• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Trades: Rumor Time

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you like this trade? Im not sure as SChenn has so much growing to do. but maybe in Philly with Lavi he can find his game again. it would be nice to have the brother story.

Yeah, I am pulling for this trade to happen. JVR will get better and be a solid player, but Schenn can too, and he is a fine pickup with Pronger out and Andreas Lilja somehow still playing with us.

I am all over the brother idea to it all too. :)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Doug MacLean on Fan590 said he's heard some talk of George Parros possibly being moved to Vancouver.

Gillis does like his Ivy League educated players.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug MacLean on Fan590 said he's heard some talk of George Parros possibly being moved to Vancouver.

Gillis does like his Ivy League educated players.

heh, a little late to add some grit for the bruins game isn't it? :hockeysmile:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
we did just fine in that game.

just need to prepare for 7 more in June

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to the post-game on Team 1040 last night and they must have got their KB's mixed up as Keith Ballard was being praised and Kevin Bieksa was being roasted.

Or maybe not.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to the post-game on Team 1040 last night and they must have got their KB's mixed up as Keith Ballard was being praised and Kevin Bieksa was being roasted.

Or maybe not.

Botchford went at him this morning ... and its fair to say Bieksa has stretches where he plays like he has checked out

"Jannik Hansen is playing like he's retired ... did i miss the ceremony" lol

the listeners/tweeters are going after Kesler right now

Im awaiting the Kesler for Shea Weber trade rumours in 3 ... 2 ...

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way...Shea will be a Wing this time next season, so you all should just start getting used to the idea right now :hockeysmile:

I have serious doubts because Poile & Holmgren seem to have a very good repour. I'm expecting Philly to end up with Weber or Suter one way or the other.

As for Parros, it will be a sad day if/when he leaves Anaheim. He's a fan favorite. I'd hate to see him go to Vancouver, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parros to Van? is this a serious rumour? wonder what would go the other way?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Landsberg tweet:

#Leafs interested in #Ducks big 3, #EricStaal #RickNash & #JamesVanRiemsdyk - whos the best fit for this Leafs team & why #TradeTalk

He forgot "for less" at the end...

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parros to Van? is this a serious rumour? wonder what would go the other way?

I think so. I've seen it on a couple of sites & I refuse to visit Ecklund. My guess is all it would cost Vancouver is a 3rd to 5th round pick. If Gillis gives up anything more he's overpaying.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Landsberg tweet:

#Leafs interested in #Ducks big 3, #EricStaal #RickNash & #JamesVanRiemsdyk - whos the best fit for this Leafs team & why #TradeTalk

He forgot "for less" at the end...

JVR has a concussion so he's out. When Burkie said last week a deal could be done soon I think he meant for JVR.

There are two factors as to why I think Burke is working on something.

1.Burke doesn't like waiting until the deadline. He wants his team in place by the end of January if possible.

2.If any of the big three in Anaheim are available he's on the phone with Bob Murray. Burke drafted Bobby Ryan 2nd overall when many didn't have him going that high. Burke drafted Pronger in Hartford & acquired him when he was with the Ducks. I think Burke would give up the farm to get Getzlaf, but will probably have to settle for Ryan.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR has a concussion so he's out. When Burkie said last week a deal could be done soon I think he meant for JVR.

There are two factors as to why I think Burke is working on something.

1.Burke doesn't like waiting until the deadline. He wants his team in place by the end of January if possible.

2.If any of the big three in Anaheim are available he's on the phone with Bob Murray. Burke drafted Bobby Ryan 2nd overall when many didn't have him going that high. Burke drafted Pronger in Hartford & acquired him when he was with the Ducks. I think Burke would give up the farm to get Getzlaf, but will probably have to settle for Ryan.

what does Burke have to offer in return for a getzlaf or ryan? do the leafs have that much young talent in the pipeline and/or picks for those players?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does Burke have to offer in return for a getzlaf or ryan? do the leafs have that much young talent in the pipeline and/or picks for those players?

A) I don't think the Leafs have anything that GM Bob Murray in Anaheim would want

B) I don't think the Ducks will trade any of the big three. Those guys don't exactly grow on trees.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem Burke has is Murray has said the Ducks aren't in rebuild mode. The truth is in So Cal rebuild doesn't work. The fans can easily spend their entertainment dollars elsewhere. Any team that wants Getzlaf or Ryan is going to have to give up at least 1 bonifide talent from their roster along with prospects picks. Burke has plenty of prospects guys like Kadri, Frattin, Colbourne, Aulie.

Supposedly Murray was seen scouting the Nashville Predators. Players mentioned were Suter, Kostitsyn & Wilson.