• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ Chargers - Sunday Night

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god! We even got a flag on that!?

I'm rolling laughing lmao

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. Our QB's have all sucked - because our QB's have all sucked. All, especially Mitch, had more than a fair shake.

I don't evaluate the rest of the team when evaluating individual play. All of those QB's sucked BECAUSE THEY SUCKED. Not because of their line, receivers, coaches, etc.

Bagent has looked solid in spite of issues with the team around him. Consistently displayed comfort, confidence, good fundamentals in the pocket, and an ability to see the field while making the short/intermediate throws.

That's all I've ever wanted from Fields. I don't need you to win with a bad team - when we have a really bad team. I've never asked for that from anyone. I need you not to cost us wins and to kill our team.

Now, Bagent might still suck ALL KINDS of ass down the line. He isn't right now, though. As opposed to Fields, Mitch, Cutler, Orton, Grossman, McCown, and the beat goes on.

I mean…We have 7 points so nothing that impressive is happening out there. SD gives up 4 tds a game and we’re gonna score like 13-17…again. So who cares?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God. Another flag. It's so hard to watch.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we just actually FUCKING FALSE START on that?

That ISN'T possible!

LMAO

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we just actually FUCKING FALSE START on that?

That ISN'T possible!

LMAO
Even if that didn't count and clock hit zero?

The fact that we jumped at our own hard count attempt. Also, on like the third go round of it? My goodness, gracious.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really bugs me is we could have won that game if only we hadn't

STUNK

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I don't know where to begin. It was like Nightmare on Chargers Street. We were outplayed by a superior Chargers team in every facet of the game. They had their way with us all night. Whuda thunk that our best play would end up being our first play? I'd love to blame the penalties we committed, but there's no doubt even if we played mistake-free, they still would have beat the shit out of us.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with luck.

Stop putting a bad football player on the field.

Velus Jones is awful at everything he does.

Well he is bad,but still just to slip and fall is bad luck......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's actually played well. Misread that throw and that was bad. I'm not saying he's going to be "good" - but don't be a prick and throw away a guy because of one drop back. Shit. lol. This game ain't his fault.

He played better iin the first half.....
Still made some bad throws in 2nd half,including a possible few more pics if the throws were on target......
And the Chargers are dead last in pass def......
Next weekend we play a top 10 pass def.

Whether you like it ir not,JF gives us a better chance to win than Bagent........just cause youre tired of JF does not mean TB is better......
Results will be the same no matter whos qbing.......this team as a whole blows.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played better iin the first half.....
Still made some bad throws in 2nd half,including a possible few more pics if the throws were on target......
And the Chargers are dead last in pass def......
Next weekend we play a top 10 pass def.

Whether you like it ir not,JF gives us a better chance to win than Bagent........just cause youre tired of JF does not mean TB is better......
Results will be the same no matter whos qbing.......this team as a whole blows.
I disagree. Fields would be better IF he played more like Bagent. I don't think that will EVER happen.

This game had nothing to do with Bagent's play. Bad D, lopsided penalties and zero pressure on Herbert. The penalties were ridiculous. It seemed like every time they had a positive play, there was a penalty, and if I'm not mistaken, SD only had one penalty called against them all night. I will never buy that stat-line by any team, EVER.

The officiating has gotten out of control. It needs serious consideration for reform. They need to be full-time employees and paid as such. They need to be vetted, investigated and punished, when they fuck up.

Cole Kmet is a clown out there. Never seen a dude that's such a physical beast with a great skillset, that looks more lost and goofy on the field.

Velus Jones should never play again. That was a back breaker. Had he scored there, I think the D plays the next drive with a higher energy. Just under 6 minutes, vs just under 2 minutes...big difference momentum-wise.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Fields would be better IF he played more like Bagent. I don't think that will EVER happen.

This game had nothing to do with Bagent's play. Bad D, lopsided penalties and zero pressure on Herbert. The penalties were ridiculous. It seemed like every time they had a positive play, there was a penalty, and if I'm not mistaken, SD only had one penalty called against them all night. I will never buy that stat-line by any team, EVER.

The officiating has gotten out of control. It needs serious consideration for reform. They need to be full-time employees and paid as such. They need to be vetted, investigated and punished, when they fuck up.

Cole Kmet is a clown out there. Never seen a dude that's such a physical beast with a great skillset, that looks more lost and goofy on the field.

Velus Jones should never play again. That was a back breaker. Had he scored there, I think the D plays the next drive with a higher energy. Just under 6 minutes, vs just under 2 minutes...big difference momentum-wise.

I think JF is our best option......and Im not defending him by any means,cause I think he sucks ass.
I think Bagent is not the guy either,first week was a feel good story,this week he did ok,but not like he did vs the Raiders......
Seems to me there were some passes that were off target as to where LAC had thd chsncds fir ints....not to mention he threw the ball away right into the line where Forman was,if he was doing that,throw it into their feet.....
Bagent has not shown he can extend a play fromm scrambling,hes played two bad def....
For Bagent to really impress what we have in him,lets see how well he does vs a top 10 pass def......

And as I said in an above post,this team as a whole sucks.....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JF is our best option......and Im not defending him by any means,cause I think he sucks ass.
I think Bagent is not the guy either,first week was a feel good story,this week he did ok,but not like he did vs the Raiders......
Seems to me there were some passes that were off target as to where LAC had thd chsncds fir ints....not to mention he threw the ball away right into the line where Forman was,if he was doing that,throw it into their feet.....
Bagent has not shown he can extend a play fromm scrambling,hes played two bad def....
For Bagent to really impress what we have in him,lets see how well he does vs a top 10 pass def......

And as I said in an above post,this team as a whole sucks.....
SD is 8th against the rush. D ranks can be misleading.

I've seen more from a D2 player in his two starts, than I've seen from Fields in 2 years. I am over Fields. I think we should trade him while he still has some value.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bagent has poise and a lot of intangibles. But let's be honest....his ceiling is being a backup. He can't make all the throws you need to make to be a starter at this level. The arm just isn't there.

The TD pass to Velus Jones should have been easily caught. But it also hung in the air far too long and wobbled the entire time. It should be caught 100 times out of 100 but it was still a pretty shitty throw on what should be a very easy touchdown.

There were a couple other throws that should have been intercepted and weren't.

All that being said....he's a project from D2 making his second NFL start as a rookie. That being taken into consideration he played pretty well. I don't know how you can expect more. The players around him have to help.

All the things Bagent does well....if Fields could do them consistently he'd be an All Pro.

The Bears defense is awful. They look decent against lesser talented QBs. The second they face a competent NFL QB it's over. Eberflus' defense is complete shit. Just call it the Cover Who or Cover None. He shows no exotic coverages...rushes 4 all the time...and the soft zone defense is just picked apart over and over. It's bad.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SD is 8th against the rush. D ranks can be misleading.

I've seen more from a D2 player in his two starts, than I've seen from Fields in 2 years. I am over Fields. I think we should trade him while he still has some value.

Chargers are dead last in pass def.....

And Im well over JF myself,but I believe he givez us a better chance at winning than TB.
And Im 100% on moving on from Fields for next season.....as far as trading him,he hax to show he has something other than the scrambling and rushing ability.
He needs to play imo.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers are dead last in pass def.....

And Im well over JF myself,but I believe he givez us a better chance at winning than TB.
And Im 100% on moving on from Fields for next season.....as far as trading him,he hax to show he has something other than the scrambling and rushing ability.
He needs to play imo.
Ya, I don't care about that. Their overall D is right in the middle. They are a better team than us and it showed.

I couldn't give a fuck less if he ever played another down. This is not a development program or the minor league's or some shit...I'm not for pissing away a whole season to work on JF's game.

Fields has been given a longer leash than most would've imo

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

31 career starts. That's less than 2 full seasons.

By comparison Mitch made 50 career starts for the Bears. Cutler had over 100. 31 for Grossman. 33 for Orton.

So I'm curious to know what names make up the list of guys who would be given less time than Fields.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I don't care about that. Their overall D is right in the middle. They are a better team than us and it showed.

I couldn't give a fuck less if he ever played another down. This is not a development program or the minor league's or some shit...I'm not for pissing away a whole season to work on JF's game.

Totally agree.....but I dont think leaving him on the bench is gonna help our cause if Poles wants to trade him.