• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally say let Sterling keep everything, but take the Clippers completely out of the games. Zero games for the Clippers if they are not sold by the deadline and all players are released from their contracts since the Clippers will not be a franchise of the NBA. I guarantee you Sterling will sell fast

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might have said a few things there about how the world works, but he also made his position clear and told her explicitly not to bring black friends with her to the games when she is going to be with him. He told her flat out that he does not like black people and does not want them around him and that he considers them to be lesser human beings, so stop trying to put milk and sugar on a dog turd unless you intend to be the one that's going to eat it, because we aren't buying it and we will bankrupt the Clippers by not attending games if he is not permanently removed as an owner. That's our right as customers

true if you dont like a product you dont buy it but you have no right to pick who owns that company as a customer

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true if you dont like a product you dont buy it but you have no right to pick who owns that company as a customer

But the way the NBA works, if he's owning a team that no players want to play for, and no players want to help him make money, and sponsors aren't sponsoring his team then the NBA has a right to not let him own the team because it's bad for the league.

If he would've said something that didn't affect the NBA but was still not something that was politically correct the suspension that the NBA handed down would not have been nearly as bad. I don't see how him owning the Clippers is a good idea for the NBA. Teams wouldn't play the Clippers, players wouldn't play for the Clippers, sponsors wouldn't sponsor the Clippers, etc.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the way the NBA works, if he's owning a team that no players want to play for, and no players want to help him make money, and sponsors aren't sponsoring his team then the NBA has a right to not let him own the team because it's bad for the league.

If he would've said something that didn't affect the NBA but was still not something that was politically correct the suspension that the NBA handed down would not have been nearly as bad. I don't see how him owning the Clippers is a good idea for the NBA. Teams wouldn't play the Clippers, players wouldn't play for the Clippers, sponsors wouldn't sponsor the Clippers, etc.

those players that are on his team did they say that they wont take anymore of his money cause ill bet its green as green can be

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those players that are on his team did they say that they wont take anymore of his money cause ill bet its green as green can be

They can get their money elsewhere. They don't need Donald Sterling.

Answer honestly, do you think when players hit free agency their going to choose to play for the Clippers and Donald Sterling?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Answer honestly, do you think when players hit free agency their going to choose to play for the Clippers and Donald Sterling?

i think if the price is right they will you dont have to like or respect the person you work for ..you just have to do your job and make the money .. and if no other team wants those players are they going to walk away from basketball or play for the clippers a pay check is a pay check my man

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuck that if they need someone to fill their squad ill play for that racist pos. Hell I'll fucking dye my skin and bring watermelon chicken n gritz to the damn games and call him massa Don.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured as much - that's why I haven't paid attention to it - but the racists in here are trying to deflect the attention away from Sterling and I don't see what else you could call them. Only a racist would try to defend the eman

So you didn't even check it out for yourself, you're just buying what this racist guy is saying. Love the logic.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually you do when you're the NBA, NFL, MLB or NHL - Each company is not sovereign in it's own state and is subject to the constitution of the NBA articles of corporation.

And I got news for you McDonalds chooses who owns each restaurant and they will remove an owner who does not comply with their rules.

H & R Block also does the same thing.

You know nothing about how business owners with a franchise works - I do - I audit them for a living

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you didn't even check it out for yourself, you're just buying what this racist guy is saying. Love the logic.

I really don't care about some loser spouting bullshit because he's pissed about Sterling - and neither does anyone else - Get Real

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you do when you're the NBA, NFL, MLB or NHL - Each company is not sovereign in it's own state and is subject to the constitution of the NBA articles of corporation.

And I got news for you McDonalds chooses who owns each restaurant and they will remove an owner who does not comply with their rules.

H & R Block also does the same thing.

You know nothing about how business owners with a franchise works - I do - I audit them for a living

oh please your full of shit

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care about some loser spouting bullshit because he's pissed about Sterling - and neither does anyone else - Get Real

And yet you've been on here for day's talking about it. Who need's to get real? You act like you have something at stake here. What do you stand to gain, spelling champ?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wish loser - I have audited companies in the southland beginning with sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies. Do you even know what a franchise is? Do you understand what franchise rules are? And what happens when a franchise owner breaks those rules? In N Out Corporation for that reason does not franchise their name out, but Farmer Brothers do and does McDonalds, Jack In The Box and Carls Jr all do. I don't even like McDonalds, but by far they have the toughest guidelines and franchise rules. Each owner has to sign a contract before they can buy the franchise and all of those regulations are spelled out carefully.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wish loser - I have audited companies in the southland beginning with sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies. Do you even know what a franchise is? Do you understand what franchise rules are? And what happens when a franchise owner breaks those rules? In N Out Corporation for that reason does not franchise their name out, but Farmer Brothers do and does McDonalds, Jack In The Box and Carls Jr all do. I don't even like McDonalds, but by far they have the toughest guidelines and franchise rules. Each owner has to sign a contract before they can buy the franchise and all of those regulations are spelled out carefully.

He look guy's, somebody is losing his cool.

VInPN.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont be mad dude sterling will be back after this all blows over

I'm not mad - I know I'm right and you're wrong - but it's understandable since you don't know how franchises work. You are most likely used to dealing with mom and pop companies or large corporations.

Personally I hope Sterling doesn't sell the Clippers - I want to see the Clippers go down the toilet

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck that if they need someone to fill their squad ill play for that racist pos. Hell I'll fucking dye my skin and bring watermelon chicken n gritz to the damn games and call him massa Don.

He'd fill a team well before he asked you to play. But it's still bad for the league to take leftovers. Do you not get that? His comments were bad for the NBA.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you wish - you don't even know how franchises work - go look it up and do some research. You might learn something:whistle:

I know how they work. Just find it odd that you blindly believe Monsho. Didn't you guys used to go at it?