• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we lose to the Titans...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to the Titans and the oft injured and under developed Jake Locker I think it points to us having a really long and painful season. I predicted victory over the Niners with the exception of us having lots of turnovers and them actually scoring TD's off of the T/O's (that's exactly what happened). The Titans are the poor mans version of the niners in terms of them being a defense first team and 3 yrds and a cloud of dust. Cowboys win this game and do it convincingly. Cowboys 24-13.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope your right. I live here in the Nshville area and they are hyped up from a really good preseason and then a sound W on the road against a supposed good team. The hype is about Locker. He has looked great since TC began. They are running a new defense as well under Ray Horton. Whisenhunt seemes to have our number as well. The Titans are 20 and 20 over their last 40 games at home. The early days here they were Seattlish at that place- meaning they didnt lose. It can get very loud and believe me with the Boys coming to town it will be even louder. In the mid 90s half of this place loved the Cowboys. I went to the game there in 2000 on Christmas night- they were ready to break Emmitts legs. It was freezing that night and possibly one of the worst games I have ever seen the Cowboys play. I believe it was Aikmans last true game even though he was injured.

Here is the deal, I wanted 4-2 out of the first 6. Yes I know, I want a 10 million dollars as well. 3-3 wouldnt be that bad or even 2-4. After Seattle we could really go on a run. Now are we good enuff to win 6 out 7, thats asking a lot. As far as this game,- we have to get the crowd out of the game early. If we are able to score quick and get a lead and then a turnover or two, hopefully they will come back to earth. Im serious - they want the SEahawks right now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to the Titans and the oft injured and under developed Jake Locker I think it points to us having a really long and painful season. I predicted victory over the Niners with the exception of us having lots of turnovers and them actually scoring TD's off of the T/O's (that's exactly what happened). The Titans are the poor mans version of the niners in terms of them being a defense first team and 3 yrds and a cloud of dust. Cowboys win this game and do it convincingly. Cowboys 24-13.

If we are gonna win this game, the offense had better live up to their billing. If we are going to have any chance this year, with our schedule, this game is a must IMO, as is the Rams games. The Saints and Seahawks games, with our defense(lack of) are almost certain losses, sadly

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to the Titans I'll pay my bet at work that the Cowboys will or won't win 6 games.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to the Titans I'll pay my bet at work that the Cowboys will or won't win 6 games.

Hey, we'll probably win three division games and we've got the Rams upcoming just have to get lucky once and you'll win that bet. I'd hold off. The sun shines on the crippled horses ass every once in awhile.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we'll probably win three division games and we've got the Rams upcoming just have to get lucky once and you'll win that bet. I'd hold off. The sun shines on the crippled horses ass every once in awhile.

well if the Rams defense shows up the way I was expecting them too. We may not beat the rams. We always make bad offenses look good. The who are you Qbs, we can make look like probowlers against us.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if the Rams defense shows up the way I was expecting them too. We may not beat the rams. We always make bad offenses look good. The who are you Qbs, we can make look like probowlers against us.

Yea, I can safely say we are the only fanbase who saw and had to admit last season: Matt Flynn, Matt McGloin, and Josh McCown were pretty damn good..

I just don't see any offense coming from the Rams. I am expecting Stacy to bust loose, but I would honestly be surprised if we lost that game. I haven't said that in awhile. So yep, pretty much set up for devastation city lol.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see the Cowboys defense holding any team this season to 13 points. Unfortunately the offense is susceptible to turnovers and the defense is poor to say the least. I hope I am proven wrong however. I want to see the offense break out but it seems the titans defense is pretty good. I would be happy with a 24-20 win

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams defense is tallying up the injuries as we'll, but that game may be the best chance at a non conference victory. We will see

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams defense is tallying up the injuries as we'll, but that game may be the best chance at a non conference victory. We will see

Injuries have killed St Louis. It looked like a tough one before the season, now it looks like one of the most winnable

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never good to start 0-2. The odds of making the playoffs are significantly lower when you start 0-2. It would be cliche to say this is a MUST-WIN game, but that is exactly what it is. I have a feeling we won't get out of Tennessee with a win. It was really hard for me to type that but this just feels like a game where our offense will be sluggish, Romo will be pressured, we have key penalties, and the defense bends too much without breaking completely. I think this game will go eerily similar to the Kansas City game last year.

Note: I'd really like our chances moving forward if we won a game like this.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never good to start 0-2. The odds of making the playoffs are significantly lower when you start 0-2. It would be cliche to say this is a MUST-WIN game, but that is exactly what it is. I have a feeling we won't get out of Tennessee with a win. It was really hard for me to type that but this just feels like a game where our offense will be sluggish, Romo will be pressured, we have key penalties, and the defense bends too much without breaking completely. I think this game will go eerily similar to the Kansas City game last year.

A must win IMO. After St Louis, there's a stretch of the Saints, Texans and Seahawks. A 2-1 start means we could hit that tough stretch and be able to go 1-2 and still be 3-3, and hopefully start getting some injured guys back. Monster difference between 3-3 and say 2-4

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its a ridiculous stat teams that start 0-2 have less than a 25% chance of making the playoffs. So yeah this is pretty much a must win.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be honest, I would be shocked if we win. I say bring on that 12 percent chance lol. I would definitely hate being 0-2 and I hate playing the future games before one has been played. I just think we have to be 2-4 after 6. I would rather be 3-3 or 4-2 of course but Im trying to be as realistic as possible. For some reason, barring any other injuries, I just think this team improves as the season goes. Spencer, the McClains, Lawrence, Scandrick all should play big roles. I think we improve offensively as the season goes as well. I know we are running the same plays but it is a new OC. Looking at the schedule after the first 6, there looks to be a chance to go on a run. I dont know if we are good enough to do that but it sure looks like a chance.

As far as Tennessee, I think they are a team on the rise. They are overlooked. The one thing I will say is it takes time to adjust and they are adjusting to a new head coach and a 3-4 defense. As good as it all looked last week, it could be bad this week. They have good, solid players though and no matter what they have always seemed to play with heart. My guy Romo - I dont look for a strong bounce back. I think he plays well just not that big game. The Titans have only allowed 15 TD passes over the last 16 games. Thats less than Seattle. I just think we need some help this game, whether it be turnovers or from the football gods- we need something.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If?" :noidea:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the Titans and their trolls. Get off our board before I report you.

I heard this board had become a toilet. Just a reflection of the franchise?