it comes down to it. It would have been nice to give the other guys more reps.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please no James. He isn't that good. I agree about Hunter. Coaches should of used him more.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to have been extremely humiliating for kaepernick not to get selected for the Pro Bowl and Alex Smith did. That should give him some motivation to work harder at improving his level of play next year. Should be interesting

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Dixon leaves, and also given that Gore is getting old and his contract is big, and Lattimore's injury, I would still draft another RB, at least to replace Dixon.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dixon leaves, and also given that Gore is getting old and his contract is big, and Lattimore's injury, I would still draft another RB, at least to replace Dixon.

Dixon ain't going anywhere. He's about at his peak potential as a player; a 2nd or 3rd RB and a special teams guy. There won't be a lot of interest in him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dixon ain't going anywhere. He's about at his peak potential as a player; a 2nd or 3rd RB and a special teams guy. There won't be a lot of interest in him.

these versatile guys attract interest too, not top tier interest but when finalizing rosters. the 49ers do it every year, getting those ST guys that fill other back-up roles.