• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but his Philly player focus was predominantly Wentz and how he was so superior to Dak. That and the don't draft center thing that was a little weird
that was what I was gonna point out.
PE1 will live in infamy because of Wentz & Centers arent important.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I’ll take the pure bad ass speed. Agree to disagree. Both are great receivers.

Well that actually proves my point. Thats the one thing Tyreke has on JJ.

And it still doesnt equal more yards/catches or even Yards after the catch. Because JJ is that elite at getting open all areas of the field at all times. And is is also the reason the Vikings pull games out of their ass late. You can find him at the sticks anytime.

Tyreke is the most explosive receiver in the game. JJ is objectively the best.

And if you are building a team, theres not 1 GM that chooses Tyreke for 4 years over JJ.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that actually proves my point. Thats the one thing Tyreke has on JJ.

And it still doesnt equal more yards/catches or even Yards after the catch. Because JJ is that elite at getting open all areas of the field at all times. And is is also the reason the Vikings pull games out of their ass late. You can find him at the sticks anytime.

Tyreke is the most explosive receiver in the game. JJ is objectively the best.

And if you are building a team, theres not 1 GM that chooses Tyreke for 4 years over JJ.
Ah another stat boy. Tyreke is 5 years older so of course every GM would take the 23 year old over the 28 year old. I’m glad you like your guy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah another stat boy. Tyreke is 5 years older so of course every GM would take the 23 year old over the 28 year old. I’m glad you like your guy.

Well yeah, numbers dont lie.

JJ has produced more than Tyreke every season hes been in the NFL haha.

Your logic is that whatever QB can throw the furthest is the best QB. Anyone who says otherwise is a "statboy"(also known as having a brain)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, numbers dont lie.

JJ has produced more than Tyreke every season hes been in the NFL haha.

Your logic is that whatever QB can throw the furthest is the best QB. Anyone who says otherwise is a "statboy"(also known as having a brain)
Actually, I wasn’t talking about QBs. I get it. Minnesota sports is a black hole and Jefferson is a point of pride. I’m really sorry that I have a different opinion. And stats absolutely can lie. Purely stats based sports arguments are so those kids who played JV soccer as seniors in high school can hang in sports conversations. Hill can do everything Jefferson can do…just a half second faster.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wanted to make it more apples to apples, you could compare just the 1st 3 years of each guy...

Hill's BEST year (year 3) 87 receptions, 1,479 yards, and 12 TD's

JJ's WORST year (year 1) 88 receptions, 1,400 yards, 7 TD's

Take from this what you want...just found it interesting in the midst of this discussion.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I wasn’t talking about QBs. I get it. Minnesota sports is a black hole and Jefferson is a point of pride. I’m really sorry that I have a different opinion. And stats absolutely can lie. Purely stats based sports arguments are so those kids who played JV soccer as seniors in high school can hang in sports conversations. Hill can do everything Jefferson can do…just a half second faster.

But he cant do what Jefferson can do. Hence why hes never done what Jefferson has done in 3 seasons.

You have an opinion. I am stating facts.

Hill is faster. JJ is factually a better wide receiver in the national football league.

For all of Hills speed hes never once had more yards after the catch than JJ and this year is the only year he can match him in yards per touch.

But youre right, Brock Purdy>Pat Mahomes. Opinions and all. Stats dont matter.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wanted to make it more apples to apples, you could compare just the 1st 3 years of each guy...

Hill's BEST year (year 3) 87 receptions, 1,479 yards, and 12 TD's

JJ's WORST year (year 1) 88 receptions, 1,400 yards, 7 TD's

Take from this what you want...just found it interesting in the midst of this discussion.
Actually, we can’t make it more apples to apples. That’s part of my point. There’s no assimilation of schedule. There’s no assimilation of QBs throwing them the ball. There’s no assimilation of scheme. There’s no assimilation of how the two run games impact the way the defense plays them. There’s no assimilation that considers the other receiving options around them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he cant do what Jefferson can do. Hence why hes never done what Jefferson has done in 3 seasons.

You have an opinion. I am stating facts.

Hill is faster. JJ is factually a better wide receiver in the national football league.

For all of Hills speed hes never once had more yards after the catch than JJ and this year is the only year he can match him in yards per touch.

But youre right, Brock Purdy>Pat Mahomes. Opinions and all. Stats dont matter.
Yikes. You’re as mediocre as a Minnesota sports team. But you did one hell of a job beating the shit out of that Purdy > Mahomes claim I never made. Next time you assign an argument to me, give me a PM first so I have a heads up. I’ll be better prepared to argue the bull shit side of the flawed argument you assign to me.

66618815-54FB-478A-BBCA-E4DFB635FB90.jpeg

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. You’re as mediocre as a Minnesota sports team. But you did one hell of a job beating the shit out of that Purdy > Mahomes claim I never made. Next time you assign an argument to me, give me a PM first so I have a heads up. I’ll be better prepared to argue the bull shit side of the flawed argument you assign to me.

View attachment 317586

What are you talking about haha.

I was claiming Purdy better than Mahomes. Usings your logic. Of stats not matter. Fuck are you an idiot.

You didnt even argue Tyreke over JJ.

You literally had no argument so you said "stats dont count"

I know they typically say Philly people are shitty humans. You make the case for shitty and stupid.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about haha.

I was claiming Purdy better than Mahomes. Usings your logic. Of stats not matter. Fuck are you an idiot.

You didnt even argue Tyreke over JJ.

You literally had no argument so you said "stats dont count"

I know they typically say Philly people are shitty humans. You make the case for shitty and stupid.
Sure I did. I’m looking at what both guys can do and in my opinion the speed that Hill brings to the table is unrivaled. That speed is much more dangerous to a defensive game plan. I’ve seen a bunch of teams put the clamps on the Vikings through managing Jefferson. He’s a great player. I’m just saying my personal preference is Hill. Because you know how this story goes (yet another year with the Vikings losing their game) you hold super tightly to marginal things like “the guy wearing purple is the best WR in the game.” Cool. Just because you use stats to create your opinion doesn’t change it from being an opinion. You just use a different criteria to judge such things. Again, I’m sorry that my innocuous post stating my opinion to another poster has set you off. I should have known better that the Minnesota sports fan has little to begin with.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I did. I’m looking at what both guys can do and in my opinion the speed that Hill brings to the table is unrivaled. That speed is much more dangerous to a defensive game plan. I’ve seen a bunch of teams put the clamps on the Vikings through managing Jefferson. He’s a great player. I’m just saying my personal preference is Hill. Because you know how this story goes (yet another year with the Vikings losing their game) you hold super tightly to marginal things like “the guy wearing purple is the best WR in the game.” Cool. Just because you use stats to create your opinion doesn’t change it from being an opinion. You just use a different criteria to judge such things. Again, I’m sorry that my innocuous post stating my opinion to another poster has set you off. I should have known better that the Minnesota sports fan has little to begin with.

So again, what you are saying is that nothing you give is remotely correct. Its just a matter of you valuing speed. So Troy Williamson was a better receiver than Cris Carter. Simply faster.

Ive seen teams put the clamps on the Dolphins through managing Hill. Hence why they have 7 losses. Or hence why Mahomes is going to win an MVP without him.

Jefferson is a better wide receiver regardless of what jersey he wears. Your fucking dumbass is acting like im saying Adam Thielen here.

But fine, Ill play your game(where dont stats matter). JJ is better than hill because...he beats less women and children, is younger, and is taller.

From now on, just start every post with "I dont know sports..." then give your opinion. Then end it with a caveat that you will get butthurt if stats are used against you.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again, what you are saying is that nothing you give is remotely correct. Its just a matter of you valuing speed. So Troy Williamson was a better receiver than Cris Carter. Simply faster.

Ive seen teams put the clamps on the Dolphins through managing Hill. Hence why they have 7 losses. Or hence why Mahomes is going to win an MVP without him.

Jefferson is a better wide receiver regardless of what jersey he wears. Your fucking dumbass is acting like im saying Adam Thielen here.

But fine, Ill play your game(where dont stats matter). JJ is better than hill because...he beats less women and children, is younger, and is taller.

From now on, just start every post with "I dont know sports..." then give your opinion. Then end it with a caveat that you will get butthurt if stats are used against you.
You’re not very good at that and that is evident in your habitual desire to assign arguments to me that I never made. I think both are elite WRs. They are great route runners. They are strong on the football. They have exceptional hands. They both contribute as blockers in their team’s run game. I’m not comparing Cris Carter to Troy Williamson. I’m comparing JJ to Hill. I am talking about the tippy top, the best of the best of the best and in my opinion I value Hill more because it’s actually rare in the NFL to have both an exceptional WR and track speed. Usually the pure bad ass speed guys can’t put the rest of the football stuff together to be elite WRs. Hill has done that.

You’re really angry. That’s evident in you going after Hill’s past. He’s a shitty human being. You haven’t addressed anything I’ve said with that kind of retort. All you have done is create a vision in my mind of some dude fighting back tears as he Skols all over his keyboard.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re not very good at that and that is evident in your habitual desire to assign arguments to me that I never made. I think both are elite WRs. They are great route runners. They are strong on the football. They have exceptional hands. They both contribute as blockers in their team’s run game. I’m not comparing Cris Carter to Troy Williamson. I’m comparing JJ to Hill. I am talking about the tippy top, the best of the best of the best and in my opinion I value Hill more because it’s actually rare in the NFL to have both an exceptional WR and track speed. Usually the pure bad ass speed guys can’t put the rest of the football stuff together to be elite WRs. Hill has done that.

You’re really angry. That’s evident in you going after Hill’s past. He’s a shitty human being. You haven’t addressed anything I’ve said with that kind of retort. All you have done is create a vision in my mind of some dude fighting back tears as he Skols all over his keyboard.

Dude do you have aspergers or something? Its like you talk in the mirror. Everything I have I said is in reply to YOU being upset.

All I pointed out was JJ is better(he is). Very calmly. You said you value speed. I replied with yes Tyreke is faster but JJ is better at everything else.

Then YOU popped off about how stats dont matter(spoken like a dumbass who knows hes in over his head). It was YOU that then went after JV athletes(in a remark that didnt even make sense). It was YOU that then went after Minnesota sports in general.

All I have done is, reply to every idiotic thing you have said, by showing how..........idiotic it is.

FFbags "stats make me angry. Must smash. Logic. Grrrrrrr". Lets see what you got next caveman.