• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I love this god damn board ...

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh Big Ten Stud....you always disappeared after Buckeye losses.

No I didn't ... far from the truth. Are you kidding me? My record speaks for itself.... including a one year ban from ESPN's forums for losing a bet. Say what you will ... but NEVER .. EVER question my integrity.

Hell ... I was almost always the first person to congrats an opponent on a win. Don't make things up just to stir the pot. I have plenty of evidence to prove you wrong. And don't try to hijack my thread with douchery.

See .. that's why I survived so long on ESPN ... I was smart enough to bookmark and screenshot the crow.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did fine on ESPN because I never made bets or talked shit...

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like some of the old board feuds have made there way over to the SportsHoopla. lol

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like some of the old board feuds have made there way over to the SportsHoopla. lol

I don't even know who that guy is. But one thing is certain ... he is completely making things up in order to stir the pot. Which is sad really, given this thread was started as a positive thread to encourage the owners, mods, and posters alike.

In the end ... I don't really care. I stand by my actions and what I've done in the past. ANYONE can make up stories ... the proof is in the pudding.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know who that guy is. But one thing is certain ... he is completely making things up in order to stir the pot. Which is sad really, given this thread was started as a positive thread to encourage the owners, mods, and posters alike.

In the end ... I don't really care. I stand by my actions and what I've done in the past. ANYONE can make up stories ... the proof is in the pudding.

Good post. I don't see you being an antagonist. Its good to have some fellow Bucknuts here on SportsHoopla. Stay positive bro.

:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
618px-That_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg