• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except we know he can catch. He had a 2% drop rate coming out of college.
Yeah, maybe in Alabama/Philly math. If he catches 95 straight passes he's still at only 3% drop rate :pound:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DeVonta Smith Gave Eagles Fans Another Startling Injury Scare, and More Are Likely on the Way​

by David Esser on August 23, 2021
DeVonta Smith is facing a lot of pressure in his rookie season with the Philadephia Eagles.
The Eagles made Smith the 10th overall pick in this year’s NFL Draft, actually trading up a few spots to secure him before the New York Giants made it on the clock. It was an aggressive move for the Eagles, trading up for Smith, as Philly is in the process of completely rebuilding their roster following a disheartening 4-12 season.

Very few teams kick off their rebuild with a wide receiver.

Thus far, Smith is already providing Eagles fans with plenty to worry about regarding him being that foundational building block that the team desperately needs.

DeVonta Smith has already suffered two training camp injuries for the Eagles​

The biggest concern surrounding Smith heading into the 2021 NFL Draft was his size. Smith weighs in at roughly 170 pounds despite being 6-foot. While Smith’s weight (or lack thereof) wasn’t a problem during his Heisman-winning career at Alabama, the NFL is a completely different animal.
There are plenty of NFL defensive backs who stand in at 6-foot-plus and 220 pounds. One hit from an aggressive DB like that, and Smith is going to be feeling it.
Smith has already suffered two injuries during training camp. He sprained his knee during one of the Eagles’ first practices, which caused him to miss a few weeks. He then limped off the field with an ankle injury during an indoor practice just days after his preseason debut.
Smith ended up recovering from both injuries (the ankle issue didn’t cause him to miss any time), but each incident sent a majority of the Eagles fan base into a complete frenzy. Something they’re going to have to get used to.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DeVonta Smith Gave Eagles Fans Another Startling Injury Scare, and More Are Likely on the Way​

by David Esser on August 23, 2021
DeVonta Smith is facing a lot of pressure in his rookie season with the Philadephia Eagles.
The Eagles made Smith the 10th overall pick in this year’s NFL Draft, actually trading up a few spots to secure him before the New York Giants made it on the clock. It was an aggressive move for the Eagles, trading up for Smith, as Philly is in the process of completely rebuilding their roster following a disheartening 4-12 season.

Very few teams kick off their rebuild with a wide receiver.

Thus far, Smith is already providing Eagles fans with plenty to worry about regarding him being that foundational building block that the team desperately needs.

DeVonta Smith has already suffered two training camp injuries for the Eagles​

The biggest concern surrounding Smith heading into the 2021 NFL Draft was his size. Smith weighs in at roughly 170 pounds despite being 6-foot. While Smith’s weight (or lack thereof) wasn’t a problem during his Heisman-winning career at Alabama, the NFL is a completely different animal.
There are plenty of NFL defensive backs who stand in at 6-foot-plus and 220 pounds. One hit from an aggressive DB like that, and Smith is going to be feeling it.
Smith has already suffered two injuries during training camp. He sprained his knee during one of the Eagles’ first practices, which caused him to miss a few weeks. He then limped off the field with an ankle injury during an indoor practice just days after his preseason debut.
Smith ended up recovering from both injuries (the ankle issue didn’t cause him to miss any time), but each incident sent a majority of the Eagles fan base into a complete frenzy. Something they’re going to have to get used to.

Koy to David Esser right now:

200.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the problem is they are playing these guys at the wrong positions?

By the way I read a little of this guys twitter feed. He is a glorified cheerleader. I'm not sure you can believe anything he is saying isn't just completely colored with green glasses.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the problem is they are playing these guys at the wrong positions?

By the way I read a little of this guys twitter feed. He is a glorified cheerleader. I'm not sure you can believe anything he is saying isn't just completely colored with green glasses.
Look at all the seperation!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith:
"I know what I did wrong," Smith said bluntly of his early miscues. "I gotta focus on catching the ball. I mean, that's all it is. Just taking my eyes away too early. I mean, there's nothing else to it. Those are plays I've gotta make."

Coach: Don't worry about it. We are going to make sure there are no defenders on the field!