• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense playing pretty vanilla knowing we are playing them again in the playoffs. Plus we don't have CJGJ back yet but he should be back for the playoffs. Dak was something like 24/24 and 300+ passing yards and 3 passing TDs against the Eagles when they went zone defense today. Tells me to expect a lot of man from the Eagles in the playoffs. Cowboys are going to try to repeat what they did today and the Eagles defense will be setting them up to completely counter that.

Plus with Hurts the Eagles offense puts up 50+ on the Cowboys defense today.

Really ? Have you checked the last 3 times you have played Dak. You may need that 50 to win. 41, 51, 40

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really ? Have you checked the last 3 times you have played Dak. You may need that 50 to win. 41, 51, 40

Hopefully the Cowboys will be able to get past the Bucs or Panthers in the playoffs so we can see.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only getting better and better and will have a Super Bowl ring to his name soon as well as Heisman and a college National Championship ring.

His last 6 games he has 33 receptions for 533 yards and 4 tds. That’s an average of 88.9 yards per game on 5.5 receptions and a 16.2 yards per catch. If he did that pace for 17 games it would equate to 1510 yards, 93.5 receptions and 11.3 touchdown.

That would put him at 6th in receptions in the league as a #2/3 option in this offense, 3rd in receiving yards and 3rd in receiving touchdowns.
Hard to be the best when you are 3rd option on your own team.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far coming up on the end of year 2 he is the 3rd best wr from his draft class. Juuuuust shy of best in the league.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I think most people said at the start of this, DaVonta Smith is and will be a very good WR but RTK just had to go out on this hyperbolic limb to predict something entirely unpredictable and as we see, Smith is indeed a "very good" WR but far from the best in the league. Fwiw, it's all a moot point anyway.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I think most people said at the start of this, DaVonta Smith is and will be a very good WR but RTK just had to go out on this hyperbolic limb to predict something entirely unpredictable and as we see, Smith is indeed a "very good" WR but far from the best in the league. Fwiw, it's all a moot point anyway.

I dont know man. If Hurts would have played yesterday , Smith would have probably broken Flipper Andersons single game record.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only getting better and better and will have a Super Bowl ring to his name soon as well as Heisman and a college National Championship ring.

His last 6 games he has 33 receptions for 533 yards and 4 tds. That’s an average of 88.9 yards per game on 5.5 receptions and a 16.2 yards per catch. If he did that pace for 17 games it would equate to 1510 yards, 93.5 receptions and 11.3 touchdown.

That would put him at 6th in receptions in the league as a #2/3 option in this offense, 3rd in receiving yards and 3rd in receiving touchdowns.

A couple things.

1) I recall reading the same things from you about a guy that we haven't heard anything from in a couple years, Travis Fulgham.
2) To become the best in the league, he'd need to become the best on his team first.
3) It's not too homer of you to call the Eagles as superbowl champs on Christmas, is it?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple things.

1) I recall reading the same things from you about a guy that we haven't heard anything from in a couple years, Travis Fulgham.
2) To become the best in the league, he'd need to become the best on his team first.
3) It's not too homer of you to call the Eagles as superbowl champs on Christmas, is it?
He's so matter of fact with his predictions and projections, isn't he. He can never say "things look good" for or "there's a good chance". It just has to be a sure thing.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the top, must be a Filthy thing. That was PE1 way too.
Yeah, PE1 was something but he was really just about one guy, Wentz. RTK is on every player that the Eagles draft, acquire or pick up off the street. Granted, Philly has a really great roster and they're playing fantastic this year but damn, Fulgham was supposedly an all pro, the punter was better than Ray Guy, Reagor was gonna shine, etc. etc. I mean it's fun to play along but it's really sad at times to.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, PE1 was something but he was really just about one guy, Wentz. RTK is on every player that the Eagles draft, acquire or pick up off the street. Granted, Philly has a really great roster and they're playing fantastic this year but damn, Fulgham was supposedly an all pro, the punter was better than Ray Guy, Reagor was gonna shine, etc. etc. I mean it's fun to play along but it's really sad at times to.
While it can be annoying, I get it. You want to believe your team has the best of everything, I've been guilty of it with the Colts at times as well. Fan is short for fanatic after all.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, it was more than just Wentz. He'd bitch at us on the Cowboys Board for not kissing Eagles ass.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, it was more than just Wentz. He'd bitch at us on the Cowboys Board for not kissing Eagles ass.
Yeah, but his Philly player focus was predominantly Wentz and how he was so superior to Dak. That and the don't draft center thing that was a little weird

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it can be annoying, I get it. You want to believe your team has the best of everything, I've been guilty of it with the Colts at times as well. Fan is short for fanatic after all.
Agree, but there's a difference when you're talking about the future in the NFL

Saying your team is A favorite vs saying you're team is THE favorite plays out different.

Could win the SB is fine, WILL win the SB is over the top.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Cowboys will be able to get past the Bucs or Panthers in the playoffs so we can see.
Hopefully the Eagles don't lose two straight and the Vikings win two straight... Or the Eagles won't get the first round bye either...