• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Marshall's got to go

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only care if he can play football. He aint my buddy, he aint my mentor. He can ball and is the best WR to ever grace our team. I don't care if he kills puppy's in his spare time.

I do not either.

But he will eventually hurt this team. Just like in Denver and Miami… I believe there is a good chance his destructive nature will outweigh his physical performance. Resulting in him being someone who holds this team back, instead of helping it. That is what I care about.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sympathize with his BPD situation if that's truly an everyday struggle for him, and if it wasn't exaggerated to help his image recover and save his career. However, it's more how he portrayed himself as though he was "cured" (yes, I heard him say that), and that now he's going to be the "face of mental illness". While going around the country preaching about how parents should raise their kids, handle their marriages, etc… Meanwhile, come the first speed bump in the road. He pulls the same old BS he did in DEN and MIA.

It's not how he's behaved. It's his "holier than thou" and "high and mighty" act that is rather despicable to me.

Point taken.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the extreme right wing is phony. I think they really do hate everything and everybody except themselves and big business.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not either.

((But he will eventually hurt this team. Just like in Denver and Miami…))
Hell Rich the guy holds a camp. He is helping the team on and off the field. I want him in front of AJ & MW as a mentor the next few years. I like the fact he is frustrated with the situation, he should be. Our future is the group he is training. I even expect a few fuckups. He has a disease. He now can calm himself much better and faster but the disease is still there. I'll hate him when he quits caring so much.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not either.

((But he will eventually hurt this team. Just like in Denver and Miami…))
Hell Rich the guy holds a camp. He is helping the team on and off the field. I want him in front of AJ & MW as a mentor the next few years. I like the fact he is frustrated with the situation, he should be. Our future is the group he is training. I even expect a few fuckups. He has a disease. He now can calm himself much better and faster but the disease is still there. I'll hate him when he quits caring so much.

What?

The guy invites a couple of guys to workout with him in the off-season, and that makes him some "great leader"? Sorry, that's beginning to look far more like a misnomer, than an accurate representation of his character.

I'll hate him when he quits caring so much

Hmm… than why no hate after the New England game where he OBVIOUSLY did not even attempt to look like he gave a shit that game, ONE WEEK after exploding on his teammates after the Miami loss? He didn't jump for balls three feet over his head.

He's a loser and he's a loose cannon. From smacking away and punting footballs in training camp with Denver whenever he was upset, to moping around during the New England game as a Bear. He's no different now than he was then, all it took was the first speed bump. It didn't work out in Denver… it didn't workout in Miami… it will likely not work out here.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do feel bad for the guy, because he obviously has some issues. But I don't think what you see is him "passionately caring". I think it's just bits and pieces of pure insanity. From listening to him talk recently, I feel that he doesn't really know what he cares about or doesn't. His emotions just run absolutely wild (AKA BPD), and if the switch is flipped on a football field… he'll go off on his teammates… if it's flipped in an interview, he'll get angry at reporters… if it's flipped at home, he'll go off on someone in his personal life. On Twitter… he'll want to fight a fan.

He's "passionate" about whatever he's emotionally charged about at the time.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
673.gif

So, what yer saying, is that you DON'T like Brandon Marshall?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Not at all. I don't believe everyone is phony. I believe there is absolutely a certain way people behave when they're in front of the cameras because they're expected too. But there is a line where it goes to another level.
Why do you care so much?

There's a difference between smiling and going through the motions. As opposed to Brandon trying to preach as if he's the second coming of Jesus Christ. While challenging pedestrians to prize fights on the internet.
dude

Sorry, you bought into his bull shit, and it's hard to believe you were dooped so good. Isn't it?
i can only hope you know what youre talking about here.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had some putrid WR prior to Marshall. But if not tweeting, ranting, or moping is the higher criteria, maybe we can still get some of those other guys back.

I can only hope that Marshall sticks around as long as he can.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had some putrid WR prior to Marshall. But if not tweeting, ranting, or moping is the higher criteria, maybe we can still get some of those other guys back.

Totally agree. And although I'm not a big fan of Briggs and his attitude, I cringe to think what this defense would look without him. He IS our best linebacker by far and maybe our best player on defense at the moment.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Totally agree. And although I'm not a big fan of Briggs and his attitude, I cringe to think what this defense would look without him. He IS our best linebacker by far and maybe our best player on defense at the moment.

best LB maybe, but this season he looks a lot slower.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ugh… classic.

We should ask Eagles fans if having an uber talented WR with mental problems ended up working out for them.

While you're at it, ask Miami and Denver fans about how much of a "blessing" Brandon was for them.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
673.gif

So, what yer saying, is that you DON'T like Brandon Marshall?

Hey… you all keep asking the same questions. Not sure why you don't expect similar answers.

It's sad that you all can't see it. Hopefully it doesn't take a tragedy or a complete disaster for you all to realize it. Perhaps he can get the right help this time before it's too late. I hope.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I am a Bears fan, and I rather not see the team continue to implode from the inside out.

Dude… what?

You are clearly in love with Marshall to be this fixated on a guy that has done nothing but help our team. You should suck his dick and get it over with.

Dude What? He is now preaching like the second coming of Christ. Please just shut the fuck up. You are making yourself look more and more stupid with every post. You seem to be more mentally unstable than he does, to me.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are clearly in love with Marshall to be this fixated on a guy that has done nothing but help our team.

I would dispute that statement. Highly. I'm assuming you didn't watch the New England game.

You should suck his dick and get it over with.

Well… he is a good looking guy.

[quote/]Dude What? He is now preaching like the second coming of Christ. Please just shut the fuck up. You are making yourself look more and more stupid with every post. You seem to be more mentally unstable than he does, to me.[/quote]

Could you perhaps elaborate on why that's such a strange statement? It's a pretty commonly used phrase. He is a preachy mother fucker. I mean, my god…

I think he's a loose cannon, and you don't. You're really making a dick out of yourself by making this personal. I like you… please, stop.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should ask Eagles fans if having an uber talented WR with mental problems ended up working out for them.

While you're at it, ask Miami and Denver fans about how much of a "blessing" Brandon was for them.

Really not sure which Eagles diva you're referring to? But IMO Marshall is not like your typical diva WR anyway. Marshall blocks, and is mentally involved in every snap even if the ball doesn't go to him.

As for Miami and Denver, changes are made during the rebuilding process. Marshall still had 1000+ yards and produced. I don't see Marshall as a locker room "cancer."

I get it - you don't like Marshall. That's fine. I do.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not sure which Eagles diva you're referring to? But IMO Marshall is not like your typical diva WR anyway. Marshall blocks, and is mentally involved in every snap even if the ball doesn't go to him.

As for Miami and Denver, changes are made during the rebuilding process. Marshall still had 1000+ yards and produced. I don't see Marshall as a locker room "cancer."

I get it - you don't like Marshall. That's fine. I do.

TO

But yeah, fair enough.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a loose cannon, and you don't. You're really making a dick out of yourself by making this personal. I like you… please, stop.

I'm only good at so many things, and being a dick is one of them.

I will stop if and when i feel like it. I am not here to be liked, hated or otherwise. I have my opinions, you have yours.
Yours happen to be ridiculous, and seem personal in nature, about someone you don't know. I have never heard Marshal preach. I have heard him speak about something that is a major part of his life, mostly when he's fucking asked about it. What a piece of shit he is to have a cause that he cares about.
Its a stupid stance to have, to be mad him about something like that.
You dont like him, it has nothing to do with anything else. You have a fixation on the guy for no good reason other than not liking him.