• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm embarrassed by the Kaepernick threads I'm looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Implying that he is simpleminded is not much of a stretch. Well, not for anyone who isn't simpleminded as well. Maybe your thinking is a bit too linear.

You're right. The thought process when picking out his wardrobe is probably extremely similar to his thought process when he's in the middle of an NFL pocket for two-and-a-half seconds with 300 pound men flying around him.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. The thought process when picking out his wardrobe is probably extremely similar to his thought process when he's in the middle of an NFL pocket for two-and-a-half seconds with 300 pound men flying around him.

It shows a pattern. As I said, linear thinking. You seem to focus in extremes and nothing else.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah cuz everyone always pays up millions of dollars to someone they didnt r*pe. He paid her off

I guess the many other semen samples found on her linens were that of rapists as well.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It shows a pattern. As I said, linear thinking. You seem to focus in extremes and nothing else.

I disagree. I tend to see the middle ground, and very rarely focus on extremes. It's your position that seems extreme.

Is there potentially some correlation between thoughtlessly putting on a hat from an opposing team when going to the beach during the offseason and making a bad decision in a game? Sure. Is it likely a close connection, particularly when we're dealing with someone who is objectively intelligent? No.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also just really dislike Kobe and the Lakers lol. I cant wait for him to retire. I will be throwing a party that day for sure. He is a great NBA player but I just dont like the way he acts on the floor. Some hate Lebron but Im a big Lebron fan but cant stand Kobe.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She slept around but it doesnt mean Kobe can fuck her in the ass when she says no.

I don't believe he did but whatever. She slept around with average Joe's, but was raped and then paid to keep it hushed up, by the only guy that could pay her millions to do so. Makes sense.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The criticism on Kap is fair but overblown.

Clearly he has areas he needs to work on but I didn't think his struggles were anything out of the ordinary for a 2nd year starter who didn't even have a full year of starting the previous season.

Luck had some bad games last season.
Wilson had a nasty stretch towards the end of the season.
RGIII was just plain bad all season though he clearly wasn't 100% so that was a factor.

I thought our struggles in the passing game were attributed to 3 areas in the Offensive staff, Offensive line, and Kap himself.

Sometimes we had a great play called, great blocking, and Kap just didn't read the field well or throw a bad pass.

At times we had a great play called but Kap wasn't able to go through the reads or get a good throw off because of poor pass blocking.

And often times I just didn't think our pass plays were well designed or well called.

I believe Kap and the passing attack will be fine next season especially if we add another playmaker in the passing attack in the draft.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I tend to see the middle ground, and very rarely focus on extremes. It's your position that seems extreme.

Is there potentially some correlation between thoughtlessly putting on a hat from an opposing team when going to the beach during the offseason and making a bad decision in a game? Sure. Is it likely a close connection, particularly when we're dealing with someone who is objectively intelligent? No.

I don't believe I said it's was closely connected but a correlation nevertheless. Anyhow, I don't want to turn into the guy that is viewed as a Kaep hater. I'm not. I just don't blindly defend him and everything he does. I want him to succeed and believe he will. I see him maturing and have no reason to believe that will stop.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep embarrasses me, as a fan. Don't wear a fucking Dolphin hat, dumbass. Yeah it might flow with your outfit but you're an NFL QB, subject to criticism. Kaep is physically great but his mental state is up for debate. Don't be a blind homer.

He paid good money for that sir. And it's not a mere cap. Thats so 2013.

It's a "fitted".

423.gif

:nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many big games has Kap lost by throwing game-ending interceptions? I count one.

I don't disagree that is why people lash out at Kap - to an extent. But his struggles are being pretty grossly exaggerated by some. He's still one of the most successful second-year starting QBs in league history.

Most of his success involve him running for big yardage, that and having a good team around him. Lets not forget that Alex Smith also did alright with the 49ers, but was found lacking. Kaep needs to step up his throwing game, mostly reading defenses and not ducking and running, even if he does that superbly. Won't hurt if he wasn't in the news for anything that wasn't football related.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't believe I said it's was closely connected but a correlation nevertheless. Anyhow, I don't want to turn into the guy that is viewed as a Kaep hater. I'm not. I just don't blindly defend him and everything he does. I want him to succeed and believe he will. I see him maturing and have no reason to believe that will stop.

I'm hardly a Kap defender. Purguy and I have had plenty of back-and-forth in which I have pointed out his limitations. And Sick and I have gone back-and-forth with me pointing out his abilities. Again, I tend to see the middle ground.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hardly a Kap defender. Purguy and I have had plenty of back-and-forth in which I have pointed out his limitations. And Sick and I have gone back-and-forth with me pointing out his abilities. Again, I tend to see the middle ground.

So do I. I just feel the need to call out blind homerism. I see strength and weakness in Kaep and have hopes that he will overcome his weakness'. I think he will. He isn't dumb by any means, he just seems to get rattled easily. Experience can change all of that and I've seen some progression in that regard.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Most of his success involve him running for big yardage, that and having a good team around him. Lets not forget that Alex Smith also did alright with the 49ers, but was found lacking. Kaep needs to step up his throwing game, mostly reading defenses and not ducking and running, even if he does that superbly. Won't hurt if he wasn't in the news for anything that wasn't football related.

Is this seriously a Seahawks fan criticizing another team's QB for finding success through running around and a talented supporting cast? Wilson ran for more yards than Kap did last year, and that doesn't even take into account his frenetic runs in outside the pocket that culminated in jump balls downfield. As I pointed out several pages ago, Kap had ample success last year in games in which he barely ran at all.

Kap has a lot of room to grow in his throwing game. As does Wilson. As does Luck. As does Cam. Funny thing about young QBs....

As for Kap being "in the news," lately he isn't in the news at all. He's on his own instagram page, putting out pictures of himself working out with his teammate.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So do I. I just feel the need to call out blind homerism. I see strength and weakness in Kaep and have hopes that he will overcome his weakness'. I think he will. He isn't dumb by any means, he just seems to get rattled easily. Experience can change all of that and I've seen some progression in that regard.

You keep saying blind homerism. I can just as easily describe your comments as blind haterism. Especially when you insist on bringing attire into question as a way to explain a player's performance on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.