• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler alert he still drops the passes...

and by the way did you know how common it is in press coverage (and particular if no deep help) to simply try and force the WR "in" where there is help as compared to letting him get to the outside?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler alert he still drops the passes...

and by the way did you know how common it is in press coverage (and particular if no deep help) to simply try and force the WR "in" where there is help as compared to letting him get to the outside?
Do you think he knows? Do you think he even saw thedefender h"hand off" coverage to another defender?
Do you think he knows that dropped passes are not successful plays for the offense even if the receiver split the zone?
Do think he knows that the dropped pass is a win for the defense - even if the WR looks stylish doing it?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do think he knows that the dropped pass is a win for the defense - even if the WR looks stylish doing it?
DeVonta Smith in practice today. But look how cute the little fella is...

Dropped catch GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be Queezy, Reaggor Mortis, and Dropsy Smith
Impossible. Also impossible that quez leaps reaghor. The embarassment of riches the eagles have with all thr talent, yet fail to
Produce…its baffling

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Fulgham might not even make the team. But that's a good thing--it's because Quez Watkins has emerged and Reagor has finally begun to step up after a pretty bad start to his career.

I am confident Smith will be a good player, and I like Watkins. I do think Reagor might bust, or be no more than a slot receiver.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he knows? Do you think he even saw thedefender h"hand off" coverage to another defender?
Do you think he knows that dropped passes are not successful plays for the offense even if the receiver split the zone?
He's not very smart

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Fulgham might not even make the team. But that's a good thing--it's because Quez Watkins has emerged and Reagor has finally begun to step up after a pretty bad start to his career.

I am confident Smith will be a good player, and I like Watkins. I do think Reagor might bust, or be no more than a slot receiver.
i agree on those 3. Who else is going to cause you to not keep Fulgham? Going to go at least 5 WRs, no?

nvm - forgot Ward and Arcega-Whiteside. So I guess would take 6 to keep Fulgham or decide between he and JJAW

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree on those 3. Who else is going to cause you to not keep Fulgham? Going to go at least 5 WRs, no?

nvm - forgot Ward and Arcega-Whiteside. So I guess would take 6 to keep Fulgham or decide between he and JJAW

Fulgham has apparently been bad. Ward is a mediocre talent but a high character guy who catches everything and returns punts. And Whiteside was a second rounder so Howie may keep him. He has actually looked better as a big slot.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good song about Eagle