• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF isn't the gospel but they also don't make up random biased opinions and state them as fact as you do. They use statistical analysis and to completely disregard their conclusions would be stupid.

I have even stated that I think that he is a good young WR with potential but he needs to get both bigger and stronger. So I can provide him with reasonable praise, but god forbid anyone even hint that he isn't perfect.

But whatever, you already know all of this. You'd think the literally dozens of persons in this thread alone who think your stance is not correct vs the zero persons other than you that think he is going to be Top-3 would be an indication that you might want to rethink your claim. But instead you just double-down with your nonsense. I think that is pretty telling about your personality.

There is no statistical analysis that can reasonably and seriously put Smith as the 3rd best WR on the team.

I'm done responding to you. I can't deal with someone this ignorant. There is flatout no point.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no statistical analysis that can reasonably and seriously put Smith as the 3rd best WR on the team.

I'm done responding to you. I can't deal with someone this ignorant. There is flatout no point.
Lol! You actually believe your opinion is more relevant than PFF analysis? You actually think that they have no idea what they are talking about?

Lets be clear about this: They never said he was the 3rd best WR on the team. They showed that according to their statistical breakdown both Reagor and Watkins are having better years thus far. It is plugging actual concrete numbers into an equation and coming up with a rating instead of opinions, hypotheticals, and biased feelings.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no legitimate statistical breakdown or take review that would say either Watkins or Reagor are having better years.

You have no credibility. You are extremely ignorant.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies for my ignorance but if a WR "has been getting open constantly every game" wouldn't he be averaging more than 3.3 yards after the catch?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies for my ignorance but if a WR "has been getting open constantly every game" wouldn't he be averaging more than 3.3 yards after the catch?

Eagles don't throw a lot over the middle of the field and especially down the field he isn't getting hit in stride. Most of his targets come along the sidelines.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles don't throw a lot over the middle of the field and especially down the field he isn't getting hit in stride. Most of his targets come along the sidelines.
a new "excuse" that's all you ever do is make excuses when FACTS show you're wrong

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what "facts"? you are a blind homer while PFF, Espn etc have posted real facts and you seem to be the only one blowing them off

You will not find a single person who has watched the Eagles this entire season and would put either Watkins or Reagor as better WRs than Smith this season. Not a single person.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will not find a single person who has watched the Eagles this entire season and would put either Watkins or Reagor as better WRs than Smith this season. Not a single person.
i've watched 2 Eagles games and Smith was non-factor in both. he did nothing to help Hurts

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN, no one is saying they are better!

PFF uses are series of advanced stats in an equation to determine who is having a better year statistically. According to their formula both Watkins and Reagor are having slightly better years. Now admitably I don't think PFF publishes their formula publicly (they just state that every play is analyzed and evaluated) and it certainly isn't the final word on performance but statistics do have value and shouldn't be ignored just because they don't support your bias.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN, no one is saying they are better!

PFF uses are series of advanced stats in an equation to determine who is having a better year statistically. According to their formula both Watkins and Reagor are having slightly better years. Now admitably I don't think PFF publishes their formula publicly (they just state that every play is analyzed and evaluated) and it certainly isn't the final word on performance but statistics do have value and shouldn't be ignored just because they don't support your bias.

You will not find a single person who has watched the Eagles this entire season and would put either Watkins or Reagor are having a better year or even close to as good of a year as Smith. Not a single person.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will not find a single person who has watched the Eagles this entire season and would put either Watkins or Reagor are having a better year or even close to as good of a year as Smith. Not a single person.
as you have used that same stale response 3 times it just proves you are wrong. not even your fellow Eagles posters are supporting you

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as you have used that same stale response 3 times it just proves you are wrong. not even your fellow Eagles posters are supporting you

The statement is changed but as we already previously established, you can't read.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for conceding the point.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for conceding the point.

I didn't concede anything. Your point is detached from reality. No one who has watched the Eagles this year would say Watkins or Reagor ha e had a better season than Smith. No one.