• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't like the current attitude of the NFL QBs

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a league where I'd say at least 75% of the players are probably cheating, it's going to weed out a lot of religious players (at least the devout kind). Just the nature of it.

You said weed

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only attitude I dislike in the NFL is the players that drop the ball on the two yard line so they can start dancing.

Some of these guys forget that scoring the touchdown is more important than celebrating the touchdown.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's currently around 10 total QB's who even belong in this league. The talent across the board at each position has never been worse and the league could contract half the teams tomorrow and no one would even care or notice. The quality of play is truly shit and 95% of games are unwatchable.
Well you're not wrong.

But with redzone we only have to watch the 5%.:heh:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a league where I'd say at least 75% of the players are probably cheating, it's going to weed out a lot of religious players (at least the devout kind). Just the nature of it.

...are you suggesting that religious people are inherently more honest than those who don't praise sky dad?

Wow.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only attitude I dislike in the NFL is the players that drop the ball on the two yard line so they can start dancing.

Some of these guys forget that scoring the touchdown is more important than celebrating the touchdown.

It's always fun when the ball gets slapped out of their hands at the one. Didn't that happen just last week? Thought I saw a highlight.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
...are you suggesting that religious people are inherently more honest than those who don't praise sky dad?

Wow.

Devout religious people are more honest than non-religious people in general. Don’t get all butthurt about it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devout religious people are more honest than non-religious people in general. Don’t get all butthurt about it.

Say that to the boys in the Penn State locker room...

Just kidding just kidding, we like to have fun here!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of cheating are we talking? On their wives, their taxes? PEDs, under inflated footballs?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
What kind of cheating are we talking? On their wives, their taxes? PEDs, under inflated footballs?

PEDs at least, if not other stuff that’s illegal (like how Jerry Rice used stick’em).

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny that you'd use "butt hurt" while talking out of your ass. So there are regular religious people who are dishonest while others are "devout" and too stoic to be dishonest. Gee, seems pretty much like a statement one may make about any population. Being devout more likely means you'll shit on other's rights and dignity while calling it religious freedom.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's Mayfield, Maholmes, Watson, Dak, Newton.

I would say that only 2 of them fit in the immature catagory.

And I do feel like Cam Newton has grown up quite a bit.

And you left out the biggest baby of them all, Manziel...

Thanks for a creating a thread where grumpy old men like me can feel at home... now, GET OFF MY LAWN!! IS THAT YOU @Brees#1 !?!? I SEE YOU! DON"T MAKE ME CALL YOUR MOM!![/spolier]

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PEDs at least, if not other stuff that’s illegal (like how Jerry Rice used stick’em).
yeah, I guess that's the nature of professional sports to do what you can to win as long as you think you can get away with it. You never hear a baseball player tell the ump "actually he tagged me before I got to the bag. I'm out." And then run back to the dugout. The only ones that sometimes tell on themselves when they break a rule are pro golfers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There hasn't been a mature bigger name QB drafted but once since the class of 2012. There are fewer religious QBs today and more YOLO/"hater" types. Never has the NFL been like this before. Before these last few years, Brady was the only one, but no longer immature though I'm not sure. There was Brees, Manning, Rivers, Warner, Favre. Now it's Mayfield, Maholmes, Watson, Dak, Newton.

giphy (6).gif

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There hasn't been a mature bigger name QB drafted but once since the class of 2012. There are fewer religious QBs today and more YOLO/"hater" types. Never has the NFL been like this before. Before these last few years, Brady was the only one, but no longer immature though I'm not sure. There was Brees, Manning, Rivers, Warner, Favre. Now it's Mayfield, Maholmes, Watson, Dak, Newton.

source.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's really funny about this thread? The OP said drafted since 2012 and included Newton who was drafted in 11. Just sayin. Of course, this whole thread is really stupid and comical.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Funny that you'd use "butt hurt" while talking out of your ass. So there are regular religious people who are dishonest while others are "devout" and too stoic to be dishonest. Gee, seems pretty much like a statement one may make about any population. Being devout more likely means you'll shit on other's rights and dignity while calling it religious freedom.

:rolleyes2: Your hate-boner for religious people is showing. All I said was that devout religious people are more honest (because of an added religious incentive) than non-religious people. That’s a true statement.

Tuck that s**t to the side.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rolleyes2: Your hate-boner for religious people is showing. All I said was that devout religious people are more honest (because of an added religious incentive) than non-religious people. That’s a true statement.

Tuck that s**t to the side.

I heard you. I have no hate for religious people; just the really "devout" ones who happen to be the most full of shit like you.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that only 2 of them fit in the immature catagory.

And I do feel like Cam Newton has grown up quite a bit.

And you left out the biggest baby of them all, Manziel...

Thanks for a creating a thread where grumpy old men like me can feel at home... now, GET OFF MY LAWN!! IS THAT YOU @Brees#1 !?!? I SEE YOU! DON"T MAKE ME CALL YOUR MOM!![/spolier]

He's not in the league, so no I didn't leave him out.