• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might & that would be incredible. But like I've said countless times won't buy into any of the hype. And won't make any over the top predictions for the season either. Just modest goals. More wins than last year & beat the Steelers are on the top of my list. Anything else would just bring more enjoyment to the season for me.
OK

and what's wrong with thinking exactly as you do but also not being afraid to go on a limb and believe the hype is real?

I believe they have a top 3-5 RB room, WR room, DL room.
An emerging QB who had one of the best rookie seasons ever and has been given more talent on O
Pro Bowl CB as a rookie entering year 2

Is everything perfect? Nope. RG seems like it could be an issue. Maybe even the tackles. But I've seen them go 4-12 with Thomas, Mack, Bitonio and Schwartz. QB can make the O-line if he is smart and make quick decisions.

Backup RB and kicker could be an issue as well.

I get you want to be a Happy Either Way Guy, though. You'll obviously be happy if I'm right. But you'll be happy if they falter so you can claim some misguided I-told-you-so "win".

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"us"? My comment was dedicated to wamu.

And he gets triggered often when people do not agree with him, even if we are talking about opinions where a reasonable person could see either side.

me - I think the Browns will have a great season, but agree I'd like to see proof on the field
wamu - You'd have to be a delusional homer to think the Browns will have a great season (paraphrased)

See the difference?

You said he was triggered and I had my panties in a whad about negativity towards Jordan. Which is funny seeing that almost 80% of the people here at tHoop know Jordan is the GOAT. No need for me to prove anything.

I said show me the posts where either I or Wamu was triggered or panty whaded. Wamu has a lot of funny posts so I haven’t seen what you have seen. So don’t start back peddling again

Like I said, I’m here for the laughs, b-ball and mess with the trolls

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do you get chippy? All the time. How often to do you say people are using deflection, moving the goal posts & dance around everything? That's your game plan on a daily basis when anyone disagrees w/ you. But it's always everyone else right?

Well what a weird coincidence, he did the exact same thing to me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what a weird coincidence, he did the exact same thing to me.
you, too? You think calling it deflection is chippy?

By same exact thing do you mean I called you out for deflection? If not, let's see an example.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said he was triggered and I had my panties in a whad about negativity towards Jordan. Which is funny seeing that almost 80% of the people here at tHoop know Jordan is the GOAT. No need for me to prove anything.

I said show me the posts where either I or Wamu was triggered or panty whaded. Wamu has a lot of funny posts so I haven’t seen what you have seen. So don’t start back peddling again

Like I said, I’m here for the laughs, b-ball and mess with the trolls
You seem to get upset at many comments that don't paint MJ in the best light possible. Will say in our more recent comments on the matter it's been quality give and take.

I showed you where wamu is triggered....just disagree with him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to get upset at many comments that don't paint MJ in the best light possible. Will say in our more recent comments on the matter it's been quality give and take.

I showed you where wamu is triggered....just disagree with him.

Great. Can you give me some of those MANY examples and I’ll work on my direct approach towards you delicates ?

:dhd:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe they are smart and people smarter than you have figured out careers can be lengthened and players will perform better with fewer back to backs.

Here is why the NBA will put an end to it:
My friend paid $600 for 4 tix as a birthday present for her son. They paid a premium price because it was Lebron and He was a huge Lebron James fan. The night before the game — they announced Lebron was sitting out to rest. My friend said it’d be the last time they’d spend a time on NBA tickets.

I’m guessing they aren’t the only one to have this happen and there are only so many times you can screw over fans when teams charge exhorbitant prices, before you run out of people willing to spend money to go to games.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is why the NBA will put an end to it:
My friend paid $600 for 4 tix as a birthday present for her son. They paid a premium price because it was Lebron and He was a huge Lebron James fan. The night before the game — they announced Lebron was sitting out to rest. My friend said it’d be the last time they’d spend a time on NBA tickets.

I’m guessing they aren’t the only one to have this happen and there are only so many times you can screw over fans when teams charge exhorbitant prices, before you run out of people willing to spend money to go to games.
And yet, they sell out most arenas every year

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think I mentioned dominant players today other than maybe to say there are and they didn't all exists in the 90s or earlier.

Also said hitting and grabbing guys does not make someone a solid defender.

Every generation has dominating defensive players.The reason the scoring was so far down in the 80’s and 90’s happened because they had the dominating defensive players AND the physical players, to go along with none of the foul rules they instituted over time, making it extremely difficult to score.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you, too? You think calling it deflection is chippy?

By same exact thing do you mean I called you out for deflection? If not, let's see an example.

As soon as you find me someone who said the Raptors would win the title before the start of last season.

See, I can play this game too.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as you find me someone who said the Raptors would win the title before the start of last season.

See, I can play this game too.
You posted odds that had Toronto with a lesser chance of getting out of the East than the Cavs last season as though it meant anything.

Nothing else needs to be said.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to give you something to look forward to.

You continue to make no sense, talk in circles as well as stalling on a point you try to make.

You probably need to hit refresh on your approach