• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm embarrassed by the Kaepernick threads I'm looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I see your point, but I have commented in the other threads, and despite my brilliant words the threads just don't seem to die. I kind of like the fact that for the time being this thread with it's title is sandwiched between the two stupid threads I mentioned, now people will see it when they're looking at the other two. As for the personal mention of HammerDown, this isn't the first time he's acted like this about the 49ers or Kaepernick, usually it's on the general thread, so he got a shout out, despite the fact that he's a Laker fan and he has that awesome picture of Magic Johnson as his avatar.

Hammer wasn't this bad before. But his butthurt over the Niners and Kap got stronger after we routed the Titans last October. The tears must still be flowing over that loss

It is tough times for all three of his teams (Lakers, Padres, Titans). None of them will be be sniffing a championship for awhile. So naturally Hammer will take out his feelings on the Niners, Kap, Patriots, Tom Brady, Miami Heat, LeBron, etc. Those teams/players will continue to be in the championship discussion annually. Jealousy is a tough thing to overcome. :whistle:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you would say he has failed us quite a bit. He has helped us way more than he has failed us. I mean the bad pass to Moss in the SB that was an INT and the bad 4th qrt in the NFCCG besides those 2 he has been a good-great QB. I cant wait for next year for us to open up the passing game and let him throw more. I think he will improve going through his reads and being more accurate.

:agree:

He has been to 2 NFC championship games and 1 superbowl already. No other QB can say that in the last 2 years. . Only 2 QBs can talk and that's Flacco and Wilson. They won it all. So please stop with the he failed us. He had a very good Superbowl and he was our offense against Seattle. Yes he threw an INT but it was also a great play by defender. He did a lot better then what Denver did on a neutral site.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer wasn't this bad before. But his butthurt over the Niners and Kap got stronger after we routed the Titans last October. The tears must still be flowing over that loss

It is tough times for all three of his teams (Lakers, Padres, Titans). None of them will be be sniffing a championship for awhile. So naturally Hammer will take out his feelings on the Niners, Kap, Patriots, Tom Brady, Miami Heat, LeBron, etc. Those teams/players will continue to be in the championship discussion annually. Jealousy is a tough thing to overcome. :whistle:

By "this bad" you mean this.

Why does Kaepernick try so hard to be something he's not?

Wow, that's bad all right. :L

As for the trolling, you must either be 12 or just got a new Prodigy internet account and a blazin' new 56k modem because that attempt is truly pitiful. :pound:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yossarian seems to have multiple personalities using Clevinger and yossarian sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

So long, yossarian. :suds: Another one who thought he was smarter than everyone else, but an alt to come in and support yourself? Just wow. :L

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

As for the trolling, you must either be 12 or just got a new Prodigy internet account and a blazin' new 56k modem because that attempt is truly pitiful. :pound:

Nice try making a pitiful attempt to call me a kid because you think I'm trolling. Just stating how I feel about your posts.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was referring to this and you know it:
For one? A black man.

Saying "Why is a black man trying to act like a black man when he is not a black man?" might not be racist but it sure is weird

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

What exactly is he trying to be that you believe he is not?

For one? A black man.

He's half black, is he not?

He's trying to be something he's not and it makes him look like a fool. Trust me, bangers from Oakland ain't impressed.

What is he trying to be? Last time someone asked that, you responded by saying he's trying to be something that he actually is.

And Hammer calls me the one who is trolling :L

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the part about HammerDown was unnecessary, but otherwise agree. I don't name names because people know who they are. I prefer to enjoy the highs and commiserate in the lows together with a fan base that doesn't feel necessary to poke at their players. I used to think it was just Alex Smith, but apparently if you are the QB of the 49ers, you better win it all or you get this. I knew that we were spoiled at the QB position, but I thought the fervor was player specific. A lot of things Kaepernick does off the field I wouldn't do, but that's because I'm a freaking different person. All of us would do things differently. I most often don't come to judging until a court is judging and even then, I wait until conviction and give proportional reaction.

I mean, the guy did accuse Kap of pretending to be a black man. It doesn't get much dumber than that....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Truth hurts, huh? But anyway, fuck you and your comments.

I was listening to something on Jim Rome yesterday about people acting big from behind the keyboard and saying ridiculous things they wouldn't say in person. It made me think of you.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was listening to something on Jim Rome yesterday about people acting big from behind the keyboard and saying ridiculous things they wouldn't say in person. It made me think of you.

It's no coincidence that Hammer and Toby are now in cahoots. All that is missing is JDM to complete the holy trinity of senile old men.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no coincidence that Hammer and Toby are now in cahoots. All that is missing is JDM to complete the old men holy trinity.

Toughen up, buttercup. You're going to be okay. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course old man :suds:

But please, continue to ignore the previous posts. Must be the selective hearing that comes with old age.

I don't respond to weak troll attempts, broheim. Get better, try harder, anything but more of that weak shit.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell it's not hard to figure out why folks hate on Kaep. He's a attention whore and he likes to draw attention by doing things that get folks riled up. Wear another teams cap, pose nude, get lots of tattoo, kiss your bicep when you score, just to name a few.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Worst part is he probably believes it. :gaah:

He won't address any of this. He'll only choose to call me a 12 yr old or a buttercup. Oh how I wish I could be be so naive. I guess there is a positive to getting old.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, the guy did accuse Kap of pretending to be a black man. It doesn't get much dumber than that....

He was only half pretending. Just a joke. That thread was a good place to address that comment. I didn't see him there but maybe he did.

I just thought the things Yossarian was talking about was by enough people on here to be a general complaint. I wouldn't have said anything if he had said something like, "it's been so bad that even outsiders chime in" or "moderators add their two cents in with an expectation of Niner fans agreeing or not objecting." "Asshole Hammerdown seemed too much. But if multiple people want to join in against him, let them, I guess. They know what they don't like.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell it's not hard to figure out why folks hate on Kaep. He's a attention whore and he likes to draw attention by doing things that get folks riled up. Wear another teams cap, pose nude, get lots of tattoo, kiss your bicep when you score, just to name a few.

All lies. All of it.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't respond to weak troll attempts, broheim. Get better, try harder, anything but more of that weak shit.

Don't be so coy. You never addressed these following posts:

What exactly is he trying to be that you believe he is not?

For one? A black man.

He's half black, is he not?

He's trying to be something he's not and it makes him look like a fool. Trust me, bangers from Oakland ain't impressed.

What is he trying to be? Last time someone asked that, you responded by saying he's trying to be something that he actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.