• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan was signed for what he was signed for because he is LeBron's buddy and LeBron has a stronghold on that franchise. they do whatever he wants.

It'll cost them dearly when he comes up empty during his second tenure there and he leaves them, again.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what cracks me up- i directly contradicted turnup twice in that post with his own comments from months ago- and yet I AM THE ASS? LOL....

that'd be the point, m'man. he beat you with straight-up FACTS and you tried your damndest to blow him off. and this is REALLY the reason i'm laughing. seems like when someone strikes you with facts you plug your ears and do the "la-la" chant...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just said in the Post i quoted you thought that LeBron would get him 18-19 million a year- and you were fucking WRONG....he was RIGHT in the middle of your range between what he "should" get and what "LEBRon is gonna get him"--- God i love making you look like an ass. Not only did Tristan sign for less then your shitbag prediction- LeBron signed MONTHS before Tristan did. :lol:

Your trusted reporters announced on July 1, that an agreement had already been reached, right?
It was one of your reporters who said James wouldn't sign until Tristan did, not me.

The numbers we were throwing around then, were being discussed because they were also being reported.

How is any of that on me?

I said, before seasons start that he would be highly overpaid, don't think I guessed at a number, but I was 100 % correct.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that'd be the point, m'man. he beat you with straight-up FACTS and you tried your damndest to blow him off. and this is REALLY the reason i'm laughing. seems like when someone strikes you with facts you plug your ears and do the "la-la" chant...
is this the twilight zone? I just BEAT HIM WITH HIS OWN WORDS...he said he accurately predicted what was going to happen- i found a quote that DIRECTLY contradicts that- and i am wrong? geezus i hope this is not the type of people that make up juries ...lol :L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your trusted reporters announced on July 1, that an agreement had already been reached, right?
It was one of your reporters who said James wouldn't sign until Tristan did, not me.

The numbers we were throwing around then, were being discussed because they were also being reported.

How is any of that on me?

I said, before seasons start that he would be highly overpaid, don't think I guessed at a number, but I was 100 % correct.
good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just said in the Post i quoted you thought that LeBron would get him 18-19 million a year- and you were fucking WRONG....he was RIGHT in the middle of your range between what he "should" get and what "LEBRon is gonna get him"--- God i love making you look like an ass. Not only did Tristan sign for less then your shitbag prediction- LeBron signed MONTHS before Tristan did. :lol:

You're making a bigger fool out yourself then you already have all day.
Who even thought that was possible?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this the twilight zone? I just BEAT HIM WITH HIS OWN WORDS...he said he accurately predicted what was going to happen- i found a quote that DIRECTLY contradicts that- and i am wrong? geezus i hope this is not the type of people that make up juries ...lol :L

CLEARLY you're incapable of reading...:L

but that's a YOU problem, bub...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no team could EVEN OFFER TRISTAN more than the Cavs were offering him, LOL....why the fuck would other teams even try? are you guys in business? something hard to understand here?

Yes they could. The key difference between restricted and unrestricted is that the team that has his rights can match the offer. If someone had come in and offered him a max deal, the Cavs could match or let him walk. If they offered him $14 million, the Cavs could match.

No one even tried because no one was going to risk paying him what he was demanding. It really is that simple.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean your reporters words.
I never reported he came to terms.
I never reported he wouldn't sign before James.
I also didn't report the supposed agreed on amount.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean your reporters words.
I never reported he came to terms.
I never reported he wouldn't sign before James.
I also didn't report the supposed agreed on amount.

it's called grasping at straws...which i'm fairly certain you've already figured out...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's called grasping at straws...which i'm fairly certain you've already figured out...

He must be searching for a new route to victory.
He's hit about 20 roadblocks so far.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're pretty much beating on a 6 year old, Turnup. it ain't even funny any more...

Really 6? That high?
I had him at maybe the intelligence of a 4 yr old.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they could. The key difference between restricted and unrestricted is that the team that has his rights can match the offer. If someone had come in and offered him a max deal, the Cavs could match or let him walk. If they offered him $14 million, the Cavs could match.

No one even tried because no one was going to risk paying him what he was demanding. It really is that simple.
Trojan- maybe this is what you are failing to realize--- THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT ANY TEAM OTHER THAN THE CAVS COULD OFFER TO TRISTAN THOMPSON WAS 70 MILLION!!! THE CAVS WERE ALREADY OFFERING HIM 80 MILLION! Thompson SAID IN THE MEDIA- there were ONLY 2 options- he either A. plays out one more year with the Cavs and leaves or B. Signs with the Cavs long term THIS summer.....were you guys not there? do you not remember this stuff? my head is about to explode- im trying to explain things to people that just assume they know what they are talking about but forget what the fuck the ACTUAL situation was. ITS MADDENING.