• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you know what's actually making this worse? Wiggy's getting crushed like roadkill and he's claiming he's won...

Another Cavs fans just gave him mercy vote.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who had cap space in July, August, Sept, or October.

Further, I posted before last season ever started, exactly what was going to happen.
It was a no brainer.
Well, I'm not in the room (as I was with Miller) so who knows?
One report says he wouldn't sign until Tristan was dealt with and now this report.
What's LeBron's sudden hurry and change of heart?

My best GUESS is that James knows/was told exactly what Tristan is getting.
Might just be waiting to announce for this very reason.
Guess when the numbers come out we will see.

Offer should be in the 13M range he originally turned down.
If it ends up being the 18M-19M deal, then James pulled another power play.

I'll also bet on option 2 there.

exaclty what was going to happen huh? like LeBron holding out until Tristan signs...geezus i dont know if you are really this dumb or really in that deep of denial.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?!? Teams didn't have the cap space because he's only worth about $7 million and was demanding a whole lot more than he was worth. Teams had no problem clearing space for guys who were worth clearing space for.
do you know what restricted free agency is?

did you know that in the last 2 years- ONE GUY- out of dozens of restricted free agents- Enes Kanter- has changed teams. Why? Because teams hate restricted free agency. And NO TEAM is going to sign a restricted free agent to an offer sheet- when they KNOW the guy is just going to sign anyway. Even if Tristan was offered a MAX CONTRACT from a team other than the Cavs he was not taking it- and i am sure every team knew that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not in the room (as I was with Miller) so who knows?
One report says he wouldn't sign until Tristan was dealt with and now this report.
What's LeBron's sudden hurry and change of heart?

My best GUESS is that James knows/was told exactly what Tristan is getting.
Might just be waiting to announce for this very reason.
Guess when the numbers come out we will see.

Offer should be in the 13M range he originally turned down.
If it ends up being the 18M-19M deal, then James pulled another power play.

I'll also bet on option 2 there.

exaclty what was going to happen huh? like LeBron holding out until Tristan signs...geezus i dont know if you are really this dumb or really in that deep of denial.

I'll bet you anything you want, right now, before you search, that I wrote on SportsHoopla that Tristan would be grossly overpaid this summer because of James, and that was before he even did anything that elevated his value last season.

30 day avi bet, right now, within 1 minute of me posting this?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet you anything you want, right now, before you search, that I wrote on SportsHoopla that Tristan would be grossly overpaid this summer because of James, and that was before he even did anything that elevated his value last season.

30 day avi bet, right now, within 1 minute of me posting this?
you just said in the Post i quoted you thought that LeBron would get him 18-19 million a year- and you were fucking WRONG....he was RIGHT in the middle of your range between what he "should" get and what "LEBRon is gonna get him"--- God i love making you look like an ass. Not only did Tristan sign for less then your shitbag prediction- LeBron signed MONTHS before Tristan did. :lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you know what restricted free agency is?

did you know that in the last 2 years- ONE GUY- out of dozens of restricted free agents- Enes Kanter- has changed teams. Why? Because teams hate restricted free agency. And NO TEAM is going to sign a restricted free agent to an offer sheet- when they KNOW the guy is just going to sign anyway. Even if Tristan was offered a MAX CONTRACT from a team other than the Cavs he was not taking it- and i am sure every team knew that.

Did you know that being a restricted free agent means the team can match any offer? Did you know that Tristan Thompson was asking for more than double what he's worth? Did you know that no team was going to offer him that much because he's not worth it?

As soon as he turned down the Cavs first offer, no one was going to even try. If he was worth it, someone would have made an offer just to see if the Cavs blinked or at least force them to pay more. No one did because no one wanted him at that price.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just said in the Post i quoted you thought that LeBron would get him 18-19 million a year- and you were fucking WRONG....he was RIGHT in the middle of your range between what he "should" get and what "LEBRon is gonna get him"--- God i love making you look like an ass. Not only did Tristan sign for less then your shitbag prediction- LeBron signed MONTHS before Tristan did. :lol:

hilarious. so Turnup "looks like an ass" and you're STILL too gutless to vote for your man...

YOU look like a coward...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he can be pissed all he wants. Wonder how mad he will be when LeBron leaves Cleveland again without winning a title.
almost as mad as you when the Bucks did a victory dance all over your nose diving Ducks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he can be pissed all he wants. Wonder how mad he will be when LeBron leaves Cleveland again without winning a title.

:lol:

It won't happen, but I'd love to see it, just for the ensuing meltdown.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that being a restricted free agent means the team can match any offer? Did you know that Tristan Thompson was asking for more than double what he's worth? Did you know that no team was going to offer him that much because he's not worth it?

e.
no team could EVEN OFFER TRISTAN more than the Cavs were offering him, LOL....why the fuck would other teams even try? are you guys in business? something hard to understand here?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, the point was the man STILL ain't worth what he was signed for...not that this was the original point of this thread...

seems the Whiteside vs. Tristan debate is a done deal. sorry about it...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hilarious. so Turnup "looks like an ass" and you're STILL too gutless to vote for your man...

YOU look like a coward...
this is what cracks me up- i directly contradicted turnup twice in that post with his own comments from months ago- and yet I AM THE ASS? LOL....