• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'll just leave this here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super
Easy
Championships

" I am done with SportsHoopla so u can do whatever u want. It is the most bush league neighborhood double standard community I've ever been a part of. It has some good points but for me they are far outweighed by the bad. So go have your fun about this text. It wouldn't be anything new. Hope the 2014 football season is great for everyone! RTR!"

BamaTee

:noidea:

snakeelix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Jose ST/ Samford/ La Tech/ Murders' row that OOC

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice to learn your true character. One can play a "role" in here but there are moments of truth. Yes I did text you that. And you will see very little of me which will make you happy. I will enjoy messing with the one's who deserve it without breaking rules that seem to just pop up? :noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Mamba

Thanks by the way for posting something I totally agree with but would have been put in some penalty ass box if I posted it. So thanks again! :suds:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bama fans here have to deal with a lot of troll threads, which is fine if they're allowed to give it back, but it seems they're treated a bit unfairly.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bama fans here have to deal with a lot of troll threads, which is fine if they're allowed to give it back, but it seems they're treated a bit unfairly.

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding...

:omg: We have a winner!!! :suds: :10: :agree: :clap: :nod: :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok, Well.... Your opinion on this matter lacks all the facts and means nothing.

Move along.

:suds:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rolleyes: It's to make up for their easy schedule. Gotta keep things even in here.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean the 1 or 2 (ok, one) shitty ones that have a history of shitposting and childish behavior? Cybaby whiners and infantile name callers have plenty of other places to chose from.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you seem to be the biggest offender

It's quite annoying

6d2Hdua.gif

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the thing, if you can dish it out, you shouldn't bitch and moan when Alabama fans give it back.

Now run along and tell Hammer that I'm being mean to you. . .

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do not quite understand this term. It seems every post that argues against anything is a troll thread. It is the offseason, so of course there will be threads on scheduling and major rule reviews. There are troll threads, but seems that 75% of troll threads are just offseason stories quoted here. Apparently the AP and those in the media are all related to Shrek

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, if you can dish it out, you shouldn't bitch and moan when Alabama fans give it back.

Now run along and tell Hammer that I'm being mean to you. . .

You need to shut the fuck up. Nobody asked you and when we want your opinion we will ask. Which most likely will never happen.

So, until then stfu.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not quite understand this term. It seems every post that argues against anything is a troll thread. It is the offseason, so of course there will be threads on scheduling and major rule reviews. There are troll threads, but seems that 75% of troll threads are just offseason stories quoted here. Apparently the AP and those in the media are all related to Shrek

Like I said, troll threads are humorous, but not allowing Alabama fans to fight back is a bit ridiculous.

I get it, shitting on Alabama is fun, I do it too, but I also don't get emotional when they shit on the Irish in return.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to shut the fuck up. Nobody asked you and when we want your opinion we will ask. Which most likely will never happen.

So, until then stfu.

Looks like I hit a nerve.

This is just evidence of your hypocrisy. Now, like I said, run along and get daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.