• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If our defense looks great Sunday night...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get to excited, and say all of our problems are solved. Okay?

We're seeing an offense that has scored a total of 19 points, with only one touchdown through the first two weeks of the season. They have no running game, a patchwork O-line, seemingly pedestrian WR's, and Big Ben has looked as bad as he has at any point throughout his career.

I'm not saying our defense can't take a step forward Sunday night, but let's wait until the match ups with Detroit and New Orleans before making a fair early season analysis.

This game scares me a bit, but unless we shoot ourselves in the foot, we SHOULD win this game and limit the Steelers offense to only a handful of points.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I,m already excreted Rich. I,m expecting a shitty game.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very excited for the game Rich and Noon. On a big stage for the first time this season, I really think the Bears will show up.

The Steelers will play very well (because they are fighting for the season), but I believe in the end the Bears will be 3-0.

GO BEARS!

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking (hoping) that we see an offensive explosion tonight.
A sound thrashing.
Two games in, the comfort level for this scheme and staff should be solidifying nicely.
I'd really like for this game, on the national stage, to be one that makes the rest of the NFL stand up and take notice.

I'm not overly concerned about the D just yet.
Another 2 quiet games will rasie the alarm level for me.
I think it changes tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooops.
Really meant to post this as a response on the "Bad feeling about Rothlisberger" thread.