• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IDP help

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I must say that based upon the game thus far - - you don't need to get a QB. When I'm wrong I'll man up and say it. ...

@SmokingMonkey
Me too.
Lefty was wrong.

*wrong for this week/small sample

we all get some right and get some wrong, and there have been plenty of times when I thought I got one right that I had wrong, and vice versa!

Hurts still doesn't have 10 starts under his belt as a pro, things could go awful. Just cause he had a good day against one of the worst defense/most fantasy friendly defenses in the league isn't time to tout Hurts' abilities.

If that was the case, then I think we should start valuing RBs after they play the Lions.

I just so happen to have Montgomery in KOTF.... :whistle:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just so happen to have Montgomery in
Well, even if the injury doesnt sideline him, the next 6 games on the schedule might.
Lions self destructed in the red zone and should have won that game. Bears offense was better. But i dont trust them.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As another waiver week passes, the backend roster flipping continues as well as LB musical chairs. I dropped Kenny Young to play Leonard vs Ravens run-heavy attack.

I nabbed Crowder off waivers then swapped Conklin for Perine this AM in case Mixon misses some time. There was some discussion last week regarding the value in holding a QB2 or LB2, where I typically use all of my bench spots on WR/RB, with the occasional TE2 making an appearance here and there.

Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, DL, LB, CB/S

Hurts
Ekeler, Hendo, Monty, Pollard, Javonte, Perine
Diggs, Mike W, Woods, Crowder, Patrick (will drop when Bateman comes off IR)
Schultz
Cam Heyward/D Leonard/ Harrison Smith

I'll continue to stream LB's in this league until I see a reason to stick with 1 - a lot of new IDP players, they aren't even sorting the league leaders by point and grabbing the hot guys, they are just rolling with the same ones from draft day in most instances, makes it easier on me.

Darnold, Dan Jones, Burrow, Heinicke are top QBs available

Logan Wilson, Perryman, D Campbell, Young, Oluokon, Holcolmb, Mosley, Kirksey, Deion Jones, D Davis...all still out there for LBs, and some others too

Can't rationalize dropping anyone outside of Perine for a QB2, and no one for a LB with all those studs still available while other people keep rolling out Patrick Queen and Joe Schobert. Also, IDP scoring is pretty weak in this one, 8-10pts is a good week, anything over is great.