• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Trades: Rumor Time

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd give up a 1st if i got both of them..

the flyers have been heavy on gleason, if they give up a first for him i might have to drive to philly and punch homer in the face

I could live with given them a first for both if they take Shelly, Walker and Lilja off our books:hockeysmile:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could live with given them a first for both if they take Shelly, Walker and Lilja off our books:hockeysmile:

oo ya lets do that! i'd even throw in an extra 5th if they'd take those guys

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RealKyper_ Nick Kypreos
#Leafs and #SJSharks are seriously talking big trade involving Clowe. #nhl

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RealKyper_ Nick Kypreos

damn. now we won't get to see clowe get kronwalled anymore

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Clowe in Toronto. I don't like sending good players there, I just feel like the city eats them alive. I mean, not as bad as Montreal I suppose...

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure (could be wrong here but) that Nick Kypreos account is fake. Was talked about when he reported on twitter that Dale could be the next caps coach, but he had said it somewhere else too, so it did have some credability...

Just a heads up

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
yup . fake account.
i have no idea how that account doesn't break any rules.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
De Haan was a stretch pick though. He wasn't ranked high and the Isles still took him there. And Glennie just started pros at the very end of the AHL season last year after his junior season was up. I mean, Kadri's performance isn't out of the ordinary for a player his age, but the guy was pretty pumped up by the media. Of course, he was picked by Toronto...lot of pressure there. Also, last year was his only full year of pro hockey, he played a few NHL games in 09, but was sent back to junior.

DeHaan was progressing nicely until last week when he injured his shoulder. He'll be out a few more weeks. He was going to be in the AHL All Star game. When the Isles moved up I really wanted Kulikov or Kassian. When De Haan came up for a game earlier in the year he played well. I think he's going to be a good player IF he can stay healthy. It takes defenseman longer to develop. Ryan Ellis just got called up recently is an example of that as well.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeHaan was progressing nicely until last week when he injured his shoulder. He'll be out a few more weeks. He was going to be in the AHL All Star game. When the Isles moved up I really wanted Kulikov or Kassian. When De Haan came up for a game earlier in the year he played well. I think he's going to be a good player IF he can stay healthy. It takes defenseman longer to develop. Ryan Ellis just got called up recently is an example of that as well.

Yeah, that's great to see...my point was more that his development should be expected to take longer even though he was just outside the top 10, because that's not where the scouts had him. He was a late 1st rounder at the most.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Green gone for 4 to 6 & put on LTIR with abdominal surgery are the Caps looking to deal or what?

They definately aren't bringing in a defensemen, they have 8 healthy D-men with Green out. Schultz will get dealt and even Erskine (far less likely) might get dealt. Not a chance they trade for a D-man, unless its a 2 for 1.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They definately aren't bringing in a defensemen, they have 8 healthy D-men with Green out. Schultz will get dealt and even Erskine (far less likely) might get dealt. Not a chance they trade for a D-man, unless its a 2 for 1.

Considering the Caps play of late without Green it's understandable they would stand pat on the blueline.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard Jason Garrison might be available if the Panthers cant get a long term deal done with him before the deadline

... way to go pans!!!

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Clowe wasn't skating with the SJS this morning. But we all know that means little to nothing. Also, it seems like Leaf Nation is going a little crazy with the trade rumors, because BlobMac tweeted for them to calm down about Schenn/Kadri being reportedly scratches.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RealKyper_ Nick Kypreos

Wow...Clowe is a heart and soul guy for the Guppies...

0% chance that Clowe gets dealt. He has good chemistry with Couture and he's his personal body guard. He is also one of the toughest players on a team that is in the lower part of the league in hits per game and also one of our only fighters.

We are short on wingers also. If we are moving pieces it's Dmen, goalie, and prospects. No forwards.