• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Marshall's got to go

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only good at so many things, and being a dick is one of them.

I will stop if and when i feel like it. I am not here to be liked, hated or otherwise. I have my opinions, you have yours.
Yours happen to be ridiculous, and seem personal in nature, about someone you don't know. I have never heard Marshal preach. I have heard him speak about something that is a major part of his life, mostly when he's fucking asked about it. What a piece of shit he is to have a cause that he cares about.
Its a stupid stance to have, to be mad him about something like that.
You dont like him, it has nothing to do with anything else. You have a fixation on the guy for no good reason other than not liking him.

The answer to the bold, and the rest of your post is simple. You haven't paid attention enough, or listened to him speak a lot then. Pretty damn simple. It's not my fault that I have more information on the topic than you do.

Do I really have to reiterate what I've said in the thread so many times? He went off on Waddle and Silvy out of nowhere when a simple question about the veteran leadership was asked. It was an honest, run of the mill question and he started YELLING about "Our leadership!? What about you and the others who ask this question? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THESE MEN BEEN DIVORCED!? What kind of a father and role model are they?". This went on for a long time, it was just odd for him to start yelling at no one in particular about their marriages. One of a handful of instances like this I've heard recently.

In one of the recent documentary's there's footage of him going around to poor neighborhoods everywhere and literally "PREACHING". Not me exaggerating… lol… he's going out of his way to "preach". Preach about how the root of all problems in the country is parents drinking in front of children, getting divorced, etc… Don't raise your kids to be athletes… Make them doctors and lawyers… etc… Again, I'm not saying the man is right or wrong about whatever he's saying. I said he was preachy… you said he is not. I'm just pointing out… HE IS.

He's been arrested how many times on violent/reckless charges? He's worn out his welcome in how many locker rooms? Oh gee… HOW DARE I suggest he MIGHT be a loose cannon. Oh my lord, how dare I suggest he is anything other than an angel? lol

I believe the amount of touchdowns he has caught here, has people ignoring a lot of obvious facts about the guy. I don't KNOW anything for sure, but it is MY OPINION that the guy is bad news for a football team in the long run.

I hope I am wrong, man. I truly do. I hope he wins a hundred super bowls here and catches a million touchdowns. Hell… run for mayor, clean up the Chicago crime… all of that shit. No one will be happier than me.

The only one with a fixation here is you my man. Following me through other threads. You can't seem to let a dead thread die. I truly don't like the way he has behaved, and I find him to be rather unstable from hearing him speak. You do not. COOL BRO.

You're really dragging this on man. I don't know why. We are running in circles.

Oh, and "no way maaaaaaaaan. You don't care what others think of you maaaaaaaaaan. How edgy broooo."

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
putting somebody elses stuff in grey box or quotes pretty much sums up the nature of the response.
the length of the response to the response (to the response, ...) again sums up the nature of the response.

other type of response is short and sweet like
:suds:

C

cubzzzfanincali

putting somebody elses stuff in grey box or quotes pretty much sums up the nature of the response.
the length of the response to the response (to the response, ...) again sums up the nature of the response.

other type of response is short and sweet like
:suds:

You have issues with people quoting people directly or requiring an attention span longer than that of puppies?

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have issues, you've been in Cali too long. I lived there and know how uptight folks can get.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I think you have issues, you've been in Cali too long. I lived there and know how uptight folks can get.

on that, we can actually agree. Being surrounded by stupidity does make me uptight. So when you imitate Californians, yes, it irritates me. Point granted.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bubbles-confused.gif

I can't tell what you two are fighting about?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bubbles-confused.gif

I can't tell what you two are fighting about?

Yeah, I don't know. This thread got pretty damn out of hand. Then it kept getting extended, and the same argument kept being repeated.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I love Brandon Marshal and wish came back to Chicago"

-Rich

Nope.

PEEEACE the hell out, and stay out.

Hope the door didn't hit his wife on the way out, but he may have.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha... I think we need a new thread topic... Jay Cutler?.... Discuss...

lol j/k

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you'd deliver, its been boring in here, just stirring the pot with an oar.

Lol. Yeah man. I've been disappointed this week, I usually check the board once per day during down time. Nothing going on.