• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I love this god damn board ...

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... no troll or a-hole is going to change how I think or feel on a damn message board. Did I MENTION I posted on the ESPN boards for over a decade? lol

I've got thick skin Mookie ... trust me.

Obviously every anonymous website is gonna have its' asshats ... never stopped me before. Overall though I enjoy the posters that have migrated here. Heck, some of them I honestly enjoyed in the past on other board. I tend to put things (like CFB football) in perspective.

Don't get me wrong... I'm a fan...and I'll defend Ohio State until I have no argument to make. But I'm not some obtuse ... unrealistic homer who will make am case no matter what.

Again ... the proof is in the pudding. The fact that I migrated from ESPN to an Ohio State board ... to here should tell you something. I like balance. Nothing is as GOOD or BAD as it seems. I've stuck to my word, have been humble, and paid my dues. If someone wants to state otherwise, then I BEG them to prove otherwise. And beyond another comment with no substance ... they won't find anything. Know why? Because unlike some people .. I don't feel like anonymity gives me the right to act different or simply make things up. The person I am here ... is the person you would see in real life.

So douches ... please bring on the false claims ... I don't give a shit. Anyone here who has known me through the years knows how I've acted. Your bogus claims mean nothing to me, and your false accusations often leave me laughing.

Troll douchery .... where is your proof? OH! That's right you have none. What a sad life you must live. Maybe we should all Tebow in silence for a minute .. for the sad existence that is known for your life. On second thought ... there is a 6 year old re-run of Buffy the Vampre Slayer on T.V. that seems more interesting ...

DAMN! cock blocked by a 6 year old re-run of a T.V. show I could care less about trolls ...
Now how do them balls taste?

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andddd too long to post that ...

Seriously though, that's how I feel. So many haters theses days willing to knock others while sitting on their ass and/or on a keyboard. Glady, the world will leave these fucktards behind in 10-20 years.

If you can't see beyond a football field .. or whatever floats your boat ... then I feel for you. Because sooner more than latter ... natural selection is going to kiss your dumbass goodbye.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLDNR... just chill dude it will all work it's self out in the wash

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flagged

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the ESPN board in a sense, but then again I'm kind of glad I switched and ESPN tanked. I once got banned 3 times with brand new names in 10 minutes. I had to keep making new names because I'd get banned over nothing. Somehow I always got reported over things everyone else said/did.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only been to the ESPiN board a couple of times
Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

Had I known that this place existed I probably wouldn't have stuck with *BS as long as I did.

BenM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally, the board is a rant to idiots by idiots and I'm including myself. Of course, I'm sure there are exceptions.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that other place was too restrictive and the whole SEC thing was getting putrid. their front page would mostly be SECers blowing each other.

i'm enjoying this site too.