• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont watch a lot of NBA besides the Cavs- i will here and there- but being both a law student and working full time- i kinda get/got shit on OBVIOUSLY.

Yet somehow you think that you know more about every other team than their fans do.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch plenty myself. Pretty much, if there's a game on, it's on my tv.

Try Fanduel. You'll get the NBA package and watch great games like the Suns/Sixers if you need stats.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you Whitside if you also take Wiggy ( if he'll leave The Land) off my hands, and all I want in return is the roster spot for Beasley round 4.

I don't know man, that's a steep price. Is he housebroken?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO this what I don't get about this character

Yeah, it's something else. I watch plenty of games involving teams other than the Lakers, but wouldn't try to claim that I know more about those teams than people who are actual fans. Just doesn't make sense.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much of a gambler. The wife says that Vegas is wasted on me. :lol:

They have tournaments for as low as $1.00.
It's not about the money for me, it just makes the games more fun to watch, and especially when I go.

Plus, after my long work days, it's mindless entertainment and I don't like anything on regular TV very often.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet somehow you think that you know more about every other team than their fans do.
yah....by reading and listening to guys that are paid a lot of money to cover the league- the guys that are in the locker room everyday, the guys that are in the locker room when Hassan Whiteside is uploading his gibberish to the internet, the guys that are in the locker room while russell westbrooks hog is swining back and forth before he gets in teh shower (for you Mecca! LOL), the guys that are on the plane and are secretly laughing their ass off when they overhear how JR SMith just lost his ass in a card game, the guys that have a cell phone full of contacts, former and current coaches, gms, analysts, reporters, agents etc., the guys that are fucking computer geniuses who have organized ever piece of data and every statistic from every NBA basketball ever played into stastical models that give us the most accurate and predictive stats in history, the guys that have spent their entire lives around the game- many playing themselves whether in college or possibly even the pros. If i watched a basketball game a hundred times i couldnt tell you what Peter Vescey sees after watching 10 minutes of a game- and if you guys are being honest- you cant either.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's something else. I watch plenty of games involving teams other than the Lakers, but wouldn't try to claim that I know more about those teams than people who are actual fans. Just doesn't make sense.
you think a half wit like LAD knows more than me about the Lakers- or anything basketball related? PLEASE- being a fan of team means absolutely ZIPPO on its own.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Haberstroh who you get most of your info from does not cover the Heat. He is not Ira Winderman.

I guaranteed I watch way more Heat games than he does

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Haberstroh spends most of his time in ESPN studios in Bristol, CT

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....by reading and listening to guys that are paid a lot of money to cover the league- the guys that are in the locker room everyday, the guys that are in the locker room when Hassan Whiteside is uploading his gibberish to the internet, the guys that are in the locker room while russell westbrooks hog is swining back and forth before he gets in teh shower (for you Mecca! LOL), the guys that are on the plane and are secretly laughing their ass off when they overhear how JR SMith just lost his ass in a card game, the guys that have a cell phone full of contacts, former and current coaches, gms, analysts, reporters, agents etc., the guys that are fucking computer geniuses who have organized ever piece of data and every statistic from every NBA basketball ever played into stastical models that give us the most accurate and predictive stats in history, the guys that have spent their entire lives around the game- many playing themselves whether in college or possibly even the pros. If i watched a basketball game a hundred times i couldnt tell you what Peter Vescey sees after watching 10 minutes of a game- and if you guys are being honest- you cant either.

The guys handing out contracts take everything into consideration.
They actually are accountable for the results of contracts offered.
Nobody offered Tristan anything.
Teams will be bidding against each other for Whiteside.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have tournaments for as low as $1.00.
It's not about the money for me, it just makes the games more fun to watch, and especially when I go.

Plus, after my long work days, it's mindless entertainment and I don't like anything on regular TV very often.

May have to check it out if it's that cheap. My wife asked me once why I don't gamble when I go to Vegas. I said because if I lose money, it'll piss me off. She said, well then we'll set aside an amount that won't piss you off if you lose it. I handed her a dollar.

We haven't been back to Vegas since. :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys handing out contracts take everything into consideration.
They actually are accountable for the results of contracts offered.
Nobody offered Tristan anything.
Teams will be bidding against each other for Whiteside.
what the fuck does that even mean? i read it three times and it was gibberish. The Cavs offered Tristan 82 million dollars.

No one else offered him anything because they knew the Cavs would match and it ties up their cap space while the offer is pending. I seriously do not know if you really do not know this type of stuff- or if you purposefully ignore it- and im not sure which one is worse. I am 100% serious when i say it gets frusterating when people who do not know the rules or produres hold them selves out like they know what the fuck they are talking about- because its pretty obvious- as far as salary cap, and contracts, and free agency and shit- i KNOW whats going on- I know those rules better than anyone i know thats just a fan. and you really dont know them- its become evident. I dont necessarily blame you for not knowing league business minutia but to hold it out like you do and to try and use it in arguments just causes you to embarrass yourself to anyone that actually knows what they are talking about.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think a half wit like LAD knows more than me about the Lakers-

When it comes to what's going on with the team, yes I do. Anyone can argue about any team from strictly a strategic perspective. However, you try to act like you know more about every aspect of every team than their own fans.

I think you need to look up where the word "fan" originates from.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to what's going on with the team, yes I do. Anyone can argue about any team from strictly a strategic perspective. However, you try to act like you know more about every aspect of every team than their own fans.

He gets most of his info on Tom Haberstroh who job title is ESPN NBA insider. If look at his twitter feed, he post general NBA information. He does not cover the Heat. If Wiggy would dare compare his twitter feed to those who actually cover the Heat, he would see the difference between Writers who cover the teams and those who work for a national network such as ESPN

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When it comes to whats going on with the team- I can read bout 6 different very talented reporters and put me on a level that FAR exceeds anything she knows - and thats been proven time and time again. Its easy with a computer with a broadband connection to educate yourself about anything- all you have to do is take a few minutes to do so- and its obvious- she doesnt! lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck does that even mean? i read it three times and it was gibberish. The Cavs offered Tristan 82 million dollars.

No one else offered him anything because they knew the Cavs would match and it ties up their cap space while the offer is pending. I seriously do not know if you really do not know this type of stuff- or if you purposefully ignore it- and im not sure which one is worse.

So you're serious claim is that other teams really wanted to offer him that type of money, but didn't because they knew the Cavs would match?

I know exactly how it works.

Maybe, possibly someone would have offered him 7-8M, but didn't because of what you pointed out, but reality is that no one even considered offering anything because they all knew, and were laughing about the amount he had turned down, which meant James had already guaranteed him more.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets most of his info on Tom Haberstroh who job title is ESPN NBA insider. If look at his twitter feed, he post general NBA information. He does not cover the Heat. If Wiggy would dare compare his twitter feed to those who actually cover the Heat, he would see the difference between Writers who cover the teams and those who work for a national network such as ESPN
Tom Haberstroh is one of DOZENS- he is probably quote by me more than most since he reports on the Heat quite a bit- and while their is no substitute for local reporters- like in Miamis case Skolnick or Winderman, --- but national guys do have valuable stuff on occasion as they tend ot have the most connections. Obviously there is a lot of value in both.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one else offered him anything because they knew the Cavs would match and it ties up their cap space while the offer is pending.

No one offered Tristan anything because they knew he wasn't worth what he was demanding and they knew the Cavs would have no choice but to pay him. If other teams thought he was worth what he was demanding, he'd have had offers.