• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i knew it was only a matter of time.....

AND HERE COMES the bitter!!!!!!

Miami Heat Is Better Without Hassan Whiteside on the Court

uhhh yah it does....this is where you would jump down my throat like a crazy person- but ill give ya the benefit of the doubt that ya just missed it- copy and pasted below-

Advance stats continue to tell a story that ends with the Heat simply being a better basketball team when Whiteside isn't on the court. All season long, the numbers have shown the Heat has a drastically better defensewithoutits shot-blocking seven-footer standing in the paint. It's no longer too small of a sample size — the Heat is a better defensive team without Whiteside on the court. As it stands, the Heat has a defensive rating of 102.0 with Whiteside on the court and a 96.5 rating with him off the court. The defensive numbers — no matter how hard your eye-test tries to make you disagree — continue to suggest the Heat is a better defensive team when Whiteside doesn't play.

FEB 2nd BRO.

THE DEFENSIVE NUMBERS THEY'RE USING IS FROM NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER DUMBASS.

Wake me up when the Miami Times use the defensive numbers from January. They will never because it makes their article look like garbage which it is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE DEFENSIVE NUMBERS THEY'RE USING IS FROM NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER DUMBASS.

Wake me up when the Miami Times use the defensive numbers from January. They will never because it makes their article look like garbage which it is.
are you just a plain moron? you think 10 games of January are going to flip the numbers? LOL...do you know how stats work?

like i said- at this point- with how much of a baby the guy was about the reporting- you can be sure there will be PLENTY of articles to follow which is just going to be AWESOME......i actually went to that site- and its crazy....im sure if knew what the hell i was doing i could find any stat i wanted...it was freaking crazy....

and again- now THIS sounds like a wager--- month of February and March- (feb is a short month coupled with over a week for the ASB).....ill bet you the Heat defense is better with whiteside nailed to the pine then when he plays....

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much more time do the Cavs need to make the playoffs if James isn't on
the roster?

Maybe we'll find out next year? Or the year after?

Cause I don't see a ring in the near future.

But who will the Cavs blame when they don't win it this year - or next for that matter?

In this order:

1. Refs
2. Injuries
3. Tyronn Lue
4. Lebron not getting enough help

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you just a plain moron? you think 10 games of January are going to flip the numbers? LOL...do you know how stats work?

like i said- at this point- with how much of a baby the guy was about the reporting- you can be sure there will be PLENTY of articles to follow which is just going to be AWESOME......i actually went to that site- and its crazy....im sure if knew what the hell i was doing i could find any stat i wanted...it was freaking crazy....

and again- now THIS sounds like a wager--- month of February and March- (feb is a short month coupled with over a week for the ASB).....ill bet you the Heat defense is better with whiteside nailed to the pine then when he plays....

I watch games unlike you fuckboy

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hassan Whiteside will be a free agent in the offseason and the Miami Heat don't own his Bird Rights.

"This is a guy who is going to get a max contract in the summer. And he's absolutely not a Heat player," said Windhorst on Zach Lowe's podcast. "His style of play, his personality, the way he goes about his business is not congruent with the way the Heat normally go about themselves.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest...i think Whtieside is gonna probably be dealt if the Heat can get anything of value for him....along with Deng....who looks pretty cooked....thats what it sounds like anyway because

you know the Heat are not bringing him back...and the Heat cant win anything this year anyway....when is the trade deadline?

id give the Heat 6 games in a series with the Cavs if they got Howard for those 2....wouldnt surprise me at all...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys dont actually think Whiteside is gonna be on the Heat next year do you? There is a better chance Lebron is. lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys dont actually think Whiteside is gonna be on the Heat next year do you? There is a better chance Lebron is. lol

When did me or turnup ever say he would?

Someone is going to give him a really fat contract that he won't refuse. I will totally understand

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hassan Whiteside will be a free agent in the offseason and the Miami Heat don't own his Bird Rights.

"This is a guy who is going to get a max contract in the summer. And he's absolutely not a Heat player," said Windhorst on Zach Lowe's podcast. "His style of play, his personality, the way he goes about his business is not congruent with the way the Heat normally go about themselves.

Whoever said otherwise? Turnup been telling you this for months now. He's going to get a max contract and leave.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch games unlike you fuckboy
getting a lot hot under the collar huh? lol cmon man....breath...its basketball- im not making this shit up- this is by and large stuff that guys that get paid to cover the league- that are analysts are saying that i just happen to agree with. Unlike a few brainless fuck-sticks around here- i do not have such an ego where i think watching a couple games a night makes me qualified as an NBA expert that has been around the game their entire life and does it for their livelihood- and or guys that have actually played in the league. The ego that is required for that type of thinking is well beyond me.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25/26 votes Whiteside.
Of the 25, 3 Heat fans..
But yet, the 1 vote keeps trying to convince the other 96% that he's correct.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that has what to do with this thread?
He could be playing in China with Beasley and he'd still but a much better player then Tristan.

You can write 50 more posts, 10,000 more words.
Search the Internet for quotes to try to support your position, but you can never change the facts.

Which are: Zero, none, zip of the other 29 teams in the league offered FA Tristan a contract.
Next fact is, James forced the Cavs to negotiate with themselves over how much, and how many years they would have to overpay a Klutch client in order to satisfy James.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could be playing in China with Beasley and he'd still but a much better player then Tristan.

Search the Internet for quotes to try to support your position, but you can never change the facts.

Which are: Zero, none, zip of the other 29 teams in the league offered FA Tristan a contract.
Next fact is, James forced the Cavs to negotiate with themselves over how much, and how many years they would have to overpay a Klutch client in order to satisfy James.
nobody offered Gordon Heyward a contract either besides the Jazz, or any other restricted free agent besides Enes Kanter. When you say stupid shit like this- when you know that no one ever offers restricted free agents anything except on the rarest of occasions- it destroys your credibility- at least with people that actually have a clue and know whats going on- but then again- if you really didnt know that- how can i blame you besides faulting you for being ignorant?

you know the restricted free agent process- you have to give someone an offer sheet- and your money is tied up for 3 days. No one was going to tie up their money for 3 days when they KNOW the CAvs are just going to match--- but the actual facts really dont mean much to.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest...i think Whtieside is gonna probably be dealt if the Heat can get anything of value for him....along with Deng....who looks pretty cooked....thats what it sounds like anyway because

you know the Heat are not bringing him back...and the Heat cant win anything this year anyway....when is the trade deadline?

id give the Heat 6 games in a series with the Cavs if they got Howard for those 2....wouldnt surprise me at all...

Deng hit the corner 3 that won the game last night.
He's not really worth 10M IMO, under the current salary system, but we all know it's his last year here and we didn't know Winslow was so NBA ready.

My guess is that the Heat are shopping him now for a perimeter shooter.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the funny part is- you NEED that to be true- otherwise LEBron just left because he needed to just get the fuck outta town...i get it man...you gotta let go of the bitterness though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody offered Gordon Heyward a contract either besides the Jazz, or any other restricted free agent besides Enes Kanter. When you say stupid shit like this- when you know that no one ever offers restricted free agents anything except on the rarest of occasions- it destroys your credibility- at least with people that actually have a clue and know whats going on- but then again- if you really didnt know that- how can i blame you besides faulting you for being ignorant?

Once again, your opinion won't change the facts.

And your opinion of my credibility really won't cause me to lose any sleep.

The same people who you claim actually have a clue as to what's going on have voted 25-1 against you, and have basically told you what I've known all along.
The majority of time you're either wrong, full of shit, or both.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng hit the corner 3 that won the game last night.
He's not really worth 10M IMO, under the current salary system, but we all know it's his last year here and we didn't know Winslow was so NBA ready.

My guess is that the Heat are shopping him now for a perimeter shooter.

Doubt he's going any where. The change they just made to the offense was to involve Deng and Winslow more

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the funny part is- you NEED that to be true- otherwise LEBron just left because he needed to just get the fuck outta town...i get it man...you gotta let go of the bitterness though.

I need that to be true?
You're certifiably insane, if you don't think James got him all that cash.
He's worth prob 55-60% of it, at very best.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt he's going any where. The change they just made to the offense was to involve Deng and Winslow more

You're prob right.
We'll know soon enough.
We need a shooter though to even think about possibly making any type of playoff run.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, your opinion won't change the facts.

And your opinion of my credibility really won't cause me to lose any sleep.

The same people who you claim actually have a clue as to what's going on have voted 25-1 against you, and have basically told you what I've known all along.
The majority of time you're either wrong, full of shit, or both.
again- the majority of the people on here? watch what? a game a night? the most hardcore watch what? 2-3?

What I have been saying by and large- is in lock step with what guys that get paid to cover the league say. The guys that have practically unlimited access. The guys that have been around the game their entire lives- many as coaches, gm's, or players- or just plain reporters. I ACTUALLY take the time to educate myself and listen and read- and some i agree with, some i dont- but what I have posted here today is by and large EXACTLY what a majority of those guys that cover the league on a daily basis have wrote. And like I said- I CERTIANLY do not have the ego required to say- I watch a couple games a night so I know better then the people that get paid and are given access to cover the game. THAT is what makes me fail to lose sleep at night. I cannot believe the audacity of people that watch a game or two a night and think they know better then the pros. ITs a mixture of sad and pathetic and rather delusional-