• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope this is a lesson learned

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the news that starting QB Sam Bradford is out for the season for the second time, I hope Rams brass realize that if you want to be successful in this league, you have to block the man in front of you and protect your quarterback. What happened last night, was the result of, who is supposed to be a franchise left tackle, half assing it blocking the guy in front of him. So many times us Rams fans have seen our quarterback flat on his ass 'cause of a missed assignment by an offensive lineman. Until this is addressed, it isn't going to change. So with that, I am begging Les Snead to send Jake Long and is overpaid salary somewhere else 'cause he ain't worth a schit! :gaah:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEB, I like the new Avatar. Yep, I have been watching Long and he was definitely rusty last evening. I'll give him a pass right now but his play is slowly getting lousy. Our O-line play is a result of nearly a decade of neglect where we simply did not pick an O-lineman in the first round until this year. The last O-lineman taken in the first round by the Rams was I believe O. Pace before this year. The Rams have simply have turned to a philosophy of patchwork O-line approach ignoring a basic tenent of NFL championship football-It begins with the five guys up front.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEB, I like the new Avatar. Yep, I have been watching Long and he was definitely rusty last evening. I'll give him a pass right now but his play is slowly getting lousy. Our O-line play is a result of nearly a decade of neglect where we simply did not pick an O-lineman in the first round until this year. The last O-lineman taken in the first round by the Rams was I believe O. Pace before this year. The Rams have simply have turned to a philosophy of patchwork O-line approach ignoring a basic tenent of NFL championship football-It begins with the five guys up front.

You're forgetting Jason "the bust" Smith. Another first round winner for us.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams FO loves veterans past their prime and project draft picks.

Great combo! :whistle:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're forgetting Jason "the bust" Smith. Another first round winner for us.

Yep, LongTimeRamsFan, I did forget about Jason useless-as-breasts-on-a-bull Smith. Outside of him though, what O-lineman have we drafted in the last 10 years has been any good? Three out of the five we have now are FAs and one was a draftee who is Saffold who has been a project of sorts and can't stay healthy. WE now have another project of sorts in Robinson who is fairly talented but is learning to pass block on the fly.

My point is we have royally neglected a mainstay tenet in the NFL that without an All-Pro front O-line, your team and especially your offense is going to be eaten alive and any hopes of post-season play is completely a non-reality.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not forget Alex False-start Barron

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, LongTimeRamsFan, I did forget about Jason useless-as-breasts-on-a-bull Smith. Outside of him though, what O-lineman have we drafted in the last 10 years has been any good? Three out of the five we have now are FAs and one was a draftee who is Saffold who has been a project of sorts and can't stay healthy. WE now have another project of sorts in Robinson who is fairly talented but is learning to pass block on the fly.

My point is we have royally neglected a mainstay tenet in the NFL that without an All-Pro front O-line, your team and especially your offense is going to be eaten alive and any hopes of post-season play is completely a non-reality.

You could actually go back 20+ years and who have we drafted to the o-line in the first round that has become anything? You really can't even mention Pace since he was drafted by the Jets and traded to us on draft day. There's no one. Bern Brostek? Alex Barron? Wayne Gandy? Jason Smith? Nuff said lol... So many wasted picks.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could actually go back 20+ years and who have we drafted to the o-line in the first round that has become anything? You really can't even mention Pace since he was drafted by the Jets and traded to us on draft day. There's no one. Bern Brostek? Alex Barron? Wayne Gandy? Jason Smith? Nuff said lol... So many wasted picks.

Actually, the Pace trade was done a couple of days before the draft.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the Pace trade was done a couple of days before the draft.

That's right, it was the day before the draft when we sweetened the deal and the Jets finally bit. Here in NY I remember Jets fans were so excited about getting Pace and all the sudden, they didn't and weren't happy about it. There was plenty of talk about a possible trade with the Rams, but the Jets kept wanting more and more so it looked like it wouldn't happen.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Richie Incogdouchebag... Always getting us 15 yard penalties for acting douchy on the field. Is he still playing? I hope his fat @$$ is no where to be found.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Richie Incogdouchebag... Always getting us 15 yard penalties for acting douchy on the field. Is he still playing? I hope his fat @$$ is no where to be found.

Bucs are bringing him in this week.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... Never would have though Incogdouchebag would have a chance to make another team... Hope they regret signing him (if they do).

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ShaneC: Everytime I read this: "Richie Incogdouchebag", I die laughing!