• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I will not be jinxed this time!!!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`am going to be so bold ( hopefully not foolish again) to say that Denver will come out and be a pissed off team with that last performance and will beat Oakland very soundly. Now I know on paper they should dominate but of course this is a very good rivalry and a Raider team that ( has played hard) and will also be pumped up to knock Denver down and at least earn some respect in the process. That being said, its what Denver will do with the remaining games and if all that locker room jawing will translate into a more focused determined team for the remaining season. We shall see. They better put their big boy pants on now and get in that physical badass mind set. Time for guys to step it up and start playing like we know their capable of. 4 qtrs of football Denver, regardless if your ahead by 20 at half or not. Goes for the coaches as well. Time to grow some in that dept also. Ok, I`m done.:):suds:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randymon......Take a deep breath.....hopefully John Fox says two words to the entire Bronco team................................................"Trap Game"................................

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randymon......Take a deep breath.....hopefully John Fox says two words to the entire Bronco team................................................"Trap Game"................................

I do not think that term means what you think it means.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would have said it could have been a trap game say we had beaten the Patriots but since we lost I am guessing it was a bit of an eye opener for the team. They talked that they had become complacent after winning the 4-games in a row and did not take the NE game as serious as they should have. Sometimes a loss can be a good thing.