• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

If prime Jordan played in today's NBA - would he be the best?

• Total voters

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A profanity laced meltdown?:pound:You're good at making things up.

And if you would say the Browns will be great this year I'd call you a delusional homer.

considering you're a Skidmarks fan that makes this post funnier...

understand where you're comin' from, though...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's what I am. Repsonding to you means I'm triggered. There's something wrong w/ you. And keep in mind from the moment you got to the NBA threads you've always had an issue w/ someone. Yet you insist it's never you. It's always everyone else.

dude's always trying to flip the script...

and i thought WiggityWack was arrogant...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's his game. And it won't be changing anytime soon. He's almost been on SportsHoopla 8 months to the day. And it seems like each day he's been here he's had an issue w/ someone.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had a girlfriend like that once. She was pretty nuts making 180 flips on the reg

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ7 continuing his meltdown

Please luvvvv my MJ lol

Appreciate the tribute thread my man. It’s my first one so I’m a little giddy even though it was a lot of midget tossing.

C7747F7A-794B-41A7-BD41-1E1583762A1A.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's what I am. Repsonding to you means I'm triggered. There's something wrong w/ you. And keep in mind from the moment you got to the NBA threads you've always had an issue w/ someone. Yet you insist it's never you. It's always everyone else.
Yes...triggered. Namecalling tirade by you if someone disagrees with your thoughts on the Browns. You get is't not crazy for someone to believe they will be a very good team next year, right?

And, yes, also fair to want to see results first.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the only person in the NBA threads that uses the word deflection. And you only bring that word out once someone doesn't agree w/ you.

You have a very distorded opinion of yourself to think you're always right.
Actually, the deflection word comes out, crazy enough, when someone deflects.

You know, like maybe when they are answered a simple yes or no question and wont answer and they instead....wait for it......deflect.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the only person in the NBA threads that uses the word deflection. And you only bring that word out once someone doesn't agree w/ you.

You have a very distorded opinion of yourself to think you're always right.
I do, huh? Let's see....I think the Browns could have a very good season next year.

I also can see where one would want to see results on the field before proclaiming them the next big thing.

You think anyone who thinks they'll be great is wrong.

This is why I think (OK, know) it's you and not me here.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, huh? Let's see....I think the Browns could have a very good season next year.

I also can see where one would want to see results on the field before proclaiming them the next big thing.

Wamu is a boston fan living in Colorado...He isn't very bright

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron’s chances of being the GOAT went out the window when he started chasing titles with hand picked teams and still ended up with a losing record.

He will be one of the top 3-4 players, but I think it speaks volumes when no one wanted to join him in the two years he has been in LA. It took emptying the roster to trade for Davis.
Agree with that last comment.

But there's a couple things here. First, I don't think MJ ever played anyone close in the Finals on the level of the GS teams Lebron faced. Probably not even the SA teams.

Second, we have no idea what MJ might have done in today's NBA. Unless he was willing to take a massive paycut, with no max deals, he really had no choice but to stay.

Not a crazy notion to think he'd have stuck it to Crumbs if, say, the Knicks could have offered him a similar deal.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except you didn't say very good season. You said great. Comment # 690. I'm just going by what you said. And now you're trying to change up what you originally said.

I don't know about you but to me there's a difference between a good & great season. Just read you own # 690 comment & maybe you'll understand what I said about being a homer.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with that last comment.

But there's a couple things here. First, I don't think MJ ever played anyone close in the Finals on the level of the GS teams Lebron faced. Probably not even the SA teams.

Second, we have no idea what MJ might have done in today's NBA. Unless he was willing to take a massive paycut, with no max deals, he really had no choice but to stay.

Not a crazy notion to think he'd have stuck it to Crumbs if, say, the Knicks could have offered him a similar deal.

Yep, and MJ did play teams that were tough, he couldn't beat them...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then show us the posts where you see us triggered or our “panties our whadded”. Pretty sure we’ve been here laughing and you delicates keep beating the dead horse.

I’ll be here waiting
"us"? My comment was dedicated to wamu.

And he gets triggered often when people do not agree with him, even if we are talking about opinions where a reasonable person could see either side.

me - I think the Browns will have a great season, but agree I'd like to see proof on the field
wamu - You'd have to be a delusional homer to think the Browns will have a great season (paraphrased)

See the difference?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except you didn't say very good season. You said great. Comment # 690. I'm just going by what you said. And now you're trying to change up what you originally said.

I don't know about you but to me there's a difference between a good & great season. Just read you own # 690 comment & maybe you'll understand what I said about being a homer.
I'll stick to great and, yes, I think they'll have a great season. Guess what...they might.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering you're a Skidmarks fan that makes this post funnier...

understand where you're comin' from, though...
I understand wanting to see results first, but nothing wrong with thinking a team who could have a top 3-5 RB room, WR room, D-line room, an emerging young QB, pro bowl CB in year 2 could have a great season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

someone's opinion is Browns will be great, but also agree they need to show something
another thinks only his opinion could possibly be right

Whose comments are arrogant?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's his game. And it won't be changing anytime soon. He's almost been on SportsHoopla 8 months to the day. And it seems like each day he's been here he's had an issue w/ someone.

I don't feel like I'm having an issue with anyone. Bunch or argumentative folks discussing sports. all in fun for me.

If you have issues that's a you problem.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick to great and, yes, I think they'll have a great season. Guess what...they might.

They might & that would be incredible. But like I've said countless times won't buy into any of the hype. And won't make any over the top predictions for the season either. Just modest goals. More wins than last year & beat the Steelers are on the top of my list. Anything else would just bring more enjoyment to the season for me.