• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IDP trade question LB for LB

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK guys which inside line backer is worth more.

Manti Teo or Brian Cushing

Now before you answer, Manti Teo was touted as next Luke keuchly last year before that Alabama Game and all the girlfriend SportsHoopla. So to the Alabama game I noticed they ran way from him most of the time and the fact the Eddie Lacy made the Rams look like div 3 college kids is it possible he could still be as good as he was touted. He did average over a 100 tackles for 3 strait years.

Now to Cushing, Let's face it. I am not 100 percent sure but I believe he was caught using hgh and another violation could cost him a season. Also will he not be the same player if he has to avoid the hgh.

So with all this who do you guys feel is still the best option?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't play IDP, so take this with a grain of salt.

Te'o did not perform well in the combines. He is a smart football player, but a below average athlete in terms of the NFL. Sometimes players like Te'o end up being good pros, but sometimes they bust entirely. Since Te'o has been hurt and has barely played in the preseason (with little impact at that), I would not view him as anything more than a flier.

I am not sure if you are trying to get Te'o or if you are trying to deal him. If it is the former, I suggest you stop until you have something more than his college stats to base your decision off of. Right now, there is more hype than substance in terms of fantasy value. He is the perfect example of a player to avoid because he has a big name, but his production is unlikely to match.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's why Teo would never be on my team - how many of the Alabama players that he faced in that game are in the NFL or NFL-caliber players? Now, every team he faces has players that good, even the weaker NFL teams still have the athletes and talent that is far and above what Teo brings to the field. I smell bust after he got completely exposed in that game for not being able to shed strong blockers, which are all over the place in the NFL. Lacy didn't burn Teo up all night, Teo got shut down by Bama's run blocking, which is not what you want to see from your IDP LB player. too many other good ILB options to waste a spot on Teo, before we see him play.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's why Teo would never be on my team - how many of the Alabama players that he faced in that game are in the NFL or NFL-caliber players? Now, every team he faces has players that good, even the weaker NFL teams still have the athletes and talent that is far and above what Teo brings to the field. I smell bust after he got completely exposed in that game for not being able to shed strong blockers, which are all over the place in the NFL. Lacy didn't burn Teo up all night, Teo got shut down by Bama's run blocking, which is not what you want to see from your IDP LB player. too many other good ILB options to waste a spot on Teo, before we see him play.

:agree: Took the words right out of my mouth. I don't know much about Cushing's situation with the HGH, but I would still gamble on him.