• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm embarrassed by the Kaepernick threads I'm looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hell it's not hard to figure out why folks hate on Kaep. He's a attention whore and he likes to draw attention by doing things that get folks riled up. Wear another teams cap, pose nude, get lots of tattoo, kiss your bicep when you score, just to name a few.

<Cough> Richard Sherman. <Cough>

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to something on Jim Rome yesterday about people acting big from behind the keyboard and saying ridiculous things they wouldn't say in person. It made me think of you.

I can't listen to his show any more. He commits too much time addressing the tweets, emails of trolls and haters that I never have gotten much substance from his show. But I have only tuned in about once every few weeks. Probably is just bad timing.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't address any of this. He'll only choose to call me a 12 yr old or a buttercup. Oh how I wish I could be be so naive. I guess there is a positive to getting old.

I'm 40 going on 77. I'm the oldest person on this board. Only thing you've said all day worth a damn, Baller. :suds:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm 40 going on 77. I'm the oldest person on this board. Only thing you've said all day worth a damn, Baller. :suds:

And I'm still waiting...

Why does Kaepernick try so hard to be something he's not?

What exactly is he trying to be that you believe he is not?

For one? A black man.

He's half black, is he not?

He's trying to be something he's not and it makes him look like a fool. Trust me, bangers from Oakland ain't impressed.

What is he trying to be? Last time someone asked that, you responded by saying he's trying to be something that he actually is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 49'er fans would be more accepting of Kap if he could progress his reads past 1, ...........RUN

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be so coy. You never addressed these following posts:

Dude, WTF are you talking about? Yeah, I said it and meant it. What do you want me to do? :gaah: Deny I said it? Kaepernick is a wanna-be poser. There. I said it!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't listen to his show any more. He commits too much time addressing the tweets, emails of trolls and haters that I never have gotten much substance from his show. But I have only tuned in about once every few weeks. Probably is just bad timing.

Actually, I misspoke. It was Damon Bruce.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer doesn't troll Niners fans. He trolls Pats fans :nod:

The stuff he posts about the Niners is pretty benign.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still harping on about the Dolphins hat from last summer? Don't be a blind asshole.

Ohh, I guess I should forget how moronic it is to wear another teams hat in the same fucking league you play in. Don't be a blind idiot, who supports everything this clown does because he's the Niners QB. If you can't be neutral then do me a favor and don't reply to anything I say. I don't have much patience for stupidity.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think 49'er fans would be more accepting of Kap if he could progress his reads past 1, ...........RUN

Haha no need to run. That is a good point you brought up and I agree. At least you are talking about football and not Kap's attire or upbringing.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer doesn't troll Niners fans. He trolls Pats fans :nod:

The stuff he posts about the Niners is pretty benign.

They ain't seen nuthin'. :laugh:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh, I guess I should forget how moronic it is to wear another teams hat in the same fucking league you play in. Don't be a blind idiot, who supports everything this clown does because he's the Niners QB. If you can't be neutral then do me a favor and don't reply to anything I say. I don't have much patience for stupidity.

Asshole!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha no need to run. That is a good point you brought up and I agree. At least you are talking about football and not Kap's attire or upbringing.

i could care less about his attire.........

Truthfully I think its what divides the fanbase on him, hes a unique talent. But hes very very limited passing due to his lack of manipulating D's, making reads, etc.........So he runs.........its effective at times, other times its maddening.........but when the legs go out, where does he go?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick pretending to be hard is kinda like Magic Johnson coming down outta Beverly Hills in a Rolls, driving into Watts to open a new TGI Friday's or Starbuck's and pretending like he's with "his people."

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<Cough> Richard Sherman. <Cough>

True, but....Sherman wins games by making the big play, Kaep loses them by throwing game ending interceptions. Makes a big difference about how fans feel about a player. 49er board is proof of that. Now if Kaep starts to get it and starts looking like a guy that can win games with his arm and football smarts, everybody will put all the other crap that annoys them on the back burner.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but....Sherman wins games by making the big play, Kaep loses them by throwing game ending interceptions. Makes a big difference about how fans feel about a player. 49er board is proof of that. Now if Kaep starts to get it and starts looking like a guy that can win games with his arm and football smarts, everybody will put all the other crap that annoys them on the back burner.

:agree:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell it's not hard to figure out why folks hate on Kaep. He's a attention whore and he likes to draw attention by doing things that get folks riled up. Wear another teams cap, pose nude, get lots of tattoo, kiss your bicep when you score, just to name a few.

I find it funny for those who get so upset by what he chooses to do. People have a right to be upset or form their opinions, but come on.

I also find it funny when people defending him act like there was no decision in what he wore (Dolphins' hat), what he did (pose nude), what he does (tattoos), who he dates (look like gold diggers or strippers), or how he celebrates (kiss his bicep, not just jump). He has a choice and all of them are fine. Who wouldn't date a hottie and are all like their cover? Fashion is important to some, though you wouldn't find me in a Dolphins hat. Aaron Rodgers does the belt celebration, no complaints. Many respectable athletes posed nude for a piece on athletic bodies.

Just stay out of trouble, think of the team when signing (yes, I know big contracts are workable), and be yourself. Don't be controversial for controversy sake*. Just be yourself and don't get distracted.

*Family Guy was funnier when it made all jokes if they were funny regardless of controversy. Making jokes to be controversial removed some humor in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I call you out for focusing on the hat, so that makes me a blind idiot? Maybe, you should try talking about football. I don't believe I've seen you actually do that on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.