• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why you will labor under the pain of making bad decisions. Your thought processes that weigh evidence are faulty. I can tell by your philosophy your life reflects your poor decisions. Stop whining about innuendo when you have someone caught red handed right in front of you. Or is it the skin color that blinded you?

LOL. I love when you try to be smart.

You sure can tell a lot there Nostradumbass. My poor decisions have resulted in an 18 year career, in a respected field, culminating with me opening my own business that is growing as we speak. I own a home, have a beautiful wife of 13 years, and the most loving 2 year old daughter anyone could ask for.

So...tell me more about my poor decisions.

Maybe you could pen a rap verse and get noticed by a rich white guy...make it big en sech.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing will come of it then you must be venting like I said. Whats funny is that you dont understand assumptions are not proof. You dont have a shred of proof LJ or Jay-Z are racist. Who is it you think is my hero? I didn't claim I schooled anyone. The word I used was educated. Dont be angry your argument fell apart just because I poked it a little.

When your type starts looking for someone to crucify because one of yours is brought down you reveal your bigotry and racism. You can pretend all you want but you and most feral racists are cowards anyway so I dont expect you to admit it.

Jay Z supported a racist organization. If you disagree, please tell me why. It sounds like you don't have a problem with Jay Z doing such.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA was already ours once we became the main attractions to the sport. Dont worry about us taking over everything because thats not our intention. You dont need rules to keep us down. Be confident you can compete on a level playing field.

BTW what did I say that was racist or is it you just dont like hearing something? Please point this out. While you are at why do you not address the overtly racist comments made on this very thread? Like I told you before, if you have problem with something I say go ahead and ban me from your site. I could give a shit.

You seem to have misunderstood me.

When I said "The NBA is theirs now." by "theirs" I meant hipster douchebag ignorant PC turds, not black people.

Stop with the act, monstho. You're no more black than I am. I still maintain that you're a racist white asshole trying to make black people look bad by posing as one. And you're doing a rather fine job of it. I do respect your trolling skills.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I love when you try to be smart.

You sure can tell a lot there Nostradumbass. My poor decisions have resulted in an 18 year career, in a respected field, culminating with me opening my own business that is growing as we speak. I own a home, have a beautiful wife of 13 years, and the most loving 2 year old daughter anyone could ask for.

So...tell me more about my poor decisions.

Maybe you could pen a rap verse and get noticed by a rich white guy...make it big en sech.

We totally believe you.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Z supported a racist organization. If you disagree, please tell me why. It sounds like you don't have a problem with Jay Z doing such.

To my knowledge he has never supported a racist organization. Do you have a link to something that shows he has?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have misunderstood me.

When I said "The NBA is theirs now." by "theirs" I meant hipster douchebag ignorant PC turds, not black people.

Stop with the act, monstho. You're no more black than I am. I still maintain that you're a racist white asshole trying to make black people look bad by posing as one. And you're doing a rather fine job of it. I do respect your trolling skills.

Forgive me for the misunderstanding. I'm curious. Why do you think I'm not Black? What gives me away?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To my knowledge he has never supported a racist organization. Do you have a link to something that shows he has?

Oh that's right, he wore the medallion because he OPPOSES their ideals.

623px-Genius-meme.png

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's right, he wore the medallion because he OPPOSES their ideals.

Could be couldnt it?

KanyeWestCONFEDERATE110113_01-full.jpg

You should really up your game like I advised you to earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we. No I am not alone.

It really doesn't matter whether you believe me or not....couldn't really care less?

And yes, you are alone, save for a couple of other tards, that have long since vanished, I'm sure because they realized they don't have a leg to stand on....which makes them a step ahead of you.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

So you post a picture of the biggest retard on the planet, wearing a confederate flag to prove your point.

:L

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

So you post a picture of the biggest retard on the planet, wearing a confederate flag to prove your point.

:L

Thats not possible. You've proven yourself to be the biggest retard this board has ever seen. I can post more pics of other people trashing your puerile postion that people dont wear stuff in opposition. How much more of a fool do you want to look like? Just let me know.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not possible. You've proven yourself to be the biggest retard this board has ever seen. I can post more pics of other people trashing your puerile postion that people dont wear stuff in opposition. How much more of a fool do you want to look like? Just let me know.

Uh huh.

I'd rather see you lay it down in verse...really put me in my place.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn't matter whether you believe me or not....couldn't really care less?

And yes, you are alone, save for a couple of other tards, that have long since vanished, I'm sure because they realized they don't have a leg to stand on....which makes them a step ahead of you.

I'm glad you dont care because it sure looked like you were trying to convince me of something I know is impossible by your thought processes.

No I dont need assistance in advancing my arguments on this thread. They know I have you and any other retards well in hand. You on the other hand have a posse of illiterates bumping into each other and claiming you are right and still offering 0 proof of anything other than you need a Black guy to take a fall since Sterling is going down.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz at all of you for still dealing with this lunatic.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz at all of you for still dealing with this lunatic.

LOL at you for being a retard with nothing to say. They feel like they have to win somehow someway to ease their anger. You on the other hand have a single digit IQ and incapable of spelling your name let alone mounting an coherent argument.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you for being a retard with nothing to say. They feel like they have to win somehow someway to ease their anger. You on the other hand have a single digit IQ and incapable of spelling your name let alone mounting an coherent argument.

Oh I said everything I had to say yesterday and was correct in everything I said. I am actually smarter than all of you for not continuing to banter with someone who has gone full Biden (never go full Biden). Keep up the good work though :suds: