• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'll just leave this here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this thread certainly has underachieved. Sure did seem to have promise though.

I was banned by a butthurt mod who can dish it out, but can't take it.

But I'm not sure why anyone thinks I'd be up in arms over it. Weak scheduling is something I regularly bitch about and is the one thing I hope changes in the near future. I can't really blame Saban/AD for doing it, because SoS has meant so little while being undefeated has meant a ton these past years. I hope SoS starts meaning much more in the near future, but I personally think the playoffs will likely cause the opposite.

Still, I expect the overall SoS to be ok this year. Surely Florida and Arkansas will be better this year.

PS: If you want to upset me on this topic, then be in a weak conference that features these teams being played as part of your conference schedule while trying to cry about the 4 OOC teams on another teams schedule.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, it'd be nice if everyone was simply forced to only play FBS schools...

Don't even have to force it, just quit counting them toward being bowl eligible. Right now 1 FCS game will get counted for being bowl eligible, but the 2nd FCS game won't(although sometimes in some cases they will make an exception).

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any and all decisions are discussed amongst all mods and the owner of this site. The mod you speak of wasn't alone in the decision.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I'm not sure why anyone thinks I'd be up in arms over it. Weak scheduling is something I regularly bitch about and is the one thing I hope changes in the near future. I can't really blame Saban/AD for doing it, because SoS has meant so little while being undefeated has meant a ton these past years. I hope SoS starts meaning much more in the near future, but I personally think the playoffs will likely cause the opposite.

Still, I expect the overall SoS to be ok this year. Surely Florida and Arkansas will be better this year.

PS: If you want to upset me on this topic, then be in a weak conference that features these teams being played as part of your conference schedule while trying to cry about the 4 OOC teams on another teams schedule.

This being reasonable crap just won't fly!! Get some SEC fanboys in here, pronto. You're ruining this thread!! On cbs, this thing would be 20 pages long already!!:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even have to force it, just quit counting them toward being bowl eligible. Right now 1 FCS game will get counted for being bowl eligible, but the 2nd FCS game won't(although sometimes in some cases they will make an exception).

Like when they need to count it to get an SEC team into a BCS bowl?

th

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This being reasonable crap just won't fly!! Get some SEC fanboys in here, pronto. You're ruining this thread!! On cbs, this thing would be 20 pages long already!!:lol:

Instigator:lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

I ran Authority off, he took his bag of "never be wrong" and went home, you will have to fly solo tonight.:suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any and all decisions are discussed amongst all mods and the owner of this site. The mod you speak of wasn't alone in the decision.

Fine, so I rustled even more jimmies than I thought.

Had to throw down the law and let me know who's boss huh? Last thing this forum needs is Alabama fans defending their team, and that's why we have 15 threads about Alabama and people openly admitting they want to piss off Alabama fans. And mods who apply double standards to the topics because they are emotionally attached to the topic.

Shit has gotten a bit too political, and you guys openly fueled it, but I'll pay that price I guess. I'm just a peon and I insulted sportshoopla!

:lol:

There's a reason why I edited my sig days before it happened. I know how things work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, it's boring in the off-season. They even have OD back on his meds.:laugh3:

I can remedy that for you, just tell Authority he is wrong about something and he will spend the next week spinning everything you say to try and prove he's right. He wont give anyone the last word and he is never wrong. His God complex is eating him up inside.:nod:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Mullen, the master of ensuring his team receives an extreme overranking. Mrs. State could be 7-2 by the time they receive their 3rd loss when they play Bama.......

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

Also, like when you have an FBS team that you have a contract with to play a game and they pull out about 6 months before the season after they switch conferences and your teams has to run around to schedule another game.

FUCK YOU WEST VIRGINIA!!!! At least that was 2 years ago.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, like when you have an FBS team that you have a contract with to play a game and they pull out about 6 months before the season after they switch conferences and your teams has to run around to schedule another game.

... and not Texas? Didn't Texas force WVU to renege on that game to get into the Big 12?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at thinking weak ooc schedule would keep bama out of the playoff

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuck bowling green for this in 04

Status
Not open for further replies.